chapter 2: the Journey Begins

Hi my name is Dylan, Dylan Zaharias and I'm a mage of the highest level. With my friends I've defeated monsters, demons, enemy kingdoms and other mages but how did this all happen you may ask. Let's go back to the time when I was only an apprentice so you can find out how everything happened to my friends and I up until now. It was a day like today and the sun was shining. I had just finished a mountain of paper work for my final exam "I'd thought it would take longer to complete but I'm finally finished" said Cameron "Yes it did take longer than expected to finish didn't it" I replied. Oh this is my friend Cameron Palamedes with his orange brownish hair and his green eyes.

He is a warrior apprentice. I've known him since I was in kindergarten, when I first found out about my celestial powers and we've been friends ever since. "So did you complete your final exam as well Dylan?" asked Cameron. 'Yes I did Cameron and I am glad it's over but I still need to find my staff before becoming a full-fledged mage' I replied, but I never knew what was coming next.

That night there was a party to celebrate the completion of the final exams. All the masters and apprentices were there including my mistress high mage Marron and Cameron's master lord Gallatin. "I'm so proud of you Dylan" said Marron "thank you mistress for all your help preparing me the final exam" I replied I looked over at Cameron who was being congratulated on passing his final exam be lord Gallatin. When all the congratulating was done it was time to eat. There was plenty of food to feed everyone for two days and there were lots to drink but before anyone could start eating. King Alfred wanted to say a couple words, this cheers is to them "I want to congratulate all of the apprentices that have passed their final exams today" said king Alfred.

Then the festivities begun there was singing, dancing, eating and laughing. Near the end of the party my mistress Marron went to the stage to hand out the certificates for the final exams. We were four people in when Marron called Cameron to collect his certificate "Congratulations Cameron for passing your final exam" said Marron. "Thank you very much" said Cameron and then it was my turn to collect my certificate "well done Dylan, but remember your test isn't done yet you still have to find your mage staff" said Marron "thank you mistress Marron and I will continue looking for my mage staff" I replied, not long after it was time for bed.