chapter 5: An Unseen Enemy

"You must be tired let my men take you to your rooms" said the king then the king called to the guard's and said "take these two young men to their rooms" asked the king "as you wish your majesty" said two of the guard's and then approached Cameron and I "come with me if you will please young lords?" said one of the guards. "Yes thank you very much" I said then Cameron, Malcolm and I bowed to the king then left the throne room and entered the main hall "the king seams nice but I get the feeling there's something he is hiding from us" said Cameron "you felt it as well I think there is more to what we see" I said "Malcolm what do you think about it?" asked Cameron "the king was acting stranger than usual" said Malcolm than out of nowhere the guards draw their swords and pointed them at Cameron and I "what is the meaning of this drop your swords at once" demined Malcolm "our orders are clear we must end the lives of the mage and warrior" said one of the guards. I gave Cameron a look to tell him to get ready for a fight he nodded and draw his sword and attacked one of the guards then I held up my hand and said "OPEN GATE OF THE GOLDEN LION LEO".

Than a flash of light appeared the other guards had swung his sword at me but out of the light came a hand that court the sword stopping it from hitting me then a voice spoke "I wouldn't do that if I were you" said the voice and out of the light came a humanoid lion with orange hair and cat ears who was wearing a suit "thanks for the save there Leo" I said "no problem Dylan" said Leo "that's Leo the lion he looks like a human with cat ears he looks ridiculous" laughed the guard that had attacked me "I wouldn't of said that if I were but it's too late to tell you now" I said then a bright light appeared around Leo's fist when I looked at him his eyes were giving the guard a cold look he raised his fist and throw it towards the guards "regulus impact" yelled Leo and both of the guards fell down unconcise "nice work Leo you can go back now" I said "call on me at anytime" said Leo before disappearing.

"Now what do we do about what just happened" asked Cameron then Cameron and I looked at Malcolm who was staring at us in fear "sorry if we scared you that wasn't our intension I promise" I said "it's not that it's that the royal guards attacked us we should report this to the king at once" said Malcolm "No! the king must have been the one that ordered them to attack us" said Cameron "no that's not possible the king is a peaceful man" said Malcolm "is there anyone that has the same authority to make the guards attack us" I asked Malcolm.

Malcolm started to think "the only other person with that types of authority is the king's wizard Slivertung" said Malcolm "wait did you say Slivertung?" asked Cameron "yes Sora Slivertung why do you ask?" said Malcolm "because Sora Slivertung in a fugitive from the royal paladin kingdom" I said "what he's a criminal from your kingdom?" said Malcolm "yes he is he was the one that killed the queen and almost killed the king to if he wasn't a light sleeper thanks to his baby girl crying he wouldn't still be with us at this time" said Cameron and I "we must tell the king now about the wizard" said Malcolm "we can't we need prof to show the king first" said Cameron "well we do have the guards lets tie them up and take them with us to the king?" I said "that's not bad idea" said Cameron and Malcolm so we tied them up and dragged them to the throne room where the king and Slivertung were talking "what is the meaning of this why are my men tied up?" asked the king.

"They tried to attack us your highness" said Malcolm "why would they attack you for no reason?" said the king "they were order to by your wizard Sora Slivertung your highness" said Cameron "that's not possible he is a good man" said the king "he's a criminal from our kingdom who killed the queen" argued Cameron and I. "I'm sorry but you must be mistaken because I have never been to your kingdom before" said Sora I look at Cameron then I had an idea "if that is true do you mind if I look at your left arm just to be sure?" I asked "what no you may not" said Sora.

"Why would you ask that?" asked the king confusedly "criminal that are exiled from our kingdom has a stigma of a skull placed on their left shoulder" I explained "show him your left shoulder Sora" said the king "as you wish your majesty" replied Sora he removed his cloak and showed us his left shoulder but nothing was there "happy now can I put my cloak back on now?" said Sora "no not just yet I want to have a look at that shoulder closely" said Cameron then Cameron went up to Slivertung and wiped his hand against his shoulder and revealed the skull stigma that was hidden "so you found me out but that doesn't mean you can catch me" said Sora as he disappeared.

Ua