chapter 11: Shannon's past

"So Farther Cross can you tell us anything about Shannon's past with the legendary warrior books and why he turned evil?" I asked "of course I know all about his past life as a celestial mage, but are you sure that you want to know about his past?" he asked us all "tell us all you know please" everyone said. "Okay, where to start I know it was in the kingdom of the stars" said farther cross. In the kingdom of the stars there were two young boys that lived they were named Adam and Shannonthey were brothers at the age of eleven when the two brothers were old enoughto be chosen do a job for the kingdom the brothers were chosen by the keeper of the six legendary warriors books but is was thirteen years after that when Shannon was taken over by the dark power of the celestial world and turned on the keeper and his own brother "why brother why are you doing this?, you're a guardian of the six legendary warriors books" said Adam.

"You can't see what is plainly in front of you the power of the dark side of the celestial world is stronger than the light side come and join me brother" said Shannon "never I rather die than betray our master or our kingdom" said Adam "no your master and kingdom they are no longer mine" said Shannon "brother please come back to me and our family" pleaded Adam "I have no family or a brother here in this kingdom" said Shannon then Shannon attacked Adam, Adam was strong but now with the power of darkness on his side Adam was not strong enough to stop Shannon from destroying the inter kingdom. However, two from the kingdom of the stars survived two little babies sent down to the river bed by one of the kings and queens hand maidens the princes of the celestial kingdom may still be alive. "There may have been another child that escaped and survived the attack on the kingdom" said farther cross "wait there may be another celestial mage besides Dylan" said Malcolm "no I think he may be speaking about me" I said "sorry but my time is now up I can't help you anymore today my friend good night" said farther cross before disappearing in a flash of light.

"Who would have guessed that Shannon was a guardian of the legendary warrior books?"said Cameron "yes but remember he knows all of our spells that are in your books" said Ordon "we should probably get some sleep tomorrow we'll get to have a meeting with the queen of the Aqua Force kingdom" I said "how do you know that?"asked Malcolm "because I have a secret weapon I use whenever she and I went to the Aqua force kingdom so we can start our search for the last legendary warrior" I replied"that sounds great, but wouldn't it be hard to breath underwater?" said Cameron"normally it would be but the Aqua force kingdom is in a dome that will allow everybody to breath" I said "good now let's go to bed and Dylan no casting that spell tonight alright young man" said Ordon "yes I know Ordon I latent my lesson last time" I replied. In Shannon's castle Axle, Liam and Marcus were talking "let's go and take down that group of losers that are trying to defeat father right now" said Marcus "no father said to leave it for him to figure out"said Axle "I hate to say it but I'm with Marcus on this one we should go and take them down and not let them grow any stronger" said Liam " then go don't blame me if father gets mad at you for disobeying him" said Axle then he left for bed "are you sure about going behind father's back and go after that group remember it was our fault that farther had to come and meet those kids and it's our job to stop them once and for all" said Marcus "your right about that but I'm still not sure about this come on don't be scared" said Liam then the two brothers took their wyverns and flew off into the night towards the Aqua Force kingdom to attack.