Part 1

There were some days you loved you job. Even though these day were few and far between. Mostly cause of your boss you loved it when he wasn't there but hated when he was. You were his assistant. Meaning take note, appointment, set up board meetings, get his Dry cleaning, get coffee and Make sure the girls he fucked left with out so even contacting him as they had to sign a waiver to be with him.

       Yep that was your job though you didn't mind escorting the bimbos out the door. They would threaten to exposed him you'd laugh saying they utter a word they would be sued so fast it make their head spine and the helpful reminder that they should always read the fine print on what they sign. You definitely had to say when you hated your boss, that help get a lot of anger out.

   He was everything you would expect in a guy. Long raven black hair, lean and tone body, sharp jaw line that you could just cut yourself smacking his handsome face. You had thought about slapping that face on more then one occasion. Tall, British, always wore well tailored suits and an Arrogant, cocky, son of a bitch. He always had a girl on his arm most weekends or events. Which you hated cause you had to deal with these women thinking they were better then you and think they could boss you around. And you hated attending the events, though you got to stand off in the background until he needed you. You normally just wore a Business suit yourself. As you did not see a point in wearing something nice.

    Today was your besties birthday the one of the first people besides your boss that you meet when you moved to London. And you were in a scramble to get everything done as early as possible. You were at your desk just outside his office when you heard him yell for you. 'Great.' You huffed. As you made you way to his office.

      "You wanted to see me loki?" You tried to hide your announce. As you walking into his office. Though you loved the view you could see all of London. Big Ben, The eye, The tower, the Easter egg shaped thing that you always forgot the name too. It was breathtaking. Though you still haven't seen these places beings you have no social life. And you have lived in England for 2 years now.

     "Yes can you get these papers finished. I'm leaving to go get my brother from the air port. I expect you can handle the rest of this." His voice always was so arrogant and demanding. You knew something like this would happen you were going to be late for your friends birthday.

       "Can these papers wait until Monday? I have a birthday party to go to." You voiced back knowing it wasn't a good idea but you have ben loyal to this arrogant cock. At his beck and call day and night. You never asked for anything. But He only Scoffed.

      "Then you better hurry and get those done." He hissed. Yep you should of just kept your mouth shut. You left his office with out another word. As you say back down to get to work on those papers. You watched as he walked out and down to the elevator. Rolling you eyes at him. As you sent a quick texts to your friend.

   *going to be late.*
   *let me guess your boss?*
   *yep as always.*
    *well hurry up I never get to see your face. Or do I need to come and cock punch your boss for you?*
      *lol if I don't do it first. See you soon.*

       Finishing up those paper as you set them back on his desk you looked at the time. You had time to get home and change you'll still be running an hour later but you wanted out of your Business clothing. Traffic was on your side today as you took a cab home. Normally you would take the tube but more unnecessary stops. You live in a nice Condo in the heart of London. You made a lot were you worked. That was part of the reason you still worked for him. As soon as you got in that door before it was even closed you started stripping. Kicking the door shut.

     Fixing your makeup, pulling you hair down from you bun you decided to leave it down for the night. It had a nice curls to it from the bun. You went with a low v neck Emerald green shirt that went down to your belly button. You made sure to tape everything so you wouldn't fall out of the top. Even though it had a gold x pattern holding the opening you still felt like it needed the tape. With a black skirt that x'ed on the front making a little short between the thighs. Just right above you knees. Pulling it over to hold the shirt in place. You felt like there was way to much cleavage showing. To finish it off you went with a black pair of heels. You bestie had picked this outfit for you. Wanting you to wear it for her party.  It was not what you would normally wear.

      You grabbed your jean jacket to wear until you got to the high end bar. Which you were lucky that you worked for Loki,  it was one of the hardest bar to get into. She was thrilled when you told her you got her in for her party. You knew most of the people that worked there being you've had meeting there, having to get your boss from there, etc.

    "Well holy cat calls darling look at you miss y/n. That boss of yours give you a night off?" Luke purred at the door he was one of the bouncers there. You gave him a hug.

    "Hey Luke." You smiled and did a little torn for him holding your jacket open for him. "I'm never on a night off still on call as always." You held up you phone.

    "Dang hun. That man is going to run you to death. Or maybe you might give him a heart attack tonight, looking like that dose he even know that these is a hottie hiding under all that Business attire."

    "He wouldn't know how to handle me. I'm not one of his bimbos." You waved at him as you walked in. It was busy as normal. As you weaved in and out trying to get to your friends table. You spotted your bestie and her other friends. "Happy Birthday." As you wrapped an arms around her neck. Kissing her cheek. She squealed jumping up as she attacked you with a hug. "Sorry I'm late."

   "Well you are soo excused for wearing that outfit for my birthday. It looks amazing girl. So happy I bought that for you." She giggled as she made you take the jacket off and turn. You rolled your eyes.  As the night went on you had a few drinks but not a lot your girl tried to either get a guy for you or one for her. She flirted with everyone. You just sat there pushing guys away from you.

     "Y/n look at those to delicious hunks over there? They keep looking over here I swear the dark haired one has been eyeing you all night." She Winked. As you looked up to see your boss in the corner with another man. The man sitting next to you boss had blonde hair, a beard and a muscular built. You almost spit your drink out.  As you turned quickly way hoping your boss didn't recognize you. Lucky for you he didn't but he was eyeing you. His brother that was with him had pointed you out.

    "Umm no not my type." You said. "Maybe the blonde?" you joked.

     "Oh he is sooo your type." She giggled looking back but both men were gone. You noticed as your faces relaxed.

    "That was my slave driver of a boss Loki. I don't know how any girl can fall for his charm. Ugh."

   "You didn't tell me your dick of a boss was fucking hot."

    "No he's not. I don't have a life cause of him. I almost missed your birthday cause of him. My mom could be dying and he would found some way to keep me here. He is arrogant, childish, has no remorse for others."

    "Then why don't you quit."

    "Who else would put up with him he went through 10 assistance in 2 months before me. And the pay and benefits are amazing. I live in a condo in Central London and have a Jag what girl wouldn't want that." You confessed.  You hadn't realized when you and your friends were talking about your boss and how much of a jerk he was. Loki had walked up to your table with his brother. He was going to ask you to dance until he realized who you were. His jaw went slack as he listened. Yes he was pissed and the thought of firing you right there had crossed his mind. But you were to damn hot in your little number to do it.

     "Miss y/l/n!" You heard from behind you as Loki cleared his throat. Oh fuck you were screwed and not in the good way. "I expect to see you tomorrow morning at the office to go over a few things. This is a command not a request." He whispered in your ear you froze not wanting to move or  look behind you. You could feel his hot breath on your ear and hear the smirk in his voice.

    "Oh shit." your bestie was the first to speak up. "I'll go talk with him give him a piece of my mind." Before you could react your She was off and and in her drunken state she would tell him too. You went after her but lost her in the crowd.
It was official you were a dead girl okay worse the dead. You were going to be an unemployed girl.