Part 12. (Smut)

Looking at your calendar for your day. You had a meeting after lunch. Loki had a few phone meeting before that. Which luckily for you, really didn't have to be in his office for those. It gave you the time you needed to get everything for Loki like his dry cleaning. And set up the meeting room. You were more then happy to see that you had to pick up dry cleaning it gave you the moment to yourself. And maybe you would see if one of the girls down in financing, if they wanted to grab lunch with you.

       The walk to the dry cleaners wasn't far from the office. It was a beautiful sunny fall day. Might as well enjoy it. You heels clacked along the cement as you went along. Not paying attention to the car that had slowed down. You had been more focused on your phone. Messaging a possible new client for Loki. Only looking up when you reached the door to the dry cleaners. Briefly looking over your shoulder as a car squealed passed. Opening the door to the cleaners you were greeted by Stan. The own of the place.

        "Why Miss. y/n. You look lovely as ever." He flirted. As always. You didn't mind he was a harmless old man.

         "Good morning Stan." You beamed. As the old man went to grab Loki's suit for you. "How's the wife and grandkids?" You loved throwing that at him.

          "Ah, they're good. We're on grandkid number five." He stated as he came back with the suit you came for. You chatted him up a bit before you left.  After making it back to the office with Loki's suit in hand a much needed round two of coffee.

         "Miss. Y/n, someone is here to see you. I sent them up to your desk." The receptionist bubble up when you walked through the revolving doors.

         "Thank you." You sighed. You really didn't want to see Thor. As you made your way into the elevator. Making to your floor. Looking up at what you never thought you would see standing in your office, Blake. Knowing Loki was in the next room.

        "Hey babe." He purred. As he walked towards you. His voice Made you freeze in your place.

        "What the hell are you doing here." You seethed. Before he could touch you. You pulled Loki suit in front of you pushing it at him as you evaded him. Walking towards your desk. "I'm fucking working and my boyfriend is in that room there. You need to leave now." You voice became louder.

       "Come on babe. I'm here to win you back. He can't make you happy you know this." He pleaded. You were starting to get pissed.

         "Oh and you can. You can go to hell. Go home. You don't belong here." You hissed. Not realizing Loki had stepped out hearing you in distress. You felt Loki's hand on your elbow pulling you back. Almost making you jump. As you looked up at loki.

          "Why the bloody hell are you here. I thought I made it perfectly clear. She is mine. My fiancé. You need to leave before I have security come and toss you out like rubbish." Loki half shouted. Walking closer to Blake. His fist clenched. You grab Loki's arm before he could go any further. Both men stared each other down.

         "Security is on there way." You held up your phone. That made Blake you up at you. Finally he got the hint, and stocked off. Not before glaring back at Loki. This day was just not going to be your day. Now that he showed up. Watching Blake leave. Loki finally tuned to you. "I don't need you to the rescue." Crossing your arms over your chest in announce.

           "Uh, yes you do." Loki stated before picking up you office phone. "Yes, I would like to make sure that man dose not come into this building. He is harassing y/n... His name is Blake Calstone." Loki hissed.  You weren't sure who was more infuriating right now. You might end up bossless by the end of the day. Loki about slammed your phone back on the receiver.