part 2

You woke up the next day wishing last night was all a dream. That you never ran into your boss. But no it wasn't. You were going to hate life in about an hour. Hell you were hating life now. You drank way to much after they left. You figured you might as well get shit faced before you death sentence. You finally got up showered and dressed. You decided to get coffee and out of habit you got loki his normal tea from the coffee shop just down the street from Loki's condo. Your favorite barista was working. She knew your order like the back of her hand. But it never really helped that you were there 99.9% of the week.

"What's wrong with you hun?" she asked as he put you order in taking you money.

"Oh you know, just about to find out if I still have a job or not." You laughed dryly. As you waited. Then a booming voice from behind you. Making you jump.

"I don't think he'll fire you. Probably make your life hell. But hey he also needed to hear that. In my opinion." You looked behind you as you saw the guy that was with your boss last night. You gaped at him not knowing what to say. "I'm Thor by the way. Loki's old and more handsome Brother." He stated as he reached out his hand. "You must be his beautiful assistant y/n." You took his hand as you shook it. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you Loki's told me a great deal about you."

"Nice to meet you as well. Though could you maybe keep it down a little. I may or may not have a bit of a hangover." You smiled softly at the man who was just as tall if not taller then your boss. And why would Loki talked about you? Must of been about last night. "Shocked he even mentions me to people. And actually I was just heading over there." You said as you grabbed your drinks.

"Sorry, let me walk back with you." He grinned as he opened the door for you. "My brother is very lucky to have you. You are the first one to put up with him for this long I doubt he is that stupid to get ride of you."

"Well someone had to. There are days I wonder why I'm still there."

"Why are you if you dislike him so? I mean I'm glad your with him cause then I would of never have this lovely encounter."

"We obviously I'm American." You started to say but Thor interrupt you.

"Oh wow your an American! Thor teased. As you both walked along the sidewalk.

"Haha. It took a lot to get here, and to stay here well he pays well, the benefits are a plus. And I can't go home with my tail between my legs so to say."

"Well I don't see a tail." Thor grind innocently as he looked behind you to see. 'Did he just check you out.'

"I would hope not or this would be even more awkward."

"It's got to be hard for you and your boyfriend the hours you keep with my brother. I know my brother likes to keep you running." Thor was fishing for info. You just laughed.

"I don't even have time for my friends how would I have time for a boyfriend." You shook you head. "I don't keep normal hours. Hell I'm sure people at work think I'm fucking him." You both made it to Loki's condo. Thor opened the door for you.

"Well no boyfriend then, So would you mind if I asked to take you to lunch or maybe dinner tomorrow night?" Thor asked as you both waited for the private elevator. You were taken back shocked even. "As a date not a hook up as my brother likes to do." He added when you didn't say anything.

"Um sure. Though you'll probably want to check with your brother on my schedule you know if I still have a job." You teased. Still slightly shocked that Thor, Loki's brother would be asking you out. He wasn't at all like his brother. Your boss.

"I will make sure your schedule is free." You both made it inside Loki's condo. It was painfully White. You never understood why. Ugly modern art on the walls and a giant statue in the door way leading in to the front room and kitchen, which you loved Loki's kitchen. Everything was updated and new. Loki never really cooked you did more cooking then you were payed for. But on the times you would kick the girls out you would make up something for him when he asked. "Brother look who I found at the coffee shop. Your beautiful assistant y/n." His booming voice announced. You looked up at the man with a little winced he mouthed sorry to you. As he realized he yelled. That and Not like you wanted to be know you were there yet.

Loki was sitting at the bar read a newspaper. As normal in the morning unless he was still hung over from the night with one of his conquests. Loki looked up from his paper, as you and Thor walked in.

"I see your trying to kiss my ass miss y/l/n." Smirked. Looking at your hands that had his tea in it.

"No I always get you tea in the morning. I'm treating this like any other day. Besides who else are you going to get to take out your trash. Surly not you or you wouldn't be calling me at all hours." You said mater-o-factly. You had always given Loki sass at times, more of the time he was not so awake or coherent as he was now. But today was technically you day off. The one time you asked off.

"Oh and you decided to wear clothes that cover that's good this time don't need my brother and the world seeing you half naked." Loki pointed out. You scoffed at him.

"Brother, She was only out with friends on her night off. The way she dresses with them is non of your concern."

"She is my assistant what she wears is my concern, sh-." You cut him off before he could finish.

"I had WAY more clothes on then the harlots you bring home for the night. I see more then I needed with those girls and before you even say I'm jealous cause I know that look! I em not, have way more then most of them. You just choose to fuck former coke heads with the way they look. Oh and let's not forget needed. My god how they could think you will ever settle bests me. So please do not bring up they way I looked for a night out with friends. Not like we were signing a deal with one of your business partners. Though I'm sure you would get more deals if I did wear stuff like that. God knows they hit on me enough."

Loki was taking back by your out burst. You were kind of cute all worked up. Though he did find you extremely hot last night and could not get you out of his mind and what he could do you that body of yours. It made it hard to get any sleep. He may have had to take a cold shower. And the fact that if his brother wasn't there he would have found some girl to take home for the night. Loki was about to talk when his brother spoke up.

"Brother she has a point." Loki scoffed at his brother for taking your side. "Lets just let it go. We had plans for the day."

"Now if there is nothing further. I will see you tomorrow unless other wise. I would like to enjoy some of my day off. Thor I will see you tomorrow." You said as you walked out. You turned after getting into the elevator. The look loki was giving his brother was priceless. You almost giggled. The doors shut.

"Um what dose she mean she will see you tomorrow?" Loki questioned his brother. Slight anger to his voice as Thor grind rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well funny thing is. I may have asked your insanely beautiful assistant out for lunch maybe dinner depending on her schedule." Thor admitted. He had a shit eating grin on his face. "I mean I figured you would be fine with it as you do not have an feeling towards her. She is single." Loki stared at his brother like he grew a third head.