Part 18

The night seemed to drag on for Loki. At the same time, it looked as if you were made for this. In a way, you were as you had to make this part of your job when Loki would find some pretty little thing and whined up disappearing, most likely playing hide the zucchini for the rest of the night—leaving you to defend yourself against the wolves of the CEO world.

He watched you take another drink from another male. You giggled at something he had said. "I'm going to throttle that girl. This is her fifth bloody drink." Loki growled in announce. Not realizing he was still amongst older CEO talking about god knows what, which at some point he had lost interest in the conversation when he finally spotted you flirting with yet another young boy. Most likely a trust fund baby.

           "What was that, Loki?" One of the men asked, elbowing Loki in the side. His eyes were followed to where your boss was burning a hole into the kid that was trying hard to get you into his bed. Loki quickly snapped his attention back to the group of old money.

         "Nothing. Anyways, the stocks are low." Loki changes the conversation, not wanting any more attention to fall on you. His eyes would dart towards you every few moments like a hawk watching it pray. He was not going to let you out of his sight even if you are mad at him.
_____

         When you walked into the room, you grab the first crystal glass resting on top of an oversized silver tray that walked past. Only to down it within minutes as Loki was hot on your tail. You were weaving in and out of the crowd as you found the main bar to order yourself something a bit stronger than the crap they had going around the room. A group of CEOs had stopped Loki in his pursuit. They gave you the chance to relax a bit while you waited at the bar.

         "Max, Her drink is on me." The man called out from behind you.

         "Umm, no, Max, her drink is on her." You grumbled, glaring daggers at the bartender before you turned to look at the man. He was young, rather muscular deftly worked on his looks while not worrying about the real world. Short in stature but quite good looking. Not as good looking as your boss.

        "My apologies, Mis?" He brought out his hand towards you.

        "Y/n, and you are?" You put your hand in his, which in golfed yours.

         "Thomas Blackburn Jr. It's a pleasure to meet the only lovely thing in this room." He smiled as he brought your hand to his lips, bowing slightly, place a kiss upon your knuckles.

          "Ah, the son of Thomas Blackburn senior. Of Blackburn industries. Charmed, I'm sure." You took your hand out of his grip.

        "So you heard of me?" He purred.

        "I have and your reputation. I work for Odinson Corporation. My boss owns 80% of your father's company." You smirked, grabbing hold of your drink, wanting nothing more than to move away and possibly find your boss. Loki was a ladies man, yes, but Thomas Blackburn jr had more on Loki as a known womanizer, and if the rumors were true about this boy, you did not want to be talking with him.
-------
         Now here you are still flirting with the young Blackburn. The last drink you had and his persistence in talking with you may have encouraged you to do so. He was charming and good at it. But you were still coherent enough not to go home with him. As you grabbed the fourth or was it your sixth drink, this time, you allowed him to buy.

"I still can't believe you're his assistant. You are far too beautiful, let along smart to be fetching coffee." The man who willingly got your attention by buttering you up. "I could think of a far better thing for you to be doing than grabbing my suit from the dry cleaners. You could have any position you wanted."

"And what position would you like me to be in?" You giggle a bit too much. You knew you were going to get into a lot of trouble with your boss. But to hell with it, might as well have a spot of fun doing so.

        "I mean, I see you being a partner. With your quick wits and not letting a man bully you into something." He smiled innocently. You almost rolled your eyes. "But if I can talk out of context, I could see you on your back writhing under me."

            "Sounds a bit too vanilla for my taste." You winked. You finished the last bit of rose-colored liquid.

            "Well, I could take you back to my hotel room and show you how bored you won't be." His fingers danced along your exposed arm. He gave you not at all pleasurable shiver down your spine. Now you knew his real intentions.

           And like a knight and shine armor or a solid black Armani suit Loki stood next to you, fixing the cuffs on his sleeve before speaking. You half excited him to say shell we begin? "Mis y/l/n, I need to speak with you for a moment. If you'll excuse us, Blackburn Junior." Loki emphasized on the junior.

          "Well, Thomas, it was a lovely chat. But I can't keep my boss waiting. I might be the one to get into all kind of trouble." You giggled as you allowed Loki to grab your wrist. Pulling you along with him, waving a bit seductively as you moved out of Thomas's sights.

         Loki's grip tightened as soon as you both were out of earshot. Finding a darkened corner, Loki practically pushing in it. "What the hell y/n." He growled low enough only for you to hear him.

          "Mmm, I like it when you say my name like that." You hummed your free hand, rubbing along the breast of his jacket, feeling how tense his lean body was.

          "How many drinks have you had?" He insisted, his other hand grabbing your free-roaming one.

           You tried pulling your wrist free from his grasp. "You know you might leave a mark." You whimpered.

          "Oh, trust me, darling, that's not the only place I'll be leaving a mark. I have half a mind to tan that ass here and now." Loki's grip on your loosened, allowing you to pull free.

       Grabbing ahold of his suit's lapel, you pulled him into you catching Loki of guard. His arms automatically braced him against the wall behind you. "What's stopping you, sir." You moaned, giving his ear a nip before you let go and ducked under his arms, not before rubbing your hand along his needy cock as you walked away. Leaving Loki a bit stunned and uncomfortable.

———

         Loki pulled up to his penthouse. You had fallen asleep somewhere between his tongue lashing lecture and you throwing up, which you had him pull over. He was holding both you and your hair while you throw up most of everything you had that night. Once he got out of the car, with a heavy sigh, Loki arms place under your knees, and under your arms, he picked you up without waking you.

              Once he was inside, he laid you on his bed, fetching a washcloth to clean you up a bit before carefully slipping your heels off, then stripping you out of your dress and undergarment, tossing everything on to the floor. Finding a shirt for you to wear, he managed to put it on you. All the while, you slept. A small whimper came from you every time his hand to brush against soft skin.