Part 15 (smut, evil laughter)

A/n: Sorry it's late. But life happens. And way to much fucking unwanted drama happened. So here it is.

Waking up with a start, something had brush up against your leg. You looked over. The realization as you looked at the man that slept soundly next to you. His leg rested over yours. An arm draped over your waist. His long raven hair a tangled mess laid on your pillow of your bed. Your own hair problem looked the same as you laid there staring at your boss. You never thought you would wake up to him still being in your bed. With a sigh you looked at you phone for the time. Five minutes before you had to get up. Slowly you try to get out of bed without wake him. Hoping to take a shower without another around or two with him. You had lost count on how many time the two of you went at it like rabbits.

Sliding you free leg out, while you carefully moved Loki's hand. Only for you to wince in pain, at the soreness of your entire body. The pain radiated the most at your entrance. Cursing under your breath in hopes you don't wake your boss up. You managed to get out of bed without waking him. You made your way to the bathroom, walking passed your mirror you froze. Turning fully around to look at your still naked form. Red marks and bruises from last nights escapades started to form. What looks like fingertip bruised on your hips. Bit marks all over your breasts and neck. Your backside looked worse then your chest did. Hand shape welts covered all along you ass. Follow by many more bit marks.

You winced at the sight of your body. It looked as if you were in a human car accident. Your woo-ha felt like it. But for how sore you were you had no regret on how unbelievably amazing you felt as he fucked you unconscious. He was very talented. Sighing you stepped into your shower let's the water sooth you. Resting your forehead against the cool tile. Thinking back on last night. Loki's large hands roaming over your body. Finding what secrets it had to offer. His tongue leaping over hot flesh. The thought made you shiver. Turning you on all over again. The thought of him having you bent over his lap giving you a few sharp smack to your backside after you has teased him.

Never realizing Loki had slipped in the shower behind you. Wasn't until his lips met the back of your shoulder, as one hand wrapped around your waist, and the other one softly rub against your butt. Causing you to jump. Loki chuckled, as you smack at him hand. Never pulling away from him. His body pressed agains yours, the way his body felt along side yours felt right. His palmed your ass, giving it a nice squeeze. Making you yelp. Before his finger dance their way down between your thighs. You gasped when he pressed his middle finger against your clit rubbing slow short circles around it.

"Morning love." Loki hummed as you became putty in his hands. You thought you wouldn't want another round but dear god if he wasn't fucking you against the shower wall, you may scream.

Sitting there uncomfortable in a meeting with the broad member as Loki talked about where he wanted the company to go. His eye would watching you every time you shift in your chair trying to get comfortable. But the pounding that your pussy had received from Loki's hard huge cock was making it rather impossible. Every so often Loki would smirk at you as he talked. When he sat back down next to you. He would whisper in your ear things he wants to do to you. Would make you shiver, bring you back to either this morning shower workout or last nights, let's see how many rooms I can take you before you pass out.

Loki pushes you over the back of your couch. Kicking your legs apart. You shirt was ripped open before you even got the door closed. Both breasts lay over the cups of your bra as he pulled them out from their confident. Your skirt was bunch up and over your hips. He had ripped your panties away from your ass causing a pleasurable burn between your folds. His own shirt was torn from his body. His pants barely hung on to his hips. Shaking out of his slacks he was back on your before you could move. His ready cock in his hand as he found your entrance. You were practically dripping at this point. But without any real warning he shoves his cock to the hilt in one solid thrust. Getting you to cry out, finally have this man rutting deep inside you. You had never felt so full in your life. He could have you cumming in a matter of seconds.

His hands made good work pulling the rest of your shirt off of you. His lips kissed along your shoulders. Biting, sucking soon after. You moaned in both pleasure and pain. His right hand skimmed along the back of your neck before his finger tangled then fisted into your hair. You whimpered, pulling you up by your hair. Giving him better access to your neck. He pounded deep and hard into your tight core. Never showing any signs of easing up. His left hand grabbed roughly at your breasts. Kneading harshly into each one. This fingers pulled then flicked at your harden nipples. He had you screaming your first mind blowing orgasm of the night. With promises of pulling more out of your body before the night is over.

"Miss y/l/n?" A voice called for you, snapping you out of your day dream. "Miss y//l/n." They repeated you looked up realizing the woman was standing in the door. All eyes were on you. 'Shit,' you had zoned out. Thinking of your boss. "You have an urgent call it in the office, line two."

"Thank you." You nodded.

"Day dreaming of me on company time, how naughty. Looks like I may have to have you bent over this table later." Loki whispers, squeeze your thigh before you stood to leave. You couldn't help but shiver.

"Hello, this is y/n y//l/n. How can I help you?" You spoke as you sat down at Loki's desk.

"About time. I was all about having to tell them I was dying." You mom nasally voice came through. 'Fuck'

"I was in a meeting! If your not dying then it could have waited until I was off work." You snipped.

"You're always working. You need to find someone, so you don't have to work. Like Blake."

"Mom, I am with someone. I'm with Loki and you sending that asshole here will not make me change my mind." You hissed. "If this is what we are going to talk about, then I'm going to hang up the phone." Why can't she just leave you a lone.

"You will no speak to your mother like that young lady. Now I call to tell you the good news. I'm going to be coming out to Landon next month." She beamed. You almost dropped the phone.