Part 14

Loki had you take his personal drive with you to meet up with Thor for dinner. Who was a no show. That annoyed you a little you wanted to talk with him. You had decided after your little stunt with Loki that you couldn't do that to Thor. You were not that kind of person. But here you were doing things you shouldn't have with you boss while seeing his brother. Thor was a nice guy handsome, and dear god those muscles. But he couldn't satisfy you. You tried to have feeling for him. He should be the one you want. Nice, sweet, not a womanizer. Or so you thought as you drove up to Loki's penthouse. To talk with Thor. Loki was still at the office.

        When you left loki after that, you told him you needed to talk with Thor. He try very hard to get you to stay. His hands made it very hard to tell him no. But you did it. And now you sat in the suv, going over to what you were going to say to Thor. Maybe start off with how great he was. And that it was you not him. Like that sounds any better. You weren't going to tell him that you slept with his brother. That would just hurt him. After all that he has told you about all his girlfriends going for his brother after words. Even if loki deny it. You weren't going to be that girl. Or so you thought.

          But one weekend home with your boss changed that. And now you really didn't know what you wanted. You knew being with your boss was a dangerous path. One wrong move could get you fired. Or worse your heart broken. Cause well you seen the woman you boss goes for and he was one not to stay faithful.  The suv pulled up to the building your boss lived at. Loki's drive jump out, to open the door for you. With a heavy sigh you get out of the car. Looking up at the building trying to not talk your self out of this.

          "Miss, y/l/n is their anything else?" Loki's drives deep voice almost startled you.

           "No, just umm maybe wait for me? Unless Loki needs you then I can wait." You nodded.

            "I'll wait right here." He smiled as you made your way inside. You really don't remember taking the elevator nor walking into Loki's places. Not hearing the voice coming from the living room. As you stepped out of the hall way. The first thing you noticed was it looked like there was a photo shot set up. Big light on tripod surrounded the large space. The Second thing you noticed and tripped over was a hot pink bra. Picking it up it was definitely not your size. Looking around the floor articles of clothing scattered around. Someone's panties laid over one of the paintings on the wall.

        Walking towards the couch. You heard a noise. It sounds like a very weak moan. Then there was another, along with a giggle. The voices were quite a bit different, but both female. Looking over the couch the scene that unfolded shocked you. Eyes wide as you saw your boyfriend Thor entangled with two blonde three if you included Thor in the mix. One of the blonde with oversized fake breasts. Spotted you. Letting out a squeak. Trying to get modest suddenly. Not like you hadn't seen everything on her. Her fake tan looked a bit orange. The other blonde looked over with equally large breasts and the same fake ass tan. You were pretty sure nothing on them was real. She giggle and point at you.

        "Thor, I didn't think we were going to have a foursome." Her giggle a little higher pitch then you would liked. It was like loki entanglements you've seen plenty sure. But you never expected this.

        Thor looked up his eyes landed on you, in horror. He jumped to his feet. Rushing over to you. Saying something of it's not what it looks like. In away you were a little bit relieved. It made what you were going to do easier. Sure you were some what upset but you had no room to be, as you just did the same with his brother Loki. Though there wasn't another girl involved. Only for Loki to intersected, standing between you and Thor. Loki visibly tense, pushing you a bit behind him. As the two girls stood to get a better look at was was going on.

         "You two need to get dressed and leave now." Loki seethed throw gritted teeth. Towards the two blondes. They gapped at the man first. Surely recognize him. "Go!" He yelled. Making you jump, and snapping you out of your trance. Both girl quickly gathered their clothes, You happened to of been holding on to one of theirs hot pink Bra. Pushing your arm out with the strap hanging off you finger. The giggly one was the one to snatch it from you.

       "Y/n." Thor started to say your name. Before Loki held his finger up. Unamused with his brother.

       "Don't! You don't get to try and act like this didn't happen, brother. You're still the same. And you wonder why all your girlfriends ran to me. I finally thought maybe, maybe me threatening you, with y/n you wouldn't treat her the same." Loki hissed. Still keeping you behind him. "But I see that's not the case." You couldn't believe what you were hearing.

         "Loki." You spoke up. Raising your hand up to set it on his shoulder. Trying to calm him. It's not like you both weren't doing the same. "Loki, Can I please talk with Thor alone." Loki turned to look at you almost apologetic. He sighed but left. It was quite until Loki left. You told Thor, the reason why you came there tonight after he was a no show. Thor was very apologetic mostly cause well you caught him. But it was better in the end. And he was very surprised how well you took this. Making your way out of the penthouse. Loki had been waiting for you at the Elevator. A little out of breath but not by much.

         "I'm sorry for that." Loki cupped your cheek. "I came home, and I saw that. It wasn't something you should have seen." Knowing that you've been through something similar with Blake.

         "Loki, it's not like we weren't just doing the same in the office. Or at my sisters wedding. Though mind you it wasn't to that extent." You stated. Looking up at the man.

         "I know but still after everything before us." He smiled softly. "Let me take you home at least." Putting his arm around you. As he made his way with you to the parking garage. Driving you himself. Loki even walked you up to your flat.

           "You know I'm rather shocked you know what apartment number I'm at." You teased. While you opened your door. "Thank you loki for taking me home." Kissing his cheek. Which your lips lingered there for a moment. Before you pulled away. Loki smiled for a moment before it slowly started to turn into a smirk. His hands found your hips. Pushing you through the door. Lips meeting yours, passionately. Kicking the door shut, on his way in.