Part 3

"Why do you want to take my assistant out on a date?" Loki was a little jealous and annoyed why would his brother be interested in you. He had you for two years. And wasn't about to let you go to someone else. He never thought about you dating.

    "Well, have you seen y/n she is incredibly gorgeous. Why wouldn't I be interested. I just shocked you never got with her knowing you reputation brother." Thor chuckled. Loki glared at his brother.

   "I don't make it a habit of fucking my assistance. And you do realize she has to work tomorrow. We'll see if she has time." Loki was not having it. He looked at Thor. While they left the condo.

    "Brother are you jealous?" Thor patted Loki on the back. "I mean if you want her all to yourself I'll step back. Just let me know." 

     "No, no. I'm not. She's my assistant remember. I just telling you I keep her busy that's all."

    "So her taking out the "trash" is a great use of her time." Thor chuckled. Loki rolled his eyes.

    Once you got back home you decided to take a nap for a few hours. When you woke up you had a few texts one from your boss. And a few from your mom wanting you to call her. And crap ton from your bestie. Wondering if you were dead. Fired. Sleeping with your hot boss, and or his friend. As well as how hung over you were. And and if you were alive or if you were the walking dead. Kidnaped by aliens. Your friend definitely didn't leave anything out on what might have happened to you. Just as you were about to text back she texted you again.

   *All right don't make me send in the Marines. Or in our case the British army. Lol. Really are you alive?*
   * Lol. Yes I'm alive and no to like half of that stuff. Though if they are hot please send them I'm fallen and can't get up.*

     You told her what happened. And that you were not fired. She squealed when you told her about Loki's brother asking you out.  Though you felt weird cause of it being your boss's brother. She told you how hot your boss was. Again. And that you should tap both their fine looking asses. You only rolled your eyes even thought she couldn't see or hear it.

    *Well girl you need to tell me all about that date tomorrow.*
     *Thats if it happens I'm sure I well have no time to go. My boss is ruthless.*
     *Well I'm sure Thor will make sure you have some time.*

       After texting your friend you called your mom back in the States. As always she asked if you have found a man yet. She was always getting at you about finding someone to take care of you. Then she went on about you coming home. And that you work to much that a young woman shouldn't be working so much she should be finding a husband. As she added that you needed to be more like your sister how had just got engaged to someone she only dated little over ten months.  You rolled your eye every time your mom brought anything up about your life for how your sister found a man. You went on to tell her that it wasn't you and you don't want children, that you loved your job. Never telling her the real truth at times. She was part of the reason you moved so far away from a small Midwest town. Once you got off the phone you texted your boss. Confirm the time for the meeting, tomorrow.

       You went back to your day off, which was nice. You got a much needed massage. You got a Pedicure and a manicure. As well as little shopping you needed new work attire and some street clothes. Let alone undergarments, there was this one shop you loved going to for that. It was a relaxing day just for you. It was nice. Felt a little odd, but nice. You even got take out from your favorite place London. It felt like ages, the last time you were there. You put in a movie that you have been wanting to see. You kept looking at your phone through out the day and evening. You were shocked that you  hadn't heard from Loki all day, beside the text about the meeting. Thor must of kept him busy.

      The next day you were at the office before Loki at normal. You had his tea ready as you were getting everything ready for the meeting you had. Loki arrived about 15 minuets later. As you handed him his tea fallowing him into his office.

     "This is everything that we know about this new company." You started like you normally have but Loki cut you off before you could. He had been watching you tentatively. Scene he walked in.

     "Y/n." He started as you looked at him waiting for him to finish with what he was going to say. "Are you really going to go out to dinner with my brother?" There it was, he went there.

      "Yeah I guess. He asked. Why not?" You weren't sure what to say to that. Why did he want to know what you did and who you went out with. He just nodded his head and looked back down at the paper work you handed him. "As I was saying this is what the new company has to off-."

     "You know he is a free lance photographer. He doesn't make money." Loki cut you off. You sighed. Normally Loki was all Business first and well business after. But he seemed to be distracted today.

    "So, It's not about money. I'm not that type of girl that dates someone like you cause you have money." You stated. You didn't mean to say him, but you said it anyways. After saying it, you hope he wouldn't notice. You mention to say that 'you don't date someone for money.' God if he noticed you were never going to live it down. But he only nodded. You didn't notice his smirk on his face from your statement. "Now can we go back to this meeting?" You asked loki nodded.

     "Is that a new outfit?" Loki asks as you finished. He looked over at you. You had been hovering over him pointing out key things. You never noticed the side glances he was giving you.

    "Um yes, I went shopping on my day off." You looked at your watch it was time to head to the broad room. You picked up the papers as you started to head towards the doors. "Sir we need to be heading down now." Loki only nodded as he got up and followed you as you headed to the elevator. Once in the elevator. He looked over at you. You were staring at the numbers as they went down. Trying not to pay attention to him. But you felt his gaze on you. You almost shivered.

    "Is that a new perfume scent your wearing?" Loki turned his tension back to the doors of the elevator. Though he could still see your reflection in the silver doors. You gaped at his statement. What was going on.

     "Um no. It's the one I always wear. This is the one you "got me" for my birthday last year." You sarcastically said. What was with all the none Work question. Loki did remember telling you that for Christmas and birthdays to get yourself something from him. He always did that with his employees though you had a bigger allowance for gifts from him. He hummed as he nodded.

      You couldn't help but be relieved when the doors of the elevator opened. You walked out first Loki on your heels. When the other group of people showed for the meeting you set off to the corner taking notes. You looked over at loki a few time trying to rack you brain on what was he doing. You caught him looking over at you a few times. Which was not normal for him. The meeting went well as normal. The rest of the day was crazy. Loki had your running every which way. You missed lunch with Thor but he said he would meet for dinner instead.

     But Loki had other plans for you. Loki had arranged a dinner meeting at the office. With the company you just saw earlier that day. Let alone he had you running a bunch of errands. Needless to say you missed your date with Thor.