Part 10

"Please tell me that's you, loki." You hissed after you shrieked out when you felt arms wrapped around your body holding your arm against you. A soft kiss was placed on your neck. You body eased up as you felt long hair brush against your bare skin.

          "Expecting someone else?" Loki teased as he loosen his grip. Letting you turn around in his arm. The first thing you noticed on him was his lip.

           "Oh my god loki your lip." You hand reached up to touch his lips. "It's bleeding. God, what happened?" You were concerned where else did Blake hurt him you thought, knowing Blake he was always getting into fights.

           "Ah, you should see him." He wiggled his eyebrows. As his lips found yours, they were a little sore but that wasn't stopping him from kissing you.  Loki started walking you backwards, you felt the wood pillar against your back. Hay brushed against your legs.

            "Loki, really what happened? And I'm sorry, I should have Warned you about him." Your thumb touched his swollen lip. Loki sighed.

             "He tried to jump me, but I had the upper hand. You seen my brother right. I know how to take care of myself in a fight. I learned quickly with having a brother."

            "But you lip." You sighed. You didn't want him to get into a fight with anyone, this was only to get you mom off your back. That's all. But the hell of this weekend was the worst. First your mom and now Blake.

           "It's just fine only a miner spit. It's not bleeding anymore. And to show you that my lips still work." He kissed you softly before he dropped to his knees. Pulling your dress over his head. You gasped at Loki's sudden movements. He pushed you legs open as he nestled in between your warm thighs. "My, my if I would have known sooner you weren't wearing any panties. I would have finger fucking you under the table. In front of your mother and Blake." He mumbled against your heated core. Your eyes widened a bit. You really weren't sure if you wanted this or not. But as soon as his tongue licked along your folds you said to hell with it.

             "Loki. We shou-" you trailed off when your felt his tongue again this time wiggling it's self in.

            "What was that love?" You felt him mumbled against your clit. "Are you sure you want to got back in? Cause right now you taste sweeter then cake. And wetter then wine." You moaned loudly when he lips pressed against your clit sucked hard. You left hand held on to the hook that was just above your head while the other hand fell onto Loki's head, that was still under the fabric of your dress. His hands dug into your thighs. While his mouth and tongue worked you pussy over. You were never aware of prying eyes watching you mostly.

         "Oh fuck, Loki." You whimpered. When his tongue dipped inside your core while his nose rooted along your clit. Your legs started to shake, weaken. "Loki, oh god, loki I'm going to cum!" You screamed out. As your orgasm hit you hard. Cause you to cum hard over his face.

         "Mmm that's it.cum for me. Let it all out."  Loki mumbled as he took all what you gave him. After riding through your high. He pulled out from under you. Licking his lips. As he smooth out your dress. You could feel some of your juices run down your thighs. "Now love, do not clean yourself up. I want you to go through the rest of the night dripping wet from what my tongue did to you." He spoke rather loudly. But you didn't think anything of it as you were still trying to come down.

       What you didn't know as you walked out of the barn was Loki had spotted Blake watching you both. Loki saw him before you walked in. He probably thought he would get the drop on loki. But once you walked in, he hide. Oh yes, Loki knew what he was doing. The man was lucky Loki didn't fuck you into oblivion right there. But he didn't need to see any part of you bare skin, or what was Loki's. The amount of skin that showed from your dress, was still to much. But Loki figured he needed to prove his point, that you were no longer Blake's, not any man's for that fact, only Loki's. Now he only had to convince you to leave his brother.

          The rest of the night had settled. Your sister had a long talk with your mom about it being her wedding and to stop before she kicked her out. Loki may have tried a few times to sneak his fingers under your dress, trying to get to your needy core but you wouldn't allow him. That and the alcohol had some what wore off. You managed to be to "tired" for Loki to have his way with your after the wedding when you both made it to the hotel. Since you both had a early flight to catch.

         You slept through most of the flight back to London. Loki on the other hand, was trying to find ways of getting you to join the "mile high club". Which you evaded by sleeping. And thanking god for jeans. The temptation was there but you needed to get that whole weekend out of you System and concentrate on work. That and the fact he is still was your playboy of a boss. Let alone you just cheated on Thor with his brother. Trying to justify that alone wasn't even easy. Though loki was still was acting like the perfect boyfriend. Even when you got off the plane he took your bags and helped you in the car. It was nice though, something he never has done before. It was quite on the car ride back to your place. Before you spoke up.

         "Loki," You sighed taking a deep breath. As he looked over to you, waiting for you to talk. "I wanted to thank you for helping me out." You paused trying to think. It wasn't helping that his hand went to your knee when you started to talk. Taking his hand off your knee. "Now that we're back we can't do this. It's not... we both know this isn't you. And I'm still an employee, your assistant. Let alone dating your brother. What happened over the weekend, can't happen again. I'm sorry, but we need to focus on work." You kissed his cheek right before getting out of the car. Loki followed you out of the car to the trunk. Grabbing ahold of you elbow. He was about to say something. Until.

         "Ah there is my beautiful girl." Thor powerful voice called over to you. Loki let his hands drop from you. As you started for you luggage. Before you looked over to Thor, your eyes meet with Loki's something in his eyes made you shiver. "Let me help you." Thor grab your bags making to break eye contact with Loki's. "Brother hope all is well. Where did you wonder off to? I stopped by the office when I got back from Australia." You thought Loki had told Thor he was going with you. "Brother what happened to your lip? Did some harlot get a little rough."

       "I had a meeting to deal with. And no it was nothing." Loki's voice was cold. You don't know why it made you chest ache hearing him sound like he did before. "Miss y/l/n I'll see you at the office." Without another word Loki got back in the SUV and drove off. Thor smiled his goof smile of his. Though you could only half smile at him.

        "How was your sister wedding?" Thor asked, putting his arm around your waist pulling you into his side. Shit. You weren't ready for this. What do you tell him, should you tell him about Loki.

        "It was good. Happy to be home. And snuggled up with you." You lie. You felt like the worst person in the world right then. As you both walked towards you flat building. Looking behind you. Watch the now small dots of the black SUV Loki was in.