Part 4

"So, Mr. Laufeyson, have you ever slept with that assistant of your?" One of the men from the other company asked loki. Loki had been standing there watching you as you talked to people about the his company. To say the least when the man ask asked him. It took him by surprise. In the two years of knowing you, having you as his assistant. No one had ever asked him. Let alone him ever think it.

     "No." He clipped. As he turned to look at the man. "Never Thought about it." He took a drink of his beer. He was getting annoyed. You danced around the room. Chatting way. He knew you were annoyed with him as well.

       "Really. Wow a hot assistant like that I don't know if I would be able to keep it in my pants with that little thing walking around in what she's wearing. Your one lucky guy." The man stated. That was last straw for him. Loki with out warning clocked him. For his comment about you. Causing everyone one to stop and stare in shock.

       "If you ever talk about my assistant like that again..." he was cut off by you hands grabbed his arm. Pulling him out of the room. You face still in a state of shock.

      "Jim, can you stay here with Loki while I try and deal with this, so we don't lose their deal." You hissed as you stared down loki. Jim did as you ask and you walked back into the room as you gave the man ice from the bar luckily he was only lackey. As you managed to cool everything with the head of the company you flirted like a Pro. Apologizing say that he gets that way when he's had to much to drink and that it was your fault for not watching him. But it was an even bigger deal for this company to have loki as a partner so you managed to get them to forgive and forget. Everyone left and you found loki in his office. Grumbling.

      "What the hell was that all about?" You streaked as the door slammed behind you making Loki look at you. You had ice in your hand as you march over to the man slamming the bag of ice on his desk. You hands rested on the desk leaning forward facing him. The death glare as you looked him in the eye. He tried to look everywhere where your eyes let alone down your top.

      "I-I." He sighed trying to figure out what to say for the reason why he did it. "Y/n if you really want to know why. I did it cause of you." You took a step back. You face scrunched up in confusion. "You are my assistant I will not let someone demeaning you." Did loki just defend you. What is going on with him.

      "Um thank you. But it happens more often then you think." You sighed. There was a knock and Jim popped his head in.

       "Mr. Laufeyson, Miss y/n. Everyone has left." He smiled at you then looked over to where Loki was sitting.

       "Thank you Jim. That will be all. I'll lock up." You smiled as Jim nodded. And walked out. You turned back to Loki. "As for you just try and not punch someone. I've learned to just brush it off."

       "Well I can't I'm not going to let any one belittle my assistant." Loki huffed you just stared at him like really.

       "Really, this coming from you. You know, just forget it I'm not getting into it with you about it..." you trailed off. As you were about to tell him he dose it too. Maybe not sexually but still. "Let's just get you home. So you can sleep it off." It was a quite drive back to Loki's condo.

         "What about you? How are you going to get home." Loki asked as you got out of the car.

     "Loki don't worry about me. It's just a normal day at the office for me. Now I hope you can manage to get inside just fine."  You snipped a little.  Loki looked shocked and how you were handling it. How he didn't know anyone had been harassing you. He watched as you walked off. Heading home.

Week had passed. After the That loki had still been acting weird. You had apologized to Thor about missing dinner that night. But all was well you two finally had a first date. With out telling your boss. For some reason when you said you were going to have lunch or dinner with Thor. You wound up becoming busy with random thing and meetings. So you decided to have him over for dinner. It was take out, but you finally had a moment with him and you both hit it off well. So well that you ended up on your back with 6'4" muscle man hovering above you on the couch. As his lips met yours, you moaned into the kiss. Your hand roamed over his biceps. Then down his sides. God this man was one big muscles finding the hem of his already tight shirt you pulled at it.

       "This needs to come off." You said breathless. With out hesitating he took his shirt off. As he went for the buttons of yours. Exposing your covered breasts. In the heat of the moment you went for his belt buckle. He quickly made due of his jeans rubbing your hands on his erect cock. Pulling it out of his boxers. He moan at your touch.  He pushed you tight skirt up your waist. He started rubbed himself against your coved folds. You moaned. He rolled his hips into you a few more times.

      "God I can feel how wet you are." He groaned. He grabbed a silver package from this pants. Pulling the rubber out of this foil confinement. Rolling it over his cock. He pushed your wet panties off to the side as he pushed himself into you entrance. "My god your so tight too." He started moving not giving you time to adjust. You dug your nails in to his back as you bracers yourself. You gasped out small moans. "I don't think I can last much longer." he moaned in to your ear. You weren't even close to coming. With your free hand you slid it between your body's as you found your clit you played with the bud of nerves try to get yourself to come. But it wasn't happening.  He grunted and his movement became sporadic as he pushed in and out of you as he came. "You felt so amazing. Did I make you come." Asked as he collapsed on top of you. He weight crushed in to the couch.

       "Mmhmm" you moaned. Not wanting to hurt his feeling. Thinking maybe it will be better next time. You hand moved over his biceps. A Yawn slipped from you lips.

         "Good, I'm glad you enjoyed that as much as I did. Let's get you to bed though. Looks like I ware you out." You nodded. As he got off of you and helped you up. It wasn't him that ware you out it was your day. That and you didn't want to go another round quite yet. You started walking to the front door to let him out. But he walked to your bedroom.  "I figured I would stay the night since it's late." You nodded but sighed. You really didn't mean your first date to end with sex and him staying the night but it happened. Loki is going to know. When his brother doesn't come home.

       You got ready for bed and by the time you got out of the bathroom. Thor was already asleep and snoring. Great, what you didn't want was your boss to know about Thor and you.  You don't know why you didn't want loki to know but you didn't.