Part 17

A/n: my tea with Satan was lovely. And therefore Angsty

"She told you no."  Thor protectively stood in front of you. His eyes trained on Blake. Thor was waiting for Blake to make a wrong move.

         "Thor!?!" You squeaked out in shock. Thor looked to you briefly, giving you a soft smile before he scowled at your former ex. 'Great, What could go wrong.' You sighed, slowly feeling the tension between the two.

          "I would like for you to leave my brothers assistant alone permanently!" 'Shit. That just made things complicated.' A hint of an all to knowing smile spread A crossed Blake's smug face. Looking back up at the beast of a man that stood before him. "You continue harassing her, and you will not like the outcome." Thor's voice was hard as rocks. If Blake didn't fear him, you sure did, now.

"I only want to talk to my fiancé." Blake sizes the man up. Egging him to do something, it seemed like it.

"Former fiancé, as in past tense," Thor grunted. You smiled to yourself for that one.

           "What concern is it of yours?" Blake hissed, taking a step forward. You saw the glint of a hummer in Thor's eyes. 'Please don't say girlfriend! Please don't say girlfriend.' You chanted to yourself.

            "She is my concern. She is my girlfriend." Thor stated possessively. 'Yep, he went there, Fuck. Can this day get any worse.' You groaned to yourself. You turned away thinking about leaving.

         "Fuck, it just got worse." You hissed under your breath as you spotted Loki dressed to the nine in a dark grey Westwood suit, not walking towards you, it was more like stocking towards you. Anger clearly written over his face. Not sure who was scarier Thor or Loki at this moment. And this was one look you have never seen on Loki's handsome features, and you've seen him infuriated. This was something all to different, possessive, and almost murderous.

             Stepping in Loki's path, hoping to stop him before any more damage could be done. Your hand went for his arm, only for Loki to sidestep you. His eyes trained on his targets. Your small attempt to grab Loki's hand again was in vain. When you called his name, he clearly ignores you or, in all his rage, didn't hear you.

           "What the hell are you still doing here?" Loki snarled, looking between his brother and Blake, referring to both of them. You didn't hear what Blake had said to Loki. But certainly, it was not to Loki's liking As Loki's full attention was now on Blake. "I told you to leave London."

           "I'm here to talk to y/n, not either of you two. Now, if you'll excuse me." Blake attempted to squeeze between the two beasts of bumbling idiots. Only for both of them to stop him, their hands blocking his path. Blake's features showed he was hoping they would do something, the man may not be able to take a hint, but he wasn't that stupid. Loki grip fisted Blake's shirt. Loki was about to do something idiotic if you didn't do anything.

          "This is enough, you assholes." You practically screamed, your once calm demeanor finally dissolved. All three man-children turned, Loki's grip on Blake loosened, but his fist never completely left his shirt. Thor, on the other hand, dropped his hands. Almost looked like a puppy that lost its favorite chew toy. Blake only smirked like he still owns you. "Good now that I have your attention. Loki, get in the elevator, now!" Your finger pointed to the door, your voice harsh glaring daggers at him.

            "Thor!" Your voice was not as harsh. "Please make sure Blake leaves this building. As for you, Blake, go home! Find some dumb bimbo to stick your cock into. I'm not going back home, nor I'm I going back to you. That is the end of it."

         You turned on your heels, not wanting to look at any of them. Make your way to the elevator, "Loki now." Were you finally words before stepping into the lift. When Loki entered the Elevator, he was not so pleasantly greeted. Your arms tightly crossed over your chest. Your lips turned down in a scowl. Loki's attempt to console was feeble. You hand pushed at his broad chest, pushing him away from you.

            "Darling?" Loki spoke softly, his hand reaching up to cup your face, only for you to turn your head away, huffing in annoyance. Your hand raised, stopping him from advancing. "Love, your going to have to talk to me at some point tonight."

              "Oh, I'll be talking with you all right! Only as your assistant and nothing more." You snapped, not looking at him.

"Are you mad because Thor showed up?" Loki raised his eyebrow.

"What! No, I'm mad at you, Mr. Laufeyson!" You scoffed, throwing your hands down in frustration, hitting the wall hard, making you wince a small bit at the sudden pain.

          "What did I do?" Loki stressed, not moving away from in front of you, gently grabbing at your hands to sooth them.

          "Loki, what you did was make a situation worse. Your brother could have handled that. Sure it might not be the ideal rescue, but it would have worked." You glanced over at the man. 'Not really, but hey, it was a start.' You thought. "And for you to just completely under mind me as you charged in guns a blazing, doing something completely idiotic. That could get you in a lot of trouble or worse. What do you pay me if you won't listen to me?"

           "That's why I have lawyers." Loki shrugged with a bit of a smug smile.

            "Really, Loki! This is all just fun and games for you. Do you know how hard I work to keep your reputation squeaky clean? Do you! Or how many women I've had to make sure they kept their mouth shut. It's not your lawyers, Loki; it's me. Always has." You scolded brushing passed him when the elevator doors opened. It took a moment for him to regain composure after a small tongue lashing from you. He was a bit taken back. He didn't know what all you did. Just that you brought him his tea, dry cleaning, and kept him on time for his appointment. And, well, occasionally take out the trash when he called for you at all hours of the night.

          Shutting the passenger side door of his black F-type jag before Loki even made it out the door of the building. Loki thought about speaking but decided against it. He didn't want to anger you further. It didn't help that he, himself was a bit pissed off. The drive to the event was a deafening silence. The car filled with tension. Loki didn't even get his door open when you stepped out of the vehicle heading towards the venue. A fake smile place on your lips as people moved about. Knowing you left Loki to fend off the wolves, that waited for him before he could even get inside.