Part 5

You woke up the next morning. Thor was still asleep. You got up and took a shower. You walked out the towel wrapped around you. Walking into the bedroom. Thor still never moved you walked over to the bed smacking Thor's foot. He's feet were dangling off the bed. He was still snoring. He only moved his foot when you did so.

       "Thor I need you to get up." You shook his shoulders trying to wake him. He moved again. This was going to make thing difficult getting him up. "Thor!" You yelled. He finally turned to look up at you. "Good morning Thor."

      "Morning what time is it?" Thor asked still looking like he was going to roll over and sleep.

      "It's 5:30 in the morning. I got to go to work." You said. As you dried your hair.

     "Have a good day at work." He smiled then flopped back around and was falling sleep.

      "Ugh really come on Thor I need you to go." You yelled almost. But it was no use at the rate this was going. You would be late for work. You got dressed. Pulling over a new top. Paired with a black skirt and black heels. You decided not to where hosiery. Putting you hair up. You spent something still trying to get Thor up. So you didn't put make up on so looks like you will look like hell for the day. You figured you would put lipstick on at work. You quickly wrote a note to Thor asking to lock up after he leaves. In fact you wrote three so that he would find them. One on the door. One on his clothing and one in the bathroom. You grabbed breakfast when you grab coffee and Loki's tea at the coffee shop.

    You made it to work. With a few minutes to spare. You got everything ready like always take a few minutes before you saw loki. You were happy you didn't looked like you had the best sex of your life. Well it wasn't. You smoothed out you skirt. As you walked in Loki's office as you grabbed his tea.

        "Good morning sir." You smiled as you walked towards his desk. He looked like he didn't sleep last night. As he looked up at you.

         "Morning y/n." He mumbled. Not wanting to meet your eyes.

      "Tea?" You set the tea down on his desk. Did he sleep in his clothes or did he sleep here you wondered. "Loki did you sleep here last night?" You ask. His shirt was wrinkled and it was the same blue shirt he wore yesterday.

          "Yes I had a bit of work I needed to finish." He faked a smile.

          "Why didn't you have me stay? That's what you pay me for." You sighed.

       "And ruin your night with my brother." He hissed. You rolled your eyes and walked towards the door to the left of his office he had a private bathroom with a small closet. You kept some of his clothes for moment like this. Grabbing new trousers, shirt and tie to match. "So how was it? I know Thor never made it back to the flat."

    "Loki how do you know he was with me?" You tried to bite back you anger. "And why is it your Business of who I date or who I fuck?" Laying out his clothes. "Now if you would sir, we have a meeting in hour. I can't have you look like a mess." You moved towards him. You pointed at the door. His tie in your hand.

       Loki grumbled as he walked passed. He took his time in there. As he finally came back out. You stepped forward. Straightening anything that need to be fixed. Loki looked down, watching your every move. God how he wanted to be the one that had you not his brother. He knew his brother slept with you and that was what kept him at work. He didn't want to see his brother if he came back home. Cause he knew he would snap at his brother. He had to admit his tie look very nice around your neck. You had thrown it around you neck. To hold it there. While you fixed Loki.

        Flipping the collar up on his shirt. You tied his tie nicely around his neck. It was one of your favorite ties he had it brought color in his eyes out. Pushing the collar down then smoothing any wrinkles. You had bite your lip a few time. Loki couldn't stop watching you perfect ruby red lips. How he wanted to kiss those full plump lips. Why he was just now noticing these little thing that you did. While helping him. Like how your tongue poked out when concentrating. The way you bite your bottom lip when you get frustrated at something. He's had you as his assistant for two years and is just now noticing the cute little things you did. Even when you run your fingers through his hair to make sure it was in place.

      "All right you look normal." You patted his chest as you stepped back. Smiling softly at him. As you walked away. Loki's eyes followed you. "Also Loki don't forget I'm leaving for the states next month for my sisters wedding. I'll only be gone for the weekend." You turned to look at him. His eye racked over you're body. "Loki did you hear me?"

      "Yes darling I did. You sister wedding." He smirked. You turn back and left for the meeting. After word you sat at your desk taking calls you saw you cell go off it was your mother. You sighed know if you ignore it all hell would break loss.

     "Hello mother."  Announce in your tone.

       "Your still making it to your sister's wedding right young lady."

       " yes ma'am." You said as your head fell.

      "Did you get your dress.  The right dress scene you couldn't come back to try on dresses?

    "Yes, I went over it with y/s/n."

      "How did you find the right dress out there?"

      "I had my bosses designer make it for in the the color y/s/n wanted me in." You sighed. Loki walked out see you look stressed. Trying to figure out who you were talking to.

       "I have a date for you line up so you don't look alone." She snipped.

      "Mom I have a date and he will be coming with me." You hissed. "I do not need to be set up with some farm hick that want nothing more then for me to be at home pregnant." Loki tried to hold back his chuckle.

       "Miss do not give me attitude. I didn't spend 12 hours of hard labor for you to give me lip." You rolled you eyes. Loki could here your mom. You saw loki from the corner of your eye. You sighed. You watched as Loki sat on the corner of your desk.

       "Mom I have to go. I have work todo."

        "Your always works. Dose that man ever give you time off."

       "I told you I don't mind. Now I need to go. Bye." You hung up the phone before she could say anything more. You tossed it into your purse as you sighed in frustration. You heard loki chuckled. You looked up at you boss.

     "And I thought my dad was bad." He chuckled. "Farmers wife huh. When the babies?" Loki tested. You pushed Loki off your desk.

     "Loki I don't need this from you as well. I've been dreading this wedding for months now. Not the fact that I get to see my sister it's the fact that I have to see my mother. The woman is all about us not work and be a devoted housewife." You hit you head on you desk.

     "So looks like you need to ask my brother to go to a wedding with you. Though I don't think he would be your best choice cause he isn't a farmer but a freelance photographer." He chuckled. He also Knew that his brother would say no or would be conveniently leaving for a shot. Maybe this was the chance he needed. He heard your sigh as you bite your lip again.

     "I don't think he would. It is last minute." Though you really didn't want to bring him cause well you weren't sure about what was going on between the two of you. But he might be the only hope of getting through this wedding.

     "Well I'm sure if my brother is unavailable I'm sure I could help you out." He smirked then walked back to his office.