Part 9

You shimmied into to the beautiful dress that Loki's designer matched for your sister big day. It fit nicely along your curves it was strapless with a sweet heart neckline. Your hair was done up in pinned curls. You had been pretty quiet most of the day trying to convince your sister, that you just had a little to much to drink. You didn't want to tell her you slept with your boss.

         "Really you are off today, what happened after you got back to the hotel?" You sister nagged at you knowing something happened. "You either had a huge fight and quite, or my favorite you, fucked him silly." Your cheeks turn red. Looking down trying to deny it. "Ohh oh oh you did! And was he better then his brother?" She smirked. You had told her about Thor and the few times you both had sex. You whole body turn crimson. Still not wanting to give you sister an answer. "Oh my god! We was. You hussy."

         "Shut up you!" You snipped a little, finally spoke up. Causing your sister to giggle.

           "What now sister of mine. Your falling for the sexy boss, ain't you?" She winked as you started to walk over to her. Really thinking about how to make her death look like an accident.

          "It was a one time thing won't happen again I can assure you of that." You hissed. As you helped her in to the dress. As you tighten the laces of the corset a little to tight. The other  bridesmaids came back with Champagne and a bit of food.

         "Butter my butt and call it a biscuit! Y/n your boyfriend is sexy as hell and what a gentleman, dear god he can wear a suit. Just wow." One of the bridesmaids swooned as she fanned herself. "Really if he has a brother send him my way. Hot damn." You rolled your eyes.

          "He's not very good in bed." You mumbled under your breath to where only your sister heard you. Which in suede her to choke on the Champagne.

       "By the way he's looking for you." Another one of your sister friends stated shaking her head looking over the other other one. You smiled sweetly. You headed to the door. Loki was wait for you you just outside of it. All three bridesmaids and you sister popped there heads behind you to get a glimpse of the man.

        "Ladies, Y/s/n you look lovely. May I borrow y/n for a moment?" Loki cooed. As he took your hand. You sister nodded with a bit of a smirk and the bridesmaids giggled.
You shut the door.

          "Yes, Loki." You tried to should calm yourself, like he wasn't the subject you and your sister were just talking about.

            "Well first off, you look absolutely ravishing darling." He kissed your cheek. Knowing you both still had to act as there were most likely 3 little maids spying. "Next I do not know where to sit."

          "Really, that is why you called me out for?" You tried not to laugh. "You really cannot function without me can you." You let out the giggle. Picking up your dress. As you took Loki's hand.

          Pulling him in the the main part of the church that you mom Insisted on for you sister. As you walked through the door you spotted someone you though to hell you would never see here. Quickly pulling Loki over to where he would be sitting. You turned to face him. Which made him fall back on to the pews. Before he had realized what you were doing you had hiked up your dress so you could straddle his thighs. Your lips were on his before he even could get a word out. Your hand fisted into his suit jacket. Loki finally went with it. His hands grabbed roughly on to your hips pulling you closer. You were only just going to kiss him to show who you thought was there, that you were currently busy. But as you started you didn't want to stop.

      A part of you screaming for you to stop, this was your boss. The other part of was like; to hell with it, he was an amazing kisser. That was until you heard the distinct sound of a screeching woman. You pulled you head away from Loki's to look over his shoulders, spotting your mother and well the person you thought you had saw standing only a few feet away. She did not look happy, unlike Loki who was currently snickering.