Part 8

Being Loki Assistant has been one thing, you thought you knew everything about that man. But pretending to be his girlfriend was another, it seemed like you were Learning more about him. Like the fact he grew up in Australia and worked on a cattle ranch. Thor never even said anything like that when you started dating him. It was mostly about himself. Though you knew the fact that Loki was adopted through Thor. Which was something you really didn't know when you started working for the CEO. Now you wanted to know more. Beside the fact that he was a womanizer. A fact that you would remind him tonight knowing he would be going to have drinks with your brother in law at a club that most likely had a stripper knowing some of your brother-in-law friends.

       "Loki remember this is a small town,, please don't hook up with some girl at the bar tonight. It's not going to look good tomorrow for these cover up." You whispered. Before leaving him with Steve.

        "Darling, I do know how to behave while drinking." He scoffed at you. You just looked at him like really. "Just choose not to be back at home." Knowing that look. You felt your sisters arm link with yours

        "Oh god this is going to end badly." You sighed. Holed the bridge of your nose.

        "Now give your boyfriend a kiss goodbye, you'll see him in a few hours." You sister smirked. You looked over to your sister then back to loki who kissed you first, you were only going to tell him to behave again. The kiss throw you off again. His lips tasted ever so sweet, like sweet tea and mint, let a lone soft. When Loki pulled away your lips were parted slightly. Eyes fluttered open a bit. He smirked as you sister pulled you out of the spell Loki had you under. When she tugged at your arm to leave.

        "See you later my love." He called after you. Getting a rise out of the other girls that were going to the bachelorette party.

         "Oh my He is smooth as whiskey." One of the girls purred. You smiled trying not to think about him.

           "Dose he have a brother." Another one said. You eyes widened a little thinking about Thor and how you were going to explain this to him. He had texted you awhile ago asking how it was going with your family. Which you never did reply to.

         "Yeah he dose have a brother, just as good liking g but only blonde." You mumbled. Looking down at your phone. "He actually in Australia right now." You sister knew you were dating the other brother. But then again she new all. Even the sex thing as well. She only chuckled which made you look back up.

         "Don't let mom get to you. Have some fun tonight." She smiled know that was part of your worries. Even though your worries were how loki was going to act at the bar. 
Once there it didn't take you long to order a shot, or two maybe three. You wanted to get this hole weekend over.

          "Is there mother always like that?" Loki asked Steve. Loki now felt why y/n moved to England. It was far away from her mom.

          "She the worst with y/n. She always wanted her to be more like her. Though as you can tell she not. Her mom though still wants her to be with Blake so don't take any offense there. We all think that if their mom was 20 years younger she would get with him." Steve patted Loki on the shoulder.

           "Do you know what happened between her and this Blake guy?" Loki inquired.

            "Yeah he cheated on her, the night after he proposed to miss y/n. She was the one that found him with her at the time best friend, in the living room of their apartment they had shared." Steve sighed remember that night, having to go and get you after you called you sister. "After she walked out, Blake had been trying to convince y/n that it wasn't what it looked like. Well it didn't convince her cause well obvious, but he did end up convincing their mom. That's when y/n packed up and left for England, when MarryAnn hounded her to get back with Blake." Steve Told loki some of what had happened. Though loki wouldn't say this out loud he was happy that it end up like that or he would of never had you as Assistant, let along what he had been feeling for you now.