two !

WALKING INTO THE HOUSE seemed to be really hard to do. I spent almost two weeks since I woke up in that room. It was absolutely miserable staying in that white room listening to the tv that showed nothing interesting.

The house seemed empty and quiet. It just wasn't the same. I finally took in the fact the my brother was gone. At the same time, I still couldn't believe it— not one bit.

After waking up that time and when my mom had told me I was shocked, confused, and hurt. I was physically and mentally in pain.

Everything was soar, every bone in my body. Every movement ached. I didn't leave the car without a scratch, matter of fact a broken arm. It was hard getting up to use the bathroom, but thankfully I was able to make it.

My heart ached also. For my brother, for my parents, for my family, my friends.

My parents were with me twenty-four seven. Yes, it got annoying sometimes when I just wanted to be alone with myself but i was thankful they were there. My friends also came to visit sometimes. I would only listen to them for the most part since I wasn't able to talk much.

The doctors said it was something about trauma from the accident. I didn't really pay much attention to them since all I really wanted was to be out of there.

Now here I was back at the house. For some reason I actually wished that I was back at the hospital. Seems better than being in a home that doesn't feel like it.

"Mom?" I turned around looking at her. I don't like it here. Not now.

"What is it sweetie?" Concerned laced her voice. I cracked a small smile her way not wanting her to be worried.

"Is it uh, always going to feel like this?" I asked.

"Yes, but not as bad as it does now." She walked up to me and wrapped me in a reassuring hug.

"Where's dad?"

"He's at the store getting groceries. We haven't gone shopping since," she paused, "you know."

I nodded my head in response.

Soon enough I ended up in my room laying on my bed. I just sat there. It's not like I could go on my phone, since it was shattered from the wreck. My mom and dad said that they'll buy a new one soon and all I could really say was that they could take their time.

I still was going to go to school, I just need some time. Therefore, my school work will be sent to me. I'm at least going to wait until after the funeral. I just need my time to recoup after everything.

After just getting bored of sitting on my bed I get up to get something to eat. I exit my room and walk down the hall past another room. I take a glance at the door but continue to walk down the stairs.

I go to the kitchen and open the fridge. Wow my mom was right. There is no food. I look in the cabinet and see nothing also. I don't feel like cooking any canned vegetables or soup, nor did I feel like cooking meat or anything else that had to deal with cooking.

I leave the kitchen with a sigh and empty handed. It was late anyways I'll just catch up on sleep I guess instead of worrying about food.

I walk back to the stairs and cry out in pain feeling tears swell in my eyes. I had just slammed my arm on the staircase by accident. I go up the stairs trying not to cry and seem like a baby.

I couldn't help but stop at that same door I was eyeing. I slowly open the door and my breath hitches in my throat and I seem to be swallowing down the lump in my throat also.

I take a step in the room and look around. I closed the door behind me and slowly take my time around the room. I sit down on the bed but soon end up wrapping myself in it.