ten !

"What's up?"  Carolina asked as I walked in her room.

I had walked to the Walkers residence from my house which was only a few blocks away. It was The weekend once again and I decided to come talk to my best friend without warning.

Once I reached their house I had knocked on the door and was greeted by Bryce. I simply said a quick hey to him before brushing past him and up the stairs to Carolinas room.

"I'm freaking out and it wasn't even a big deal." I closed the door behind me so we could talk.

I haven't told her about the kiss that played in my living room floor between Scott and I. Matter of fact, I haven't told anyone. I'm guess Scott did too since the boys weren't pestering me about it.

My friend looked at me with a confused face but had pulled me down next to her on my bed. I knew that she was ready to listen to whatever it was I had to say.

"Scott and I kissed a few days ago." I got straight to the point once I blurted it out. "It was like an in the moment thing you know. I just had to tell you because it was bugging me now and that's why I'm here."

I looked at my best friend who held a smile on her face. I laced my brows together not seeing why she would be smiling.

"About fucking time." She exclaimed. "Is that why you guys have been awkward the last two days?"

"Uh, yeah. But it wasn't a big deal you know." I said moving my hands while talking.

"Yet, you still have his jacket." She smirked. I pushed her lightly at that.

It's true. I still have his letterman. That day before he left I asked him if he wanted it back but he told me to just keep it. I just shrugged it off not wanting to argue with him when my parents had gotten home.

The both made it back in time for dinner. Scott was going to leave then but my mom insisted that he should stay.

Once he left my mom had asked me if we did anything while her and my dad were gone. I shook my head with an eye roll to her for thinking that.

"Okay but I was going to give it to him I swear, but he told me to keep it, so I did." I shrugged laying back on her bed.

"So then don't be awkward with him dude. If it meant nothing then act like it never happened. Remember what you told me to give me balls to flirt with Monty," she paused, "you said to tease him and act like nothing happened after. Do that."

"Yeah but I lost my balls so." I dragged out the 'o' in so.

"Don't test me Atkins." She joked.

"How are you and Monty anyways?" I asked changing the subject.

"Pretty good you know. Just keeping a secret." She sighed.

I know she didn't like the fact it had to be kept secret, but she didn't want Monty to get hurt. She also didn't want to ruin Monty and Bryce's friendship. They've been close since when I can remember.

"Speaking of it what the hell were you telling Bryce at the party?" She asked.

"I just told him to loosen up a bit. I said something about how you should be able to talk to whoever you want that heart breaks are apart of life if you ever went through one here in Crestmont. The he was like not with my friend it's different and I might have said that they aren't as bad as him or something like that." I sort of explained.

"So you stood up for me in a way, but you almost told him." She pointed out.

"Yeah I know but I didn't."

—————

I ended up staying the night with Carolina which was a pretty chill night. We didn't do much other than hang out in her room.

The next morning we sat around in her room doing nothing.

Carolina laid on her bed with her head at the end of the bed as she scrolled through her phone. I laid on many pillows and was wrapped in a big blanket.

"Damn it's really that cold in this house." Carolina laughed. I nodded my head looking through instagram and double tapping everything.

"Are you hungry?" I asked looking away from my phone and to her.

"Yeah kinda, are you?" She looked up at me as she perched herself up.

"Hell yeah."

We the descended our way down the stairs. Only stopping when we saw Bryce talking. We both knew he would want us to come join and I wasn't really feeling up for it.

I saw that a couple of others sat around the living room which was most likely his posse. I was right, there sat Justin, Monty, Marcus, Zach, and Scott.

Both of us quickly went to the kitchen, passing by the group. As soon as we grabbed something to eat we were headed back to our room. We were close to the stairs but of course nothing ever seems to go right.

"What are you guys doing?" Zach asked. All boys turned their attention towards us. I looked at Scott seeing he was looking at me. I quickly look away and to Zach.

"Going back to my room." Carolina said looking at the stairs.

"Actually stay with us we want to ask something." Bryce said.

Carolina and I made our way to the living room and sat down. The boys were quiet and we both looked at them impatiently waiting.

"Oh yeah, party tonight wanted to know if you girls were down." Bryce cleared.

I looked at Carolina not really sure if i was feeling on going to one tonight. I'm guessing she didn't get the hint since the words hell yeah left her mouth.

Well fuck my life.

—————

okay so like this is a filler ig cause i didn't know what to write. also um this sucks cause i didn't even try.

i just knew i had to update soon cause it's been some time. anyways no clue when the next chapter will be up cause i haven't even started.

and new book coming out soon and my keyboard is pissing me off cause it's like not typing some letters.