thirteen !

guys this chapter is a throwback to
the party so don't be confused.

.SATURDAY NIGHT.

AFTER THE TALK WITH Scott I seemed not to care about how much alcohol I consumed. For some odd reason I just felt overwhelmed. Everything felt off and I just wanted it to not affect me while I'm at a party.

The talk with Scott might have took a little bit off of me, but it felt like a lie. When he left me in the kitchen there was a pang in my chest and it took me seconds to down my whole drink before pouring more into my cup and downing most of that.

I went back to the group of friends and sat down on the arm of a couch next to Carolina, who was sitting next to Monty.

I looked at the group seeing that some new people were around us like Alex, Ryan, Sherri, and Courtney.

My eyes landed on Scott seeing that he was looking at me. As instinct, I looked away from him and drank the rest of my drink. I then took the drink out of Carolinas hand before handing it back to her, empty.

"Hey!" Carolina started to complain before looking at me. A look of concern wiped across her face.

Everyone was looking at me, a little shocked. I'm not the much to drink a lot so I guess it was a little new for them to see.

"What? It's a party right?" I shrugged looking at them.

"I didn't know you drank like that." Confusion was laced in Alexs voice.

"I don't."

The night continued on with everyone joking around.

The night seemed to go in forever, yet hard to remember one thing after the other.

Again, I stand to grab another drink only to sit back down from the spinning room.

I lift myself back up and start my way to the kitchen once more.

I could hear footsteps behind me and feel someone grab my arm.

I turn my head to see who it was, which didn't work out very well since everything was spinning and a tad blurry.

I found myself being pulled and steadied away from the kitchen and to the front door.

I didn't bother to pull away. Instead I let the person take me to wherever we were going.

I was sat in a seat and buckled up by the person and the door closed. I had a feeling I knew who it was, but I didn't care.

Moments later I was carried out the car. It wasn't long until I was seated again onto a couch.

"Here drink some water." Of course. I knew it was him. It's always Scott taking me home.

I hope it doesn't become a habit, like the immense amount of drinking at parties.

Grabbing the cup out of his hand I take long sips of the water hoping I could see a little clearer sooner than possible.

After some time I was becoming more and more sober than drunk and I had to get Scott's help to walk upstairs to my room.

I only changed into an oversized tee. I didn't bother to put on shorts since I wasn't in a mood.

I crawled into bed of my dark room and snuggled into the warm blankets.

"Goodnight Scotty." I said lightly. I don't know if he heard me from the silence in the room.

"Night Dill." I could hear him walking away to the door.

I closed my eyes as I but my lip. I don't want to be alone right now. I feel like I have been alone for the longest time and I know I haven't.

I've had my friends here with me, but I still felt as if I was alone.

"Scott?"

"Yeah."

"Can you um, can you stay with me, please?" I take in a short breath.

The room was quiet and I wasn't sure what he was going to say.

Being honest, I was scared. I was scared to be left alone.

Yet, I was pushing away someone I had gotten close to. I don't know why, but I was.

"Yeah, sure."

I let out a breath as I felt the bed on the other side sip down. The covers lifted up slightly and a new warmth and comfort arisen.

I scooted myself closer to Scott. Feeling his body against mine felt so comforting. My heart raced in my chest as he wrapped an arm around me, pulling me even closer than what I was to him.

"Scott?"

"Yeah."

"I miss him." I let out.

"I miss him too." I could hear him say lightly.

Being in silence as I inhaled his scent relaxed me and I could feel myself feeling numb and drifting.

Guys download Poshmark and follow me @ anissarhenette I will be selling clothes soon‼️

Also short chapter. I'm not really feeling it bc school started on the 20th and I've had hw every night, tf. Anywhore, I hope you guys enjoyed anyways.

I'm not sure how I feel about this chapter anyways, so maybe the next will be better.

Idk when I want to start things tbh but maybe soon, who knows.