twelve !

I GROANED FROM THE bright light shining in my face and the immense headache throbbing in my head.

I didn't bother opening my eyes only knowing that the light would be even worse, possibly even the headache that seems to be already bad as it is.

I sighed not feeling really comfortable in the position I woke up in.

Deciding on to moving into a mire comfortable position had me stop everything. The headache even seemed to stop for a split second once I felt weight on my body. I don't even want to turn around to see who it is.

I finally opened my eyes wincing from the brightness. Slowly, and as carefully as I could, I turn my head to see who it was.

For some reason I was sleeping on my stomach and my neck wasn't feeling comfortable from facing the other side of the bed. I knew that I was at least in my room.

Once I see the sleeping boy next to me, I knew once again that he brought me home. I really hope he doesn't have to keep doing that.

His hair was messy. It wasn't out of his face like he has it all the time. It was swept on his forehead messily, but it looked good at the same time. His eyes were closed shut gently and his breathing was slow and steady. He looked so peaceful in his sleep.

For some reason, I couldn't stop looking at him, even when I was very much uncomfortable.

Of course, him laying here had me confused as to why he was still here, or why he was here in the first place.

I also took notice that I was wearing pajama shorts and a tank top. What happened last night?

I didn't leave myself to think about that question too hard as I let out another groan from a pounding in my head. I really should go get some medicine. Finally, having enough I carefully pulled myself from Scott as I left my room, closing my door ever so gently.

I walked downstairs, praying that my parents had left for work. I don't know what time it was to know if they had left or not, I didn't bother to either.

I go to the kitchen and open up the medicine cabinet and grabbed the bottle of ibuprofen. Weakly, I tried opening the bottle, but the more pressure I used, the more soreness I felt in my arms.

A few grunts surfaced until I finally opened the bottle. I took two pills from the bottle and put it back in the medicine cabinet. I walked to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. Once I opened the bottle of water I took the ibuprofen and drank some water after that.

I walked back upstairs and to the bathroom. I turned on the bathroom light before closing the door, a habit I've always had. I looked at myself in the mirror seeing that all my makeup was wiped off.

Wow, that's very nice to wake up to.

My eyes were slightly puffy and a little red as if I cried last night. I'm hoping that I wasn't crying at all, but knowing me I probably had. I turn on the water to the shower making sure that the temperature was right before stripping and getting in.

I soaked myself in the warm water for a few minutes before washing my body and hair thoroughly. I turned off the water, staying in the shower, and reached for my towel on the towel rack. I dried one leg at a time stepping out if the shpwer, trying not to get water everywhere.

I turn on the cold water to the shower and put on the shower head and put my head under the shower, rinsing my hair with the freezing water. I don't want it to frizz really bad.

Once I finished that, I brushed my teeth and washed my face doing a routine. I hydrated around my eyes for the eyebags that are forming slowly hoping it would help, which might not.