nine !

FINALLY! I COULDN'T HELP thinking. My arm hit felt the air all around finally being able to breathe. You don't know how much you miss seeing your arm until you can't.

Happily, I jumped down from the bed in the doctors room and held a huge grin on my face. The doctor was going over with my mom on some things that's needed about my arm. I wasn't paying attention since I was more interested in my arm.

My mom and I walked out the doctors office and to the pharmacy. I decided to get out with her since Hannah might be here.

Hannah and I were pretty good friends. I feel like I haven't really been there for her like I should since a lot of things have been happening around school. She seemed to be distancing herself, and I couldn't have that right now.

"Hey Hannah Baker." I walked up to the brunette as she stood in an aisle stocking up some things.

"Hello Dillon Atkins." She greeted back with a smile.

The two of us started having a conversation as I waited on my mom to get whatever it was she needed to get for me. Apparently, the doctor prescribed it while we were there.

"Wait a minute. Somethings different." Hannah put a finger to her chin, tapping it a few times as she looked at me. "Your arm! About time! You're a free woman!"

We both laughed at that last comment.

"Right though. Hey you should come over tonight. Have a girls night. Me and you." I smiled at the girl. She hesitated for a moment before saying anything.

"Sounds like fun."

The both of us asked our moms about it which they both agreed to. My mom and I took another pit stop, which was to the Bakers residence to let Hannah get her things.

Around five minutes Hannah came back out with a bag of her things and we headed off back to my house.

Once we reached my mom told us she was going to make dinner so the both of us went upstairs to my room.

The both of us spent our time making jokes, talking, and doing random things.

"So, Clay Jenson." I bring up with a smirk on my face. Hannah looks at me as she laughed lightly.

"So, Scott Reed." She fired back.

"Haha Hannah Baker." I throw a pillow at her as she was laughing. "But no for real."

"I mean he's a nice guy you know. It's fun hanging out with him during work, you know? And after. Or at the basement." Hannah added. Her eyes lit up a little talking about it.

"The basement?"

She nodded her head.

"Oh you mean when you all were on molly?"

She nodded again, "Wait how do you know?"

"I was told about it once I got him from Carolinas. Jeff was like dude so I got Clay and Hannah here and Alex, Sheri, Clay, Hannah, Leah, and I all got high on molly and then Clay and Hannah were in the basement alone. He told me that I should've been there to see it." I smiled at the thought of Jeff.

He was always so hyped on trying to get Hannah and Clay together. He had me help him a couple of times, like at the winter formal and at a couple of parties that I actually went to.

"Dill? Are you okay?" I looked at Hannah and wiped at my face. I didn't even know I had started crying until she asked me that.

"Yeah I'm fine." I laughed. "It's just, you don't know how my shit Jeff went through trying to get you and Clay together."