fourteen !

***this chapter reminds me of the song Ophelia by The Lumineers so if u wanna listen to it then yeah***

ANOTHER DREADED MONDAY ROLLED around and I was definitely not feeling it.

Walking into the familiar school makes me want to throw up.

Today, I didn't bother to put on make up really. Just a little bit of concealer and I was out the door.

It's only October and it's already feeling like winter outside. I was dressed in grey sweats and a hoodie.

I was greeted by a few friends as I walked into school.

The day went on slow and dreary.

I looked out the class window met with the pitter patter of the rain tapping into them.

I didn't pay much attention in class as my focus was mainly on the window as the rain raced down the windows as it hit.

The sky as grey as it could get making me want to sleep for the whole day. I should have just stayed home today, even though I knew that it wasn't going to happen.

I sigh loudly where a few people turned their heads to look at me.

"Are you okay?" I snapped my head to Clay Jenson as he looked at me with slight concern.

"Yeah, just a long weekend." I rested my cheek on my hand as I spoke.

My thoughts wandered off to Scott from the saying of the weekend. My weekend was spent with Scott mostly, like most weekends.

This week was different. It didn't feel like every other weekend spent with him.

I knew that whatever it was it probably wasn't good. I haven't quite figured out was was different.

It wasn't awkward or anything near it. It just felt like something had changed.

Every time we hung out before it was easy and nothing was weird. This time, I felt as if  I might be feeling something more than just friendship.

I feel as if there's supposed to be something more and I'm not sure how I feel.

My mind took me back some. I couldn't help but think about Scott. About how he looks out for me, how he comforts me, how he's always there when someone else wasn't. How his eyes crinkle slightly when he laughs or smiles.

How his laugh is contagious or makes your heart light up. His soft hair that I love to run my fingers through when he lays with me. How his lips feel warm against mine when we kissed.

How my heart always skips a beat when we touch. How he's always on my mind.

I love it all with him and this whole time as I got close to him my feeling got stronger and that's when I tried pushing him away.

Oh my god.

I like Scott Reed.

Soon enough I was in lunch. I was still in shock from the realization of how I really felt about Scott.

I always thought we were cool the minute we met. I didn't think I would feel anything like this and god knows how he feels about me.

Scott is jut a genuinely caring and nice person. He's like that with everyone and I fell for it.

After I grabbed my lunch and sat down at the lunch table with all my friends I didn't really touch my food.

"Hey Dillon, are you good?"

I took a look at Alex, a distressed look on my face.

"I'm not sure. I think I'm in deep shit." I sighed.