Chapter 1

"Your breaking up with me?" Mina said as she was trying to hold back her tears. "Why? Why? I don't understand. Tell me why!"

"Please Mina..."

"No tell me why Jimin. Just tell me why." Mina's voice cracked.

Jimin started boiling. "Mina stop. Just leave." Jimin said as he is trying to calm himself.

"Tell me why!" Mina yeld but it wasn't to loud because Mina can't scream to loud.

"You want to know why. Your not a good kisser. Your never selfish. Your too perfect! You don't know how to flirt or play around. Mina you need to learn how to let yourself go and not live such a perfect life!" Jimin said looking angry at Mina "Just leave Mina before I get anymore angry."

Mina ran outside of Jimin's house crying. She went into her car and drove away. Mina was still sad so she decided to drink. She drove to the nearest bar she could find. As she arrived she sat down at a stool and called the bartender over.

"You don't look familiar. How can I help you miss?" The bartender said to Mina.

"Just give me some shots. I don't care what it is." Mina exclaimed to the girl.

"Coming right up." The bartender came back with a tray it had like 3 shots on it. "You don't have to drink all or if you want more just call me."

"Thank you. Hey what's your name."

" It's Jihyo." That's when Jihyo realized that she just cried. " Hey um are you ok. Do you need someone to talk to?"

Mina already drank the 3 shots and is already drunk. She can't handle alcohol that well. Since Mina is drunk and sad she ended up telling Jihyo everything that happened and ordering more shots.

The Next Morning

The next morning Mina woke up with a hangover. Her head hurt like crazy. It was a Sunday so she didn't have to worry about getting late for anything. 'She wondered How did I get home? Whatever.' Mina ignored it because she didn't really care about it. She reached for her phone and when she got it there was a card on top of it. She blinked her eyes a few times because she was still half a sleep. She read the card.

"Rent a boyfriend?" Mina read the card. "Oh god what did I do?!" Mina got up and washed herself. She read the card again and there was a number. Mina texted the number

800-***-****

Mina: Hello?

800-***-****: Yes, this is the RAB company. (Rent A Boyfriend)

Mina: Hi yes um I got a card from a girl bartender yesterday and this number was on the card.

800-***-****: Ah yes please go back to place you met this girl bartender and she will tell you the rest.

Mina: Um.... Ok

Mina lives in a mansion with her older brother. Her parents aren't with them. Her parents live in their home country, Japan. Mina's parents and brother all had good jobs there family was really rich. To her a million won was a penny.

Mina got ready and dressed herself and got ready to leave. "Oppa ima be back later." She called out to her brother.

"K"

Mina left the house and got in her car. She went back to the bar she went to last night. She got in and a different bartender was there.

"Um, I'm looking for a girl bartender. I think her name was Jihyo." Mina said to the guy bartender politely.