Chapter 5

"Hey Tiger!!~~" It was Somi.

Everyone looked at her. Chae gave a fake smile. "You're back..."

"Yup. Did you miss me tiger?" Somi said as she sat down next to Chae and wrapped her arm around his. Mina who was next to Chaeyoung felt her heart ache.

"Um... Somi can you get off my arm please." Chae said trying to get her off his arm.

Doing that made Somi cling on to Chaeyoung more. Mina who finished half of her food got up. "Excuse me. I'm going to the restroom." She said as she left.

Nayeon who noticed the upset girl told the others that she will go check on her. Chaeyoung who saw that Mina was clearly upset tried to get Somi off. 'I know she is jealous but it's not like I'm her actual boyfriend. Whatever she is hurt and that's what's important right now. Somi is really getting on my nerves.'

"Somi. Get off me arm." Chae finally said getting her off his arm. Chae got up and went to the girls restroom. Somi stared at him and rolled her eyes. She than left the table.

Chae went to the girls restroom door. He waited outside for the two to come out. 5 minutes pasted, then 10. Lunch was gonna end soon.

Chae knocked on the door "Um... Mina and Nayeon unnie. Lunch is about to end soon." Chae said and left. He took out his phone and texted what he was gonna say then to Mina. They exchanged phone numbers on the first day they moved into there house.

Mina

Mina can we talk later. After school can you go to the garden

Sent-

When Chae left a few minutes later the two girls left the restroom and headed to class.

Throughout class Chae kept thinking about Mina and Somi kept staring at Chae.

After School

Chaeyoung got his stuff and headed out. As he was walking in the hall someone called him. "Chaeyoung-ie~~"

Chaeyoung knows that voice and started walking faster. As he turned around the corner he ran. So when the person turned around the corner Chaeyoung was no where to be found. It was Somi if you didn't know already.

Chae took his bike and went to the garden. As he got there he saw a beautiful girl sitting at a bench next to a cherry blossom tree.

"Hey Mina." Chae said as he sat next to her.

Mina looked over and smiled. "Hi Chae. Are we having a session?" Mina asked.

Chae modded. "But first I want to talk to you."

Mina was confused but listened. "Are you ok Mina? This lunch you went to the restroom and stayed there for more than 10 minutes. Is something wrong?"

Mina stayed quiet for a minute. "Nothings wrong Chae don't worry."

Then out of no where Chae scooted closer to Mina. He smirked and put his hand in her chin. Mina blushed. Chae came closer and put his lips on Mina softly this time. Mina felt it. She did was she did last time and went with the flow.

Mina slowly started kissing back. She put her arms around Chae. They were kissing like before. Until..

"Ahem." A voice said in front of MiChaeng

Mina and Chaeyoung looked at her. Mina was blushing while Chae was pissed. 'Man why did you have stop us' Chae thought to himself. It was Jihyo btw.

Ok I know this was late and it was right after I said i would post faster. Im sorry it's short. From now on I'm not making any promises.

Twice version of I want you back came out!! I died from watching it. Luckily my body stopped right before I was gonna die because it still wants me to live and support twice. 🤣

I'm leaving with our god Jihyo.