Chapter 11

Mina looked at Chaeyoung, "Its not that..."

Chae then turned his body around and faced Mina. He looked down. "Mina... Are you going to -------."

Mina couldn't fully hear what Chaeyoung said because of how loud the music was in the bar.

"What? Chae I can't hear you!" Mina screamed.

"Are! You! Can---!"

'Can? Can what? God the music is too loud.' Mina thought to herself.

All of a sudden the music stopped. A guy walked up on the stage.

"Ok ladies and gentleman. We have a group preforming a song for us today." The guy continued talking about what was gonna happen.

Jihyo then looked at the guys signaling them to get ready.

"I'll...i'll ask you again later." He got up. "For now. Enjoy are performance." Chae said then showing Mina a dimple smile.

Mina blushed but Chae already left.

"Now introducing our guests." The Mc said as he welcomed Jihyo and the guys.

Jihyo got the mike and introduced them. "blah blah blah Hi my name is Jihyo, the lead singer. These guys are..." Jihyo then looked at each one of the guys.

"Hello! Im Dahyun the drummer." Dahyun said as he raised his drumsticks with a sweet smile.

"Im Tzuyu. I play the guitar." Tzu said. Plain and short.

"Im Jeongyeon. The pianist." Jeon said as he slid his hand across the keyboard.

"And im Chaeyoung. I also play the guitar." Chae said raising his guitar a little.

The 4 boys then looked over at where Mina and them were sitting. Tzuyu and Chaeyoung winked at Mina and Sana. Jeongyeon and Dahyun gave a cute and to die for smile to Momo and Nayeon. The four girls new it was for them and blushed.

But the girls infront of them thought it was for them. They heard whispers all around.

"Omg! Chaeyoung just winked at me! I think he likes me."

"Did you see Tzuyu! He winked at me! Omg Im gonna die!!!"

"Dahyun's smile was so OMG!"

"Jeongyeon's smile was so OMG dude!"

Hearing people talk about them like that got the 4 girls pissed. Sana was about smack the girl but Mina stopped her.

Then they started playing.

--Uptown Funk Twice Ver. --

--Song ended--

The 5 bowed and went off the stage. There waiting for them was the 4 girls.

Sana went up to Tzuyu and kissed him. "I love you."

Moving on...

"You guys were amazing!" Momo said. Then moving her head looking at Dahyun. Dahyun and Momo blushed.

Moving on...

"Yea you guys were so good!" Nayeon said.

"We know." Jeong said winking at Nayeon. "Flirt." Nayeon whispered but Jeong heard.

"What."

Moving on...

"Good Job Chaeng." Mina said biting her lip while looking down.

"Thanks. Why you looking down. Did my wink make you blush?" Chae teased.

Doing that made Mina blush more. Mina playfully hit Chae's shoulder.

Moving on...

"These weirdos..." Jihyo said looking at them.

Someone then came up behind Jihyo.

"Nice preformance there..."

Jihyo looked back and saw a guy standing there.

"Oh uh.. um thanks." Jihyo said. I think there was a little blush there. (hehe)

"You could really sing..." The guy said staring at Jihyo, "Oh um.. My name is Jae-bum. JB for short."

"Im Jihyo... um Nice to meet you JB."

"Hey! JB! Lets Go Dude!" Some guy said calling JB.

"Well um nice meeting you Jihyo. Nice performance but my friend's calling me now so uh... cya." JB said.

"Ok ok ok I'm coming Jackson!" He screamed back at his friend.

Jihyo turned around to see all her friends staring at her with smirks on their faces.

"What?" Jihyo asked, "Oh whatever I can have a love life too." she rolled her eyes playfully.

"Love life?" Nayeon teased.

Saying that earned Nayeon a hit on the shoulder. "Ow."

All of them then went back to there table. Some girls were looking at the 4 boys. Winking, flying kisses, everything at the boys. Instead of being replying back all the boys put their arm around the girls. Except Jihyo. Chae put his arm around Mina's waist. Tzuyu did the same. Jeong and Dahyun just put there arm around their shoulder because there weren't a thing or anything.

To Be Continued....

Sorry for another short chapter. I'm working on a little something that will be revealed soon but not now. Hope you guys liked this chapter tho. :D I think i'll leave this with a MiChaeng gif because.... its a story of MiChaeng :P.

 its a story of MiChaeng :P