Chapter 10

Sana then looked at their group, "Where's MiChaeng?"

Earlier

Everyone smirked after SaTzu left except Mina. Mina got up and excused herself to go to the restroom. Chaeyoung saw the girl got up and followed her a few minutes after.

-In The Restroom-

Mina splashed water on to her face. "What should I do?" She said looking at herself through the mirror. "I officially hate Jimin now. Should I cancel the contract?" Mina kept talking to herself in the restroom.

No one else was in there so no one heard her. Little did she know Chae was outside the girl's restroom leaning on the wall waiting for her. Chae was actually able to hear Mina.

"I think i'm going to cancel my contract. Whats the point anyways." Chae heard Mina say.

Without realizing it a tear fell from his eyes. 'Wh-why am I crying? Man up Chae.' The boy said to himself.

Chae wiped the tear away and went outside. He went out side and leaned on the wall by the door. He looked up at the sky. There he saw the stars. He thought to himself...

-Coming back to the present-

'Man up Chae. She is just another one of those girls who you have to work with. Nothing else.' He sighed. Chae then looked down and saw some drunk girls staring and flirting with him. He ignored them and went inside. As he was walking back to the group one of the drunk girls came up to him.

She put her arm around Chaeyoung's neck. "Hey hottie. *hiccup* Wanna dance."

Chae looked at her. He rolled his eyes and took her hands. "Get off me." He pushed the girl off him. Chae looked at her again and rolled his eyes. As he turned his face back to where he was going he saw Mina standing there staring at him.

As Mina saw Chae staring at her she looked down and went back to her group.

"Shit. I hope she didn't get the wrong idea." Che said as he quickly followed Mina.

Chae arrived back at their table seeing the whole group their. Some of them were drunk. Another had hickeys on her neck. And one was looking down. That one was Mina.

"Hey cub. Where did you go?" Jeong said looking at him.

"Oh.. just went outside to get some fresh air." Chae said as he sat down next to Mina.

"Fresh air? Out there? The only air you get there is smoke from all those smokers." Nayeon said looking at Chae. They all laughed except for one person.

"True. True." Chae said.

Then everyone started talking with each other. They had like 10 minutes before there performance.

Chae leaned close to Mina who was still looking down and whispered, "Hey don't get the wrong idea about what you saw earlier. She was just some drunk girl who went up to me."

Mina looked at Chaeyoung. "It's not that..."

-What happened with Mina-

Mina splashed water on to her face. "What should I do?" She said looking at herself through the mirror. "I officially hate Jimin now. Should I cancel the contract?" Mina kept talking to herself in the restroom.

"I think i'm going to cancel my contract. What's the point of it anyways."

"...." There was a moment of silence. In her head she thought of Chaeyoung. 'Chaeyoung..... Wait. So what about him.' Mina splashed more water on her face. 'Stop Mina.' Another moment of silence. "...Do I like him..?" She said softly.

"Whatever." Mina went outside and walked back to the table. She stopped as she saw a girl hugging Chaeyoung.

"Hey hottie." the girl said as her hands were wrapped around him.

Mina's heart ached but her mind is telling her that she shouldn't care. She couldn't hear anything else after that. So Mina continued walking to their table.

To Be Continued....

I'm sorry this chapter was kind of short... I dont know what else to say o.o . uh.... Wait for the next Chapter :P. Ima leave this chapter with a gif of Mina winking and 2yeon. Hehe
-Author

 Hehe-Author