Chapter 14

Ok I know I said I wasn't going to continue without the author of the other fanfic replied but you guys really wanted me to update and keep going so... Sorry To The Author Of "The Kissing Contract" If I keep writing i'll just not use the story idea of that story anymore.  Anways... Here is you new chapter enjoy. -Author

They got to Mina's house and brought Sana up to Mina's room to rest. The others sat Tzuyu down on the couch.

"Are you sure your ok?" Jihyo asked.

"I'm fine. I only got punched like once." Tzuyu said making a face. Then Dahyun came with a Tissue and to clean up the blood stain on his face. In the end they watched a movie. Nayeon got the remote so she was the one who picked the movie. She picked princess diaries.

Everyone was just let the girl have her happy time. She loved the Princess Diaries. So the others watched it with her. They all actually paid attention except Chae and Mina. Chae was thinking about the contract again. Mina was doing the same. Mina then got and and whispered something to Jihyo. The two got up and went to the kitchen.

Chae saw and followed them after a few minutes. Chae peeked at the wall.

"So you know your answer?" Chae heard Jihyo talking.

"Yeah." Mina replied.

"Im going to cancel the contract..." Chae didn't hear what Mina said after but left right after hearing it the first few words.

Chae sat back down at the couch with everyone else with his head down. Then eventually the two came back. Mina seemed to be happy. Chae took a glance at her and saw happiness in her. Chae thought that she was happy their contract got canceled. So he stood up.

"I think i'm going to go home guys. See you later." Chae said and left. He left before the others could say goodbye.

Since Chae left everyone else decided they should leave. Sana was going to sleep at Mina's house that night. Dahyun dropped off Tzuyu. 2yeon went in Jeongs car. Momo and Jihyo were in Jihyo's car.

--Next Day--

That day everyone had a day off. No school because the school had to work on something. So everyone decided to come to Mina's house to check on Sana.

The first to arrive was Tzuyu. He knows it's just a contact between him and Sana but he started to like her in some way. Not that anyone else knows though.

After Tzuyu then came Jeongyeon Momo Dahyun Nayeon And Jihyo.

Almost everyone was there except Chae.

"Hey um, did Chaeyoung come with any of you? I kinda wanted to talk to her." Mina said looking around. Everyone shook their head.

Now everyone was just hanging there. Some were cooking food for Sana some for themselves and some were just watching tv.

But not Mina. Mina was still trying to find out where Chaeyoung was. Mina called her a few times but she didn't answer.

Mina then sat up from her seat and got her stuff. "Hey um, I'm just gonna go look for Chae." She said as she went out the door.

Mina got her keys and went in her car. All she could think about right then was Chae. 'Chae I can't wait to tell you what I did. Oof! Im so excited. Everything can finally be over.' 

She got in her car and started to drive to there school. No sign of Chaeyoung. Then she looked at other different placed. The last place she didn't check was her house. Not that smart but what ever. Mina got in her car and once again started the engine. She then drove to Chaeyoung's house. Mina has never really been there so she asked Tzuyu for her address.