Chapter 4

1 Week Later

It morning time and today everyone has classes. Chae woke up from her loud alarm. He forcefully got himself while groaning. 'School... aghh' He got himself a shirt with a black short sleeve hoodie and black jeans. A black hat too. He was wearing all black today.

After he washed himself he went downstair to eat breakfast

After he washed himself he went downstair to eat breakfast. While eating breakfast he got a text message from someone he doesn't know.

900-***-****

I will see you soon. My love for you will always be there.

Chaeyoung ignored it and continued eating. 'Probably some fangirl who got my number. He did get freaked out a little but yeah it was only a little. He finished and drove to a cafe to get strawberry milk and maybe something for Mina. As he got there he went in line.

While waiting in line he started thinking about Mina. 'She isn't like other people.' Chae thought to herself.

"Um.. Hello?" The cashier said waving his hand in front of Chae's face. It was Jin.

"Oh. The usual Jin and strawberry smoothie too. To go please." Jin smiled and got the order. Chae sat down at his regular spot waiting for his order. Then he felt a bzzzt in his pocket. Someone texted him again. It was the same person before.

900-***-****

You look so hot in black my Tiger. You will see me again soon.

Chae seriously got the chills this time. He looked around and not that many people were there. He looked out the window. The person had to be there somewhere if they knew what he was wearing. Soon Jin came with his order. Chae took it and went to his car. Still being cautious he went to Mina's house. He parked in front of the gate and ringed the bell. Mina who was already ready went outside knowing that Chaeyoung was probably gonna pick her up. She got into the car and they drove to school.

On the way to school Mina noticed that Chae looked uneasy. "You ok?" Mina asked him.

"Yeah i'm fine. I got you a strawberry smoothie. Its in the cup holder." Mina took the strawberry smoothie and smiled.

"Thanks." she said but it couldn't be heard to well because she put her mouth on the straw right away.

A few minutes of silence pasted. Then Chae spoke. "Mina. Meet me at the garden after school. We're going to have a session. It's been a week since we last had one."

Mina blushed and nodded. Chae took a glance and saw the penguin blushing. He smirked.

Mina saw his dimple when he smirked. 'DIMPLE. I honestly love that dimple. It makes his bad boy side seem not so bad boy.'

Chaeyoung's Class

They arrived to school and sat at their seats. The teacher took longer than usual to start class tho. A few minutes after class was supposed to start. The teacher walked in with a girl student.

"Class go to your seats. We have a new student today. She will introduce herself then all of you will introduce yourself." (I know this might be weird but whatever -Author)

"Hi. My name is Somi. Jeon Somi. I take taekwondo. I'm happy to be in the same class as you." Somi looked around the class and her eye caught one person. 'I finally see you again.'

When Chaeyoung saw Somi he gulped. Somi was one of Chaeyoungs fake girlfriend before. The contract was set for 1 month but Jihyo who manages Chaeyoung and the others gave her her money back after a week. Chaeyoung complained to Jihyo about her. She was way to much for any of them to handle. She wouldn't leave Chaeyoung alone. Even after they canceled her contract she basically became Chaeyoungs stalker. The others in the RAB company with Jihyo and helped out Chae keeping Somi away from him. Luckily she moved away. And now she came back.

Each student one by one introduced each other. Tzuyu was in the same class as Chaeyoung. Now it was their turn.

"Hi my name is Tzuyu." Tzuyu gave a short intro and sat down. Since it was short that means Chaeyoung had to go.

"Hi my name is Chaeyoung. Somi long time no see." He gave a fake smile.

"You know each other? Well whatever thats good." the teacher said then moved on the the next kid.

After introductions were done they got Somi a seat. Luckly it was across the room from Chae. Then they started class.

AFTER CLASS

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu quickly packed up their stuff and left the classroom to meet up with the others at the cafeteria. Tzuyu knows about Somi too. "We have to tell the others Somi is here." Tzuyu whispered to Chaeyoung as they speed walked to the cafeteria. The others were already there because there classes were closer to the cafeteria.

"Guys we need to talk." Tzuyu said as he got his packed lunch out and sat down next to Sana.

"Yes. We seriously do." Chae said as he sat down next to Mina. He wasn't that hungry. Plus food can wait for him.

"What happened?" Jihyo asked the two maknaes.

"Somi is back." Tzu said.

Dahyun who was eating her food choked. She quickly drank her water. "Shit."

Mina and the other girls were confused. "Who is Somi?" asked Mina.

"Ok long story short. Somi used to be one of Chaeyoungs fake girlfriends. She had a contract for a month but we had to cancel it after a week. She is that bad basically." Jeong said explaining it to them.

A few minutes later while they were talking they heard a familiar voice. "Hey Tiger!!~~" It was Somi.

To Be Continued...

This is my second post of today. I hope you guys like it. Ok I love you guys comments but when you call me author nim it kind of makes me feel weird. You can keep doing it but just so you know.

Pagod na ako!  Ang hirap kaya mag post ng dalawa ng gento a day. Ewan. Only filipino readers can read that :P

Ima leave this with a beautiful gif of MiChaeng. -Author

 -Author