Chapter 7

Mina said yes with an uneasy face. Lisa was so happy. She hugged Mina tight.

She got Mina's stuff that was on the couch and pulled Mina outside.

While being pulled Mina asked, "Whats the rush?"

Lisa said while pulling the girl, "If we have to be back by 6 then we should go now! The more we wait the less time we'll have at the park!"

Mina rolled her eyes but smiled. They rode Lisa's car to the park. They entered the park and the first thing on Lisa's mind was the roller coasters. Mina knew that Lisa was probably thinking about that right now. She took a deep breathe in and exhaled. 

"Where first?" Mina looked at her friend.

Lisa's face lit up. She knew Mina was gonna let her bring her anywhere. "You sure? Well then..... ROLLER COASTER!"

Lisa pointed to the closest roller coaster. Mina was bracing herself.

Half An Hour Later...

Its finally Mina and Lisa's turn. It was 2 people per every cart so of course they sat next to each other. Mina was holding Lisa's arm. Tight. They were barely going into the cart and she already had her eyes closed.

They got in and the ride began. The carts were going up. Mina closed her eyes shut while holding Lisa's hand. Mina was the quiet type so she only made little squeaks. Lisa on the other hand was so hyped for the drop. She looked over at her scared friend and talked to her to comfort her.

"Mina calm down. I'm here. Everything will be alright. Just don't look down." She patted Mina's hand with the other that was unoccupied. Mina felt better but still terrified. Then the drop. Mina held Lisa's hand to tight while screaming. The scream wasn't loud compared to the loud scream of Lisa. Not out of being scared tho.

After that ride they rode other rides. Every once in a while they would ride non-thrill rides just for Mina's sake. While waiting in the long lines they were able to talk to each other.

Its now 5:00 and they just finished another roller coaster. Lisa was satisfied. Mina was terrified. For their last ride they both decided to ride the ferris wheel. The two went into the cart and sat down next to each other. It was one of those ferris wheels with the carts that can only fit like 2-3 people. The seats were on one side and the other was an open space. Mina was ok but a bit of her was scared because of the open space. So Lisa and Mina held hands throughout the ride. It was quiet. Mina and Lisa felt kind of awkward. It was quiet and they were holding hands. They both didn't know what to do. Lisa finally said something.

"Um... so what how have you been doing lately Mina?" Lisa said looking to the side.

"I've been fine. You..?"

"Same here."

While they were looking at the view the ferris wheel shook which made their cart shake. Mina got surprised and scared. She quickly held Lisa's arm. Lisa looked at her and hugged her to comfort her. They stayed like that for the rest of the ride. It was awkward but its fine their friends so whatever :P. Soon the ride end. They got out.

"Want to eat anything?" Lisa asked looking at the girl with her.

"Nah I need to save my appetite for later." Mina said in response.

"Why?"

"Oh, I'm gonna eat out with my boyfriend and friends." Mina said it without realizing that she said 'boyfriend'.

"Wait.... Boyfriend?!?" Lisa stopped and made Mina face her. "Why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend.

Mina was confused at first then she realized she said boyfriend earlier. "Oh.. I forgot... Mianhae." 

Lisa was at shock. She felt something inside her heart. She felt hurt....

"Mina lets go. I'll drive you home now." She said while walking to the exit.

Mina didn't notice anything and nodded. Lisa drove Mina to her house. It was silent throughout the ride there. They arrived at Mina's house and she got her stuff and went out of the car. She looked back at Lisa to say goodbye and thanks for the day through the window but Lisa closed the window and just waved goodbye. Mina waved too then she left. Mina being clueless of what that meant went inside.