Chapter 6

"What do you want unnie." Chaeyoung rolled her eyes.

Jihyo saw that and got pissed. "Don't you dare roll your eyes on me, Son Chaeyoung!!" Jihyo now trying to calm herself down. "Anyways, tomorow don't forget both of you come to the bar where I work. 7pm. Chaeyoung bring Mina there."

"Why?" Mina asked confused.

"Because were preforming something there. Me Jihyo and the others." Chae answered. "But Jihyo you could've texted her. I already know."

"I was going to the garden because I haven't been here in a while then I saw you two and decided to tell you. Why is there a problem with that?!" Jihyo glared at Chae. Chae shook her head.

"I'll be leaving now so you can do whatever you to want to do now." Jihyo said as she was leaving. Before she got out the door she said, "Don't forget that this is still a school. Don't get caught doing 'it' here." She smirked and left.

Mina turned into a tomato while Chae rolled her eyes after Jihyo left. Chae saw the super red girl.

"Calm down Jihyo was just playing around. And even if she wasn't. I know not to do 'it' here. Whenever your with me doing something like that, I'll make sure it's proper." Chae said leaning kind of closer to Mina. He smirked and leaned closer. Mina stopped him and pushed him. Not hard just a little push. Chae was somewhat pissed.

"Stop. I'm pretty sure our session is done. Ima go home now." Mina said as she was getting up. Chae looked at her and before she left he pulled her arm and pinned her to the wall again.

Chae put his hand next to Mina's head. He leaned closer to her ear and whispered. "Don't ever stop me again or you will get more than what I was gonna do. I will go rough. And who said the session was over." Chae pulled back a little now the two are face to face.

He looked at Mina. She had her eyes closed looking scared/shocked. Chae pulled back and made his back face her. "Sorry if that somehow shocked or scared you. Take rest and go home."

Mina opened her eyes and saw his back in front of her. "That didn't scare me."

Chae huffed, got his stuff and left. Then Mina got her stuff and left too.

Next Day

Everyone had no school today because it was some holiday. Jihyo already told everyone yesterday ether in person or by text to meet her at the bar she works at, at 7pm.

It was 9 in the morning and Mina was at home eating breakfast. She was drinking coffee and was eating eggs with ketchup. All of a sudden the doorbell rang.

*Rinnggg Rinngg*

Saying with food in her mouth. "Co-mi-ng!" She walked over to the door. She opened the door to see a blonde girl with bangs.

"Hey Mina unnie. Miss me?" The girl smirked and opened her arms.

Mina stilled had food in her mouth but from her face expression you could tell she was shocked. She ran and hugged the girl. Mina who finally finished the food in her mouth said something.

"Lisa! When did you come back from Thailand? Why didn't you call me? Gosh I miss you." She said hugging the girl tightly. She also whispered something. "Drop the formalities. Your acting like you haven't been my friend since forever. I'm only 3 days older than you."

"Ok ok Mina. Let go I can't really breathe." She said patting Mina's back.

"Oh sorry. I just missed you. Now tell me." She said leading her inside.

Lisa first met Mina at Japan when she was there because of her parents work. She was 4 years old. Same as Mina. There parents both worked in the same building and they both left their child at the children section with babysitters. Mina and Lisa would always play around there. Lisa than had to leave and go back to Korea because she moved there from Thai her home land for her parents actual work. When Mina came to Korea she surprisingly saw Lisa the next day at a store. They exchanged phone numbers and basically became best friends. But Lisa had to go back to Thailand due to family issues. Now she is back. :)

Lisa explained everything to Mina while she was finishing her breakfast. She offered Lisa food but she ate already.

"Ok I have 2 tickets to the amusement park. I know you don't like scary rides but please come with me. We have to catch up with each other. We haven't seen each other for so long." Lisa said to Mina practically begging.

Mina gave that uneasy look. She thought about it for a while. She saw Lisa doing her puppy eyes. "Ok fine but I have to be back by 6pm at least. I have somewhere to go to afterwards. To Be

Continued....

Ok I just wanted to add Blackpink in here because of there comeback. Ddu du ddu du. Under the Video is a MiChaeng gif! -Author