Chapter 8

It's 6:30pm and Mina is getting clothes from her closet. She just wanted to change into something else. She got out blue jeans that had a little bit of rips on them, a grey shirt, and a black leather jacket. She also got a black bag and black heels to go with it. She wears heels a lot so it wasn't uncomfortable for her.

(Sorry if the picture was too big

(Sorry if the picture was too big. Idk how to make it smaller .-. -Author)

While she was in the middle of chaenging she ( ;) im weird i know hehe) she heard a knock on the door. She couldn't really go out because she was changing still so she screamed instead.

"I'm Coming! Please Wait!" Mina screamed her loudest.

Although it was her loudest the person at the door wasn't able to here a thing. Thats how not loud Mina's voice is. So instead that person tried to open the door. The door was open. He/She (you'll find out soon) was shocked that the door was open.

"That girl. Honestly." the person rolled their eyes as they closed the door behind them and locked it. They looked around looking for Mina but they didn't see her. So he/she walked towards Mina's room. He/She was in front of Mina's bedroom door. He/she reached out for the doorknob and turned it. They pushed the door open to see a topless (with bra and stuff just no shirt) penguin.

"Ahh! Get! Out! Chaeyoung!" Mina said as she turned around covering herself.

The person was Chaeyoung. He was here to pick up Mina.

Chaeyoung was shocked to see her like that but Chaeyoung being the perverted bad boy went inside quietly and closed the door to make it seem like he was outside. Chaeyoung then quickly but quietly sneaked up behind Mina who was about to turn around. Mina was about to turn around to check if he is really gone. As she turned her head she saw Chaeyoung. Then....

Ooof!

Chaeyoung pushed the topless girl down. He pinned her down. Mina was shocked at the boys action. She tried to get him off her. Mina was about to tell him to get off but then Chae spoke.

"Your so reckless. You forgot to lock the door to your house. What if it wasn't me who saw you like this." He stared at Mina. Mina just realized she forgot to lock the door. Chaeyoung stared at Mina and smirked. He checked out Mina's body. Thats when Mina found a chance to push him off her. Mina was pissed.

"Yahh! Pervert! GET OUT! Go! Wait! Outside!" She started throwing whatever was there at Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung finally decided to go out. Mina was red. She was trying to hide it earlier and it worked. But now her face is red as ketchup. Mina then quickly finish changing. She got her stuff and went out her room. She closed the door to her bedroom then saw that Chae was leaning on the hallway wall. She closed the door, ignored him and walked to the living room.

Chae then noticed Mina was out and followed the girl. He caught up with Mina's pace. Chae was smirking with his hands in his pocket. Mina was still mad at him for earlier.

"You ready to go?" Chae said breaking the silence.

Mina ignored and nodded. She to not talk with Chae as a punishment for what he did to her earlier. Chae knew that Mina was probably pissed at her but in his crushed up head, he thought, 'It was worth it.'

They went outside. Mina locked her house. Then they walked over to Chae's car. Chae went to the passengers side to open the door for Mina. He opened the door with a dimple smile. Mina loved that dimple smile but she was still mad. She ignored him and went inside the car. She pulled the door close before Chae could close it. Chae was shock be then again he knew she was mad. Chae got into the drivers seat and they drove to Jihyo's bar.

"Are you gonna ignore me forever?" Chae asked while his head was still facing the road. The reached a stop light and he looked at Mina.

Mina was looking at the road on her right side with her hands crossed. Chae tried to reach over to touch Mina's shoulder but the light turned green. So he drove. But he still talked.

"Calm on Mina. It was just me playing around." He said. Mina looked at Chaeyoung. Mina glared at him. Chae felt the chills but ignored it. A little bit after that they reached another red light. Chae looked at the girl who was staring at him and did his best aegyo.

"Pwease Dont Bwe Mwad At Mwe AnyMwore." Chae said with puppy eyes. He looked more like a cub tho. Mina couldn't stand it. He was just too cute. Mina nodded then gave a small smile.

Chae knew what that meant so he continued driving.

As they got to there Chae stopped infront of the bars entrance.

"Wait, aren't you going to park?" The confused penguin asked the cub.

"Yeah you go first I can find a parking space. The others are probably already there. Its 6:55 pm. And we all know that Jihyo can get pretty mad if were late even if its just a minute."

"How bout' you?" Mina said looking at Chae.

"Just go. I'll be there in a giff."

Mina finally got out and went inside the bar. It was kind of dark out. Not to dark tho. As Mina went in she heard voices behind her. It was too familiar for her to not know. She looked back and saw 2 guys walking towards her.

"Hey Mina.... Long time no see."

To Be Continued....

Hehe wait for the next chapter. Ima leave this off with a SaTzu Gif cause idk. :D Hope you guys liked this chapter.

 :D Hope you guys liked this chapter