Chapter 9

"Hey Mina ... long time no see."  One of the two guys who walked over to Mina said.

Mina hated what was in front of her.

"What do you want." Mina said with a nasty tone. "Leave me alone. Your the one who broke up with me Jimin."

"I know I am. And I don't regret it." Jimin said as girl walked over to him. He put his arm around this girls waist.

Mina's eyes were full of anger. Mina decided to just walk away. As Mina was about to leave the other guy who was with Jimin grabbed Mina's arm.

"Hey babe. Where you going we're not done talking yet." He pulled Mina's arm.

Mina tried to pull herself out of his grip but he was too strong. That when Jimin grabbed Mina's other arm. They held her arm tight. It started hurting a little for Mina.

" We're here talkin to you because I heard you got yourself a boyfriend. That asshole Chaeyoung who beat me up last time." Jimin pulled Mina's arm so she would be facing him. "This is my friend Jungkook. He thought you were pretty hot. Chaeyoung is a bad guy. Date him instead."

Jungkook nodded.

Mina rolled her eyes. "Why in the world should I listen to you?! Let go of me!"

Jimin looked Jungkook. They both nodded. Jimin let go of Mina's arm but Jungkook didn't. Instead he took Jimin's place. Now Jungkook was holding both of Mina's arms. Jimin then left with his arm around the girl. Jungkook pushed Mina back a little. Then he did it again. He kept doing it until Mina's back was touching the wall. Jungkook pinned her on to the wall. Holding both of Mina's risks on top of her with his hands. And the other hand he got his finger and placed it under her chin. He pushed Mina's chin up and Kook got closer. He stopped as he was an inch away from her face. His finger than started to go down pulling Mina's shirt down a little.

As his finger was going down Mina gave up. She was scared. Mina's risk hurt. In her head all she could think about was Chaeyoung. Mina closed her eyes out of fear then...

The grip on her arms wasn't there anymore. Mina took a peek and brought her arms down. She then fully opened her eyes to see Jungkook on the floor and a guy next to him. She recognized that figure. It was Chaeyoung.

Chae than started punching Kook. His face was all bloody and Chaeyoungs arms were all full of blood.

"What! The! Fuck!! Don't! Mess! With! My! Mina! Again!" Chae said as he was still punching him.

Mina shook her head. 'Did he just say....my Mina.' Mina thought to herself. Then she saw Jihyo who seemed to be looking for someone. Jihyo then spotted Mina. She looked back at the bar and called some people. It was the rest of their gang. They saw Chae punching someone and Mina rubbing her red risks. The boys went to Chae. The girls went to Mina.

"Chae." Tzu said as he and the others pulled him back. "Stop dude. He is finished for today." They pulled Chaeyoung into the bar. Dahyun then got a tissue out of his pocket and gave it to Chae to wipe the blood off his risks.

"Mina-ya!!" Sana said running towards Mina. Momo who followed said, "Come on lets get you inside." So the girls brought her inside.

As they got inside the sat at a table. "Ok explain what happened." Jihyo said look at the two.

Mina rubbed her risks not really wanting to explain but she ended up explaining. So Mina told them everything. After Chae explained his point of view.

Chae was mad after hearing what that son of a Jimin and Jungkook did to her. He clenched his fist. "I WILL MURDER THA-" Chae said screaming until Jihyo interrupted.

"Stop screaming child." Jihyo said to the cub. She then turned her head to face Mina. "Mina... Are you still going to continue your contract?"

That caught everyone's attention. Mina tilted her head out of being confused but then she let out an 'ohhhh...'

"What do you mean?" Momo said butting in.

"Well... Mina wanted this contract to get Jimin back. To make him jealous..." Jihyo explained.

Then it was quiet. That was until Sana broke it.

"Yah! Stop being so gloomy. Lets drink! Or do something!" Sana said getting up holding Tzuyu's arm.

"Arraso." Jihyso said smiling.

"Ok well... we'll be back." Sana said pulling Tzuyu somewhere.

~~~SaTzu Moment~~~ (People kind of wanted this so yeah :P) (it might be weird but you can handle it.....hopefully)

Sana pulled Tzuyu to the back of the room. Tzuyu followed. He realized what Sana wanted. They reached the back of the room where no one was there. Just to make sure Sana was looking around them.

Tzuyu rolled his eyes and pinned Sana to the wall. He was going in for the kiss until Sana stop him.

"Calm down yoda. I was just checking to see if anyone was looking."

Tzuyu stopped listening after Yoda and removed what was stopping him from kissing the beauty. He smashed his lips onto hers. Sana smirked then continued their kissing. Sana wrapped her arms around Tzu's neck. Tzu then wrapped his arms around Sana's waist. He pulled the girl closer to him making their kiss stronger.

Sana smirked again from the boys action. When Sana smirked thats when Tzu found the chance to put his tongue in her mouth. He searched her whole mouth for her tongue. When he found it he battled it. The kiss became passionate. Tzuyu then started going down to her neck doing...

(The Rest Is Your Imagination :P)

Sana and Tzuyu then walked back to their group. As the group saw the two coming back they noticed Sana was covering her neck.

"Whatcha hiding there Sana unnie." Dahyun said to tease.

"Yah.. Stop. Its not like you guys didn't know what we were going to do."

Their group laughed.

Jeong then got up and passed Tzu then sat back down. Little did everyone know they gave each other a low five.

"What was the point of getting up?" Nayeon said looking at Jeong.

"Oh nothing." He stared at Nayeon for a little making the girl blush.

Sana then looked at their group. "Hey. Where is MiChaeng?"

To Be Continued....

Im done with another chapter. I wrote this one because your comments made me want to. So... yeah. If you want faster updates Comment! hehe. Ima leave this chapter off with another SaTzu gif. -Author.

    -Author