Chapter 13

"Um... Jihyo. Can I talk to you outside." Mina said getting up.

"Uh... sure." Jihyo also got up.

The two headed outside.

Jihyo leaned on the railing in front of the bar. "So what's up?" Jihyo said awkwardly.

"About the contract..." Mina said looking down.

"Have you made your decision?" Jihyo said turning around now facing Mina.

"I'm going to—

Mina got cut off by a loud noise coming from inside. The two went to check what it was.

They looked inside and saw Tzuyu on the floor bleeding from the lip. Sana being held by the wrist by some guy. And they saw everyone else standing around them. Chae, Jeong, and Dah was surrounding Tzuyu protecting him at the same time trying to get Sana back. The girls were next to Tzuyu helping him get up.

Mina and Jihyo quickly rushed in.

—What happened—

Mina and Jihyo left.

Everyone didn't care except Chaeyoung. Sana was drunk. So was Momo. Tzuyu was tipsy. Jeong and Nayeon were too. While everyone was just talking with each other some guy came up to them.

He looked at Sana and grabbed her hand. "Hey hottie. Why don't you hang out with me instead of these losers."

Tzuyu was mad. Tzuyu stood up and pushed the guy. "Get your hands off her asshole."

"The hell. You wanna fight?!" The guy punched Tzuyu in the face making him fall. "Mother Fucker!"

Tzuyu was half drunk. He wasn't as strong as before. The rest of the guys got up and surrounded him.

—Back to Now—

Mina and Jihyo ran to Tzuyu. "Omg what happened!" Jihyo said while helping Tzuyu up with the others.

Nayeon spoke. "Long story short. That ass came over took Sana's hand and punched Tzuyu."

"Unnie language!" Mina screamed.

"You serious right now Mina! Ugh whatever." Nayeon said looking at the girl.

Mina ignored it for now. Mina looked at Sana being held by the guy. Mina was pissed. Sana was one of her closest friends.

Little secret. Mina took boxing lessons when she was 16. Her parents didn't know though. She just wanted to make sure she could take care of herself.

Mina got up. She walked closer to the guy.

"Mina! Yah! Come back here!" Nayeon and Jihyo yelled. The girl ignored.

Chae and Dahyun looked at her.

"Mina stand back." Chae said. She ignored her and walked closer.

"What are you gonna do little missy. You think you can save your friend? Hahaha. Try me..." the guy paused, " Bitch."

Mina snapped. Mina punched the guy in the stomach. The guy arched in pain. Then Mina punched him in the face.

Everyone stared at her in shock. Everyone in the bar was looking. This happened a lot so the workers didn't give a damn.

The guy let go of Sana's hand and fell to the floor. Jeongyeon quickly went to Sana and brought her to the Jihyo and them.

Mina shook her wrist and ran to Sana.
"Sana unnie are you ok?!"

The girl was still drunk as hell. She passed out when Tzuyu got punched. No one noticed.

They all brought Sana and Tzuyu to Mina's house. Jihyo got excused from her work.

To be continued...

Again I'm so sorry for the short chapters. 🙏🏻 please don't hate. I hope yall enjoy the story so far :3 .

I'll leave this off with a Dance the Night Away Preview that came out today because I'm sure all of you once are excited as much as I am. Release date is July 9th 4am!!! -Author