Chapter 3

"Uh..yeah. Sorry I forgot to tell you his name."

"Its weird if we talk about my step bro. What is there to talk about him tho." Momo said with a small smile.

"Anyway. Chaeyoungie you know who Mina is?" Momo asked looking at her step brother.

"Oh yeah. I am her ren-" Chaeyoung got cut off by Mina

Momo doesn't know about Chaeyoung's job in the RAB company.

"My boyfriend." Mina said covering Chaeyoung's mouth. "He is my boyfriend."

Momo was shocked. "Since when?!? Mina didn't you just break up with Jimin. Wow you move on fast."

"I was gonna tell you Unnie." 'No I wasn't.' "I was gonna tell you later..." Mina suddenly saw that Chaeyoung's hand had blood, bruises, and some cuts on it. "Oh my god. Chaeyoung! Your hand!" Mina said pointing at it.

Momo wasn't good with blood so when she turned around and saw the blood she fainted. It was only a little bit but she still fainted. Mina quickly got a handkerchief from her bag and went to Chae. "Mina. It's fine. It doesn't hur-" Mina place her handkerchief on his cut.

"OW!" Chae yelled.

Mina gave him a stare and wiggled her eyebrows. "It doesn't hurt huh."

She continued wiping the cuts on him. He stayed quiet but in the inside he was dying. 'SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! This hurts so much! Be tough. Be tough.' 

"Done. Now lets get you and Momo unnie home." Chae nodded as he carried his sister into his car. Mina came too cause Chaeyoung picked her up so she didn't have her car. They got to Mina's house first to drop her off then Chae and Momo went to their house.

When Mina got home she got food from the kitchen. She didn't really get to eat at lunch because she had a session with Chaeyoung. Basically she was starving.

THE NEXT DAY

In Class

Everyone sat down in there seats. Mina came to school with her car. Chae and Momo went to school together in Chae's car. Class started. 

RIGHT BEFORE LUNCH WAS ABOUT TO START

"Son Chaeyoung I need to talk to you." The teacher said. "Everyone else dismiss."

Mina looked at Chaeyoung and Chae signaled her to leave and wait for him later. So Mina went to the cafeteria to get food. Momo came along with her. Nayeon who's been Mina's friend since 7th grade came too.

After they got their food they sat down at a table. Nayeon asked. "Where is Sana? She's late." Mina raised her shoulders. 

"I dunno." They started eating without her because they were hungry. Mina ate elegantly with her back straight. How could someone eat so perfectly people wonder. Momo on the other hand had jokbal so she let herself free and devoured it. Nayeon was a normal person. A few minutes later Sana came.

"Hey guys. Sorry I left early yesterday and came late right now." Sana said as she put down her lunch.

"Where were you unnie?" Mina said looking at her.

"Umm.. No where." Mina found it suspicious but ignored it and continued eating."

Later Chaeyoung came. He was scolded by the teacher because he beat up another student. Jimin wasn't the first.

"Hey guys. Sorry I'm late. Got scolded by the teacher for beating up that student yesterday." Chaeyoung said as he sat down next to Mina.

When Sana saw Chaeyoung she choked on her food. *Cough Cough* She quickly drank water. When Chaeyoung looked around the table she saw different familiar face. "Sana?"

Mina was confused."You know her Chaeyoung?" Sana was giving Chae a signal to not tell them but he did anyway. Sana was to late.

"Oh You know why you couldn't pick Tzuyu. That's because he had another person and that person was Sana. So yeah I guess you can say we've met. She got the same contract as you." Mina glared at Sana. Sana was rubbing her nape.

"So that's why you've been late." Momo and Nayeon was confused. They didn't know what was going on.

"Ok. All of you explain whats going on." Nayeon said crossing her arms.

"Whats going on is these two girls" Pointing at Mina and Sana " rented boyfriends from our company and got the special contract where the boys teach them how to be good girlfriends." Someone said as a 4 of them sat down at a table with the 5 who was already there. 

It was Jihyo and the rest of the boys. Tzuyu sat next to Sana and put his arm around her. Sana smiled when Tzuyu came. The two other boys looked at Momo and Nayeon. Jeong was checking out Nayeon while Dahyun was checking Momo.

"Nice to meet you. I am Jihyo. Thats Jeongyeon, Tzuyu, and Dahyun. And if you didn't know already Chaeyoung. Mina is with Chaeyoung. Sana is with Tzuyu."

Momo and Nayeon were dumbfounded but still introduced themselves. "Im Momo. Thats our unnie Nayeon. She is a year older than all of us."

'So she is in my grade. Thats cool.' Jeong thought to himself.

They continued eating. Sana was flirting with the savage maknae, Tzu, while Tzu was ignoring her. Sana likes those hard to get guys. Thats why she picked him. MiChaeng was secretly holding hands. Everyone knew but pretended not to know. The two other boys started talking to the two girls. Jihyo jut stared at everyone. 'Wow these people.'

To be continued...

The storys will get shorter but not super short. It'll be easier for me to update faster. Hope yall like this. Sorry to those who read my other fanfic. I stopped writing it. TT sorry. -Author