☆*:.。.𝙸𝙽𝚃𝚁𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽.。.:*☆

Y/N POV

Hey so if you're reading this then your in for a wild ride. I'm Y/N Evans and my life is kinda crazy. Nah I'm joking it's full on bizarre...so bizarre.

Anyway, how did my life start? I don't really know. All I know is that when I was 8 years old I was found passed out in the streets at night by myself. After I was found I was taken to hospital and they found out I had amnesia and I would never remember anything from my first 8 years of living, not my parents, or my home, nothing. Luckily I knew my name thanks to my purple necklace that that had Y/N embroidered in gold on it. Though if I did know my parents I doubt I would like them since the doctors said I was probably abused by them since I was severely wounded when they found me. After the doctors helped me I was put into care.

A month later they told me I could have a sister who was 2 years older than me and was found with amnesia, wounded and had a necklace like mine though hers was turquoise and it said her name, Bex. So they set us up for a DNA test and we matched as sister's. Not long after me, my sister, a boy from my care home called Keith who was a year older than me and maybe a few others from my school were all chosen to become cadets in the Galaxy Garrison. After a while Keith became my best friend and started hanging out with me and Bex more.

When I was 12 and Bex was 14 we got adopted by Mr and Mrs Evans which means we finally got a proper second name and had a home to go to when we were on holidays from the Garrison, of course we always invited Keith too because he was practically family and we didn't want to leave him alone but he only came a few times. I started singing as a hobby and Bex started to invent as a hobby, both our hobbies became our passion and I became a growing pop sensation whilst my sister became one of the best inventors under 18 in our country. She was really smart so she became friends with our neighbours the Holt family who I also slowly became friends with. It took a while to be friends with Katie who was 2 years younger than me though she seemed to be smarter than me in most things but we became best friends soon after we became friends. And Bex developed a crush on Katie's big brother Matt who was a year older than her.

Anyway, now I'm 18 and Bex is 20 and we're both pretty famous though we continue to stay in the Galaxy Garrison since it's our home away from home literally.