☆*:.。. 𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚄𝙿 .。.:*☆

Y/N POV

"Wait. Okay. We're going to be in there and flying lions. Got that part. How do lions turn into legs? Also is this going to be a long trip? Because I have to pee. Do you people pee?" Hunk asked 'These people better pee.' "We don't have much time. Pidge and I will go after the green lion. Lance, you take Hunk and get the yellow one. Keith, Bex and Y/N you stay here. If you locate that red lion, you and Y/N go get it." Shiro ignored Hunk as I patted Hunks back. "In the meantime, I'll get this castle's defences ready. They'll be sorely needed." Allura told us "I'll ready a pod and load the coordinates so that you can reach the green lion." Coran said before everyone went off to where they're supposed to be.

Coran, Allura, Bex, Keith and I stayed in the control room. "We can only keep the wormholes that lead to the other lions open for two of your Earth hours, so you'll have to be quick about your work. The good news is that according to my readings, both planets are relatively peaceful. So, if you do get stuck, they could be relaxing places to live out the rest of your lives. Well enjoy the trip!" Coran informed them before everyone started talking at once. 'I hope they'll be ok.' Bex saw the concern on my face and put her hand on my shoulder "They'll be fine. I promise." I sent her a smile back "I hope you're right." Coran came over "So, Bex, I hear you're quite the inventor? Do you want to come and see how some Altean tech works?" "OF COURSE!" She beamed with stars in her eyes and they began walking off "Oh Coran! I was wondering how was a wormhole able to form whilst you and Allura were still in your pods to get us here? Was it the blue lion?" I asked before they had gone too far "What? I thought the blue lion flew you here. But a wormhole? No the blue lion can't do that. It must have been someone else's wormhole." Coran spoke questionably "But who would help us?" Keith butted in "I don't know. But at least you're here now! You don't need to worry about how." He spoke as he skipped off to show Bex some tech.

'That's weird. Who could it have been? Was it something to do with that voice I heard?' "I'm going to go find my room." I said to Keith before picking up my suitcase and wondering around the castle. I could hear his footsteps following me and I turned around to ask him why he was following me. "I don't want you to get lost on your own. You're horrible with directions." He spoke before I got to ask. "I AM NOT!" I huffed making him chuckle at my child like personality.

TIME SKIP

Keith POV

Me and Y/N have been wondering through the castle for around 5 minutes now. The only thing that stopped the awkward silence was the wheels on her suitcase. "Are you mad at me?" She finally spoke up with her head still facing forward. 'What?' "Why would you even ask that?" I questioned with a sad expression growing on her face "Of course not." I said back. She turned to me with a surprised face "I thought you were mad because I broke our promise." She spoke softly I gave her a questioning look 'What promise?' "You know, that we would always be there for each other. After you left I never tried to reach out to you. Because I thought you didn't want to see me again." She explained. "I-I thought that you were mad at me because I left you without saying goodbye." I told her. "I mean, I was. For a long time but after I got expelled I understood how hard it would have been to tell me." She responded 'She always understands. I'm so happy I met her' "So do you forgive me?" I asked smiling a bit "Of course I do mullet head!" She smiled embracing me into a hug. It took me by surprise but I returned it within a second.

TIME SKIP

Y/N POV

Me and Keith had given up on looking for the rooms as we had found the common room instead and rested. We talked about what happened after he left and how I felt about not getting a lion and eventually about me getting kicked out of the Garrison. "So you were planning on running away before you got expelled?" He laughed "Well yeah I don't want to take that walk of shame! It's not my style." I defended. It went silent for a bit "So what's up with you and Lance?" He asked breaking the silence before it became awkward "What do you mean?" I asked innocently "Isn't he your boyfriend?" I blinked twice at his question then burst out laughing. "Lance?! And me?! No no no no no! We're just friends. And he's just a flirt." I informed him before he could reply Coran's voice sounded through the castle "Y/N and Keith, that's the others back now! Please come back to the command room!" The speakers sounded. We looked at each other then a smirk grew on both of our faces as we got up "RACE YOU!" We both yelled at the same time.