☆*:.。. 𝚃𝚄𝚁𝚀𝚄𝙾𝙸𝚂𝙴 .。.:*☆

A/N: The lightning bolts look a bit like Deku from MHA/BNHA so that's why he's up there. And their eyes are the same as well.

Bex POV

"Keith, go see what's happening at the Arusian village." Shiro intruded before Keith could reply Allura butted in "I'll go with you, Keith. I brought this on the poor Arusians." She said reaching for his hand a bit. 'Oh hell no. Y/N you better wake up soon before this princess steals your man.' Keith looked down at Y/N "But....I cant leave." He managed to say his eyes tearing up looking at her condition. "Y/N will be fine. Me and Shiro will look after her, okay?" I tried to reassure him with my eyes stained with tears. 'I know there's no chance of her making it but I can't tell Keith that now, he's got a job to do.' He turned to me "Promise me she'll be okay." He asked and I nodded "Promise..." before he nodded back and left with Allura.

As soon as he left I let out a shakey sigh and tried to collect myself holding onto my necklace. "She's tough. Tougher than anyone I've ever met, even in space. If anyone can pull through this, she can." Shiro tried to reassure me and I looked at Lance to check if he was okay "At least Lance hasn't got any major injuries like Y/N." I said trying to distract myself as Shiro gave me a side hug. "We should make our way to the pods. If we wait to move her any longer she won't be able to make it to the pods." He told me and he picked up Lance over his shoulder. I nodded and picked up Y/N bridal style "Be careful with her and try to be strong. If she wakes up she'll want your reassurance." Shiro said as we walked out the room. Everything was going fine so far. Except that I had realised my necklace was glowing and Y/Ns was dimming. I've always wondered about our necklaces and why we had them or why they glowed when we were in the blue lion. But no one really knows so there's no point in wasting my time trying to figure it out. I just knew...no I felt that the purple necklace dimming was bad. "Hang on, buddy. Help is on the way." Shiro whispered to Lance as we neared the doors to the castle.

Shiro stopped in his tracks "Sendak." I looked up and stopped as well seeing a bunch of Galra soldiers with the big scary furry guy in front. Shiro quickly put lance on a counter near by. "Bex, look after Y/N and Lance." He ordered as I sat my sister down as well and nodded. Watching from afar taking my bayard that I had gotten earlier, from my back. I kept my bow close and stood beside the injured. I saw Shiro activating his metal arm before Sendak launched his giant arm at him. Shiro got dragged closer to the Galra soldier and it looked like he was going to smash him. I took a step forward getting ready to run to help him but Shiro got out the way. Shiros arm seemed to glow a more vibrant purpley pink colour and he quickened his attacks. 'I should be getting these two out of here but they're both so injured I can't carry them at the same time.'

Suddenly Shiro came flying past me and I jumped beside my sister to get out of the way. I turned to the sentries who were making they're way over to us. They started firing as soon as they saw me which I returned with firing back. I fell back after getting shot in the stomach. "AGH!" I groaned in pain 'No. Not me too. I can't die. Not now. Not like this.' I turned to look at Shiro and gasped as soon as I felt a foot being placed on my wound making me puke some blood. "Let him go or your friend won't make it!" The Galra who was standing on me said. Shiro looked at me wide eyed and I closed mine knowing I failed at protecting my sister. I heard another thud and opened my eyes to an unconscious Shiro. The Galra took his foot off me and walked back down the hall. I tried to get up but started gurgling on my blood instead.

"Sendak, I found two injured as well. One of them seems to be in critical condition." The same Galra from before said throwing Lance on the floor and showing my sister who was in one of the sentries hands to Sendak. That was it. My blood boiled and my heart quickened. Suddenly a jolt of energy indulged me and I stood up.

3rd PERSON POV

Bex stood up covered in a turquoise glow with turquoise lightning bolts flying everywhere. Gorgeous turquoise wings made of sparkles that magically disappeared at the end sprouted from her back and her purple hair became streaked with blue. A strange outfit appeared on her with dark blue and gold leggings that connected with her shoes that had a green bottom. She wore a dark blue, light blue and gold dress with green ribbons coming from the back of it. Her eyes shone a bright turquoise light as she stood up. Everything was quiet the Galra stood frozen in place. And Bex stood there with an angered expression staring at the one who was holding her sister. "GET YOUR DISGUSTING GALRA HANDS OFF MY SISTER!!!" She screamed releasing all of the lightning bolts at the Galra sentries. She had destroyed every last one of them.

All that was left was Sendak and Haxus. "I can't believe it..." Haxus whispered capturing her attention "She destroyed half of our sentries." He said as the other half ran in from outside. "We found another one." Sendak smirked as she started to walk towards him making him step back a bit before she passed out on the ground. Sendak walked towards Y/N and picked her up by the hair lifting her whole body in the air. "She has the purple necklace." He stated dropping her and looking back at Haxus "The other two stones of Asterin, we have found them." He smirked. "Zarkon said he wanted whoever had them alive." Haxus reminded him. "Then we'll make sure they don't die." Sendaks voice boomed as he picked Shiro up and held his full body in his hand and the crystal in his other.

Haxus hesitantly approached the sleeping Bex. He poked her arm and got an electric shock the jumped back. "Don't tell me you're scared of a little girl." Sendak asked already walking to the command room. "She just destroyed half of out fleet Sendak! And she's only the technological one. What if that one wakes up." He pointed to Y/N who made a slight groan. "Just hurry up and carry them both up the stairs." Sendak said leaving Haxus behind with the two girls. Haxus hurried and took them both over his shoulders and caught up with Sendak. "What are we going to do with hardly any soldiers." He asked Sendak "Tell Zarkon about the girls incredible powers and how we are lucky to be alive." Sendak responded simply continuing walking. No one could tell but Sendak was secretly shaking in his boots at that moment.

TIME SKIP

"Make contact with Emperor Zarkon." Sendak ordered his soldier. Haxus did as he was told and Zarkon appeared on screen. "Sendak." The Emperor's voice spoke. "My mission is complete. I've captured the Altean castle, along with all the Voltron lions. I am currently preparing for launch and will be delivering them all to you shortly." He told Zarkon "This news is most pleasing. You have done your duty."  "There is also one more thing." Sendak said before Zarkon could disconnect. "I have found the two missing stones of Asterin. The one who wears the purple stone was unconscious when we got here. The holder of the turquoise one however managed to destroy half of my squad." Sendak spoke up. "Show me proof." Zarkon said before Sendak picked the two girls up by their hair and showed them to Zarkon like a child has just shown his father what he has won. "Very good, once you return with them we can talk about your reward. Vrepit Sa!" Zarkon said disconnecting "Vrepit Sa!"

Keith's POV

I banged on the partial barrier once more "Ugh I never should have left!" I screamed. "Calm down Keith banging on it won't get us in." Allura told me calmly "Well, I'm sorry but my best friend is in there dying....heck maybe even dead already for all I know and I can't do anything about it!" I yelled falling on the floor tears falling down my face. "You really care about Y/N don't you?" She sat down with me and I nodded "More than anyone else in the universe, we've been best friends since we were 8. I don't know what I would do without her..." I sighed "Y/N is strong, she'll pull through this I know it!" Allura tried to reassure me. I stood up again "Thanks." I said taking my sword out and turned back to Allura "Can we break through the barrier?" "No. And whoever has taken the castle has a crystal, which means they'll be able to fly the ship. We have to stop them." She told me looking up at the castle "How are we going to do that?" Suddenly I heard Pidge from my com.

~~~Coms~~~
Pidge: Keith, can you hear me?
Keith: Pidge, is that you? Where are you?
Pidge: I'm inside the castle. Sendak has taken over and he's preparing for launch. He's got Lance, Shiro, Bex and Y/N. I think he wants to take Bex and Y/N to Zarkon.
Keith: Why?
Pidge: It's a long story but he said something about their necklaces.
Allura: Pidge, listen. If they've started the launch sequence, then we don't have much time before liftoff to stop it.
Pidge: What do I have to do?
Allura: You have to get down to the main engine control panel and disconnect the primary turbine from the central energy chamber. If you can do that, Sendak will have to reset the whole system. That might give us enough time to find a way to stop them.

AN: Sorry I didn't update this on time again I was going to but I had this weird glitch thing where I felt dizzy like I was going to faint or be sick because I started taking some new pills and it was a side affect. Anyway I rested after that felt better but forgot to update. But I'm taking them at a different time now so hopefully it won't happen again.💙🖤