☆*:.。. 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝙸𝙼𝚄𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙾𝚁 .。.:*☆

Y/N POV

"Galaxy Garrison flight log 5-11-14. Begin descent to Kerberos for rescue mission." Our pilot Lance announced as the ship moved closer to the planet. "Lance, can you keep this thing straight?" Our engineer Hunk groaned. "Relax Hunk, I'm just getting a feel for the stick. I mean it's not like I did this!" He answered piloting the ship down fast, as Hunk groaned and I got knocked out my thoughts. "Or this!" Lance shouted playing with the simulator as Hunk groaned again. I turned to Hunk who didn't look good then turned to Lance who had a smirk plastered on his face and I just gave him the 'dude just stop' look as I spoke up. "Cut it out Lance! You shouldn't play with this thing and Hunk looks like he's gonna throw up." I shouted making the Cuban boy stop and turn to me "Geez chill out Y/N. What's wrong with you? You always get out of coming in the simulator and now your acting all weird like you don't want to be here?" Lance questioned me, making me realise how different I was being "I'm sorry, can we just focus on the task, please." I said looking out to the planet with my hands on my controls ready for anything.

"We've picked up a distress beacon!" Pidge our communication spec interrupted "I'm hungry for bacon now" I plainly said as everyone except Hunk gave me the 'now is not the time' look. (A/N: sorry if you don't like bacon or don't eat bacon you can just skip that or pretend you do) "All right, look alive team! Pidge track coordinates." Our pilot said "Copy." Pidge answered "Knock it off, Lance! Please!" Hunk shouted as the computer beeped. "Hunk, it's not his fault that we've got a hydraulic stabiliser out." I informed him as Lance smiled at me and I smiled back. Hunk checked his computer on his chair and swallowed his own puke with a disgusted face "Oh, no." Me and Hunk said at the same time "Oh, no. Fix now puke later." Lance told him. "I lost contact. The shaking is interfering with our sensors." Pidge spoke 'She's really serious about this isn't she, I'm so sorry Katie' I thought to my self giving a small smile to her that she didn't see cause she was too focused. "Come on Hunk!" Lance shouted to him "It's not responding." Hunk groaned as he got out his chair.

"Oh, never mind, fellas. Thar she blows. Preparing for approach on visual." Lance said as if everything was all right "Dude, are you serious right now?" I questioned him. "I don't think that's advisable with our current mechanical and gastrointestinal issues." Pidge interrupted. "Agreed" Hunk stepped in after puking in his mouth again. "Stop worrying. This baby can take it, can't you champ?" Lance stated proudly knocking on the simulator as it rumbled. "See? She was, she was nodding. She was nodding. "Sure, right, Pidge hail down to them and let them know we're here." I said taking more charge. She stood on her chair to reach the communicator "Attention lunar vessel-" He screamed as the simulator shook and she fell. "What are you doing?! Buckle your belt! And, Hunk, stop that shaking!" Lance shouted "I'm tryyy-" his voice shook "Oh, no" he said before throwing up in the main gear box "And thar HE blows." I commented looking at Lance.

"Attention, lunar vessel, this is Galaxy Garrison Rescue Craft Victor Six Three Tango. Coming in for landing and extraction, against crew recommendations." Pidge announced giving a look at Lance. 'I feel sorry for Lance, he's just trying to do his best' I thought as I looked to the struggling leader "No time for your mutinous comments now Pidge. They're going under and we're going in." He said seriously "There's an overhang!" I screamed at Lance "No worries. My first year of flight school, you know what they called me? They called me "The Tailor" because of how I thread the needle." He cockily said to me then turned back to the screen. He turned the simulator as Hunk and Pidge screamed and I was getting ready to pilot. "Come around, come around, come on, come on!" He said as the screen glitched and the computer beeped "We lost a wing!" Hunk screamed out "I got this!" I finally said taking control and landing us roughly on the planet. "Simulation Failed" a computer voice sounded "WAIT WHAT?! I got us down safely how is that possible?!" I stood up angrily "Nice work Tailor." Pidge said sarcastically.

"Roll out, donkeys!" Commander Iverson shouted opening the doors and we made our way out. "Well let's see if we can't use this complete failure as a lesson for the rest of you students. Can anyone point out the mistakes these four so-called cadets made in the simulator?" He asked the rest of the class. "The engineer puked in the main gear box!" Thomas shouted out with his hand up "Yes. As everyone knows, vomit is not an approved lubricant for engine systems. What else?" Commander answered as Hunk held his head lower standing up straight. "The com spec removed his safety harness." Julie said "The pilot almost crashed! But Y/N saved them." Emma shouted and I smirked a bit until I realised my whole team was down which made tears form in my eyes but I whipped them away. "Correct. And worst of all, the whole jump, were arguing with each other. Heck, if everyone except Y/N is going to be this bad individually, you'd better at least be able to work as a team! Galaxy Garrison exists to turn young cadets like you into the next generation of elite astroexplorers, but these kind of mental mistakes are exactly what caused the life on the Kerberos mission."

'That's not true! He's lying' I thought and I realised I had tears streaming down my face but I didn't care. "That's not true, sir!" Pidge who also snapped called out "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" The commander shouted scaring the life out of me as Lance covered Pidge's mouth and spoke up "Sorry, sir. I think he may have hit his head when he fell of his chair. But point taken." He smiled and let go "I hope I don't have to remind you that the only reason your here is that the best pilot in your class had a discipline issue and flunked out. Don't follow in his footsteps." he instructed as I looked at Lance's sad face 'oh that's it' I thought "COMMANDER IVERSON! SIR, MAY I JUST SAY YOU ARE FAILING DEAPLY AT YOUR JOB BY MAKING YOUR STUDENTS NOT BELIEVE IN THEIR SELFS BECAUSE OF YOU! AT LEAST WE ARE TRYING OUR BEST!" I scolded him, about to punch him in his only good eye but was pulled back by all of my team.

There was now an awkward silence in the room as everyone stood there in shock and stared at me with my tear filled face. "Y/N EVANS HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT! GO AND SIT OUTSIDE MY OFFICE RIGHT NOW! I AM CALLING YOUR PARENTS!" He shouted at me. I looked at Pidge who just stood there still shaken as well as Lance and Hunk and I left to go to the office. 'I don't even care what happens anymore. There is no reason for me to be here anymore anyway' I thought to myself as I stormed to the office.

MEANWHILE
THIRD PERSON POV

"Next!" Commander shouted and the next group walked up "I am going to deal with Miss Heart and come back shortly I will leave you with my assistant (the guy who was with him when they saw the blue lion)." He said as he left the room and his assistant stepped up as Lance's team went to the back of the class. "I wonder what's going to happen to Y/N?" Hunk stated after a while "This could be the last straw for her." Lance stated sadly as Pidge was looking at the floor blaming herself for what happened.

AN: Hey guys! It got pretty spicy there am I right 😏🌶. I'm sorry I haven't been writing for a while it's because I had a blood test and fainted twice, I had to pay my Netflix to watch the show with subtitles and I've been sick for a bit but I'm feeling better now. So I'll try and update again maybe today and more recently as well cause it's the summer holidays. Thought I'm going on holiday for 10 days on Tuesday so I might not update then so I'll try and fit in a lot in the next few days. Thanks for all the reads and votes I'm really happy that some people even added this to they're library. See you soon 🖤😉