☆*:.。. 𝙵𝙸𝚁𝚂𝚃 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙾𝙽: 𝚁𝙴𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙴𝚅𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚁𝙴𝙳 𝙻𝙸𝙾𝙽 .。.:*☆

Y/N POV

Allura and Coran have been gone for some time now. "How much longer do you think they'll be?" Bex asked no one in particular. Just as I was about to suggest someone go looking for them Allura came in looking like a warrior her new outfit. "You seven were brought here for a reason." She announced as we all got up and stood facing her together. "The Voltron lions are meant to be piloted by you and you alone. We must fight and keep fighting until we defeat Zarkon. It is our destiny Voltron is the universes's only hope. We are the universe's only hope." She finished 'damn that's better than any English essay I've ever wrote' "We're with you, Princess." Shiro stated "Yeah you can count on us!" I smiled feeling excitement running through my veins.

The princess returned the smile to me and spun around "Follow me!" She said as she lead us too another room. "Your suits of armour." The boys (and girl) ran to their coloured suits to check them out as me and Bex stayed behind with the aliens. "Princess, are you sure about this? They aren't exactly the best and brightest the universe has to offer." Coran asked the white haired girl "No, but they're all we've got." She responded. "Don't worry they can do it! They just need some work to get there." I reassured them "Yeah, a lot of work." Bex chimed in with her arms crossed. "Ah, yes, that reminds me girls, follow me please." Allura smiled. Me and my sister shared an confused look as we followed the princess.

"You see on my way to see my father I spotted a door that I've never seen before. I was obviously confused because I grew up in this castle. So, I went inside." She explained opening huge golden doors that clashed with the palaces' techno style with a more graceful royal style instead. 'How could not realise this was in her castle?. 'As we entered the room we were met with a large golden room with a king sized bed, massive wardrobe and a private bathroom. But what caught my eye the most was the three warrior suits that looked exactly like the boys but clearly made for girls. One was purple, one was turquoise and one was orange. "Woah.." me and my sister both said in awe. "This place is amazing!" I screamed as I ran over to the wardrobe that seemed to go on forever. Most were dresses with a few other outfits, shoes and tiaras. "How-wh- why is this here?" Bex asked the princess.

"Honestly, I don't know. There must have been a lot my father hid from me... But I thought you two could use these for fighting and to sleep in, since the bed is big enough for both of you." Allura replied. I ran up and hugged her taking her by surprise "Thank you." I whispered. It took her a while to hug back but she did "No problem. My room is just down the hall if you need me." She replied. "Now quickly ready up! The boys will already be dressed by now." She commanded "MA'AM YES MA'AM!" We saluted as she left the room. "I don't understand why this is here..." Bex sighed trying to process how a room as perfect as this existed in the castle. "I don't know but something about it... hmmmm, it just makes my heart feel warm, you know?" I asked not being able to explain the feeling I had "I understand...." She simply replied.

SMALL TIME SKIP

We had got our new suits on with help of the mice and I was just about to put my helmet on when something fell onto my head. "Owwwww!" I whined as I picked up the object and examined it 'What the fudge is this?' "I've got one too." Bex stated. Suddenly mine transformed into a giant purple and white scythe and I dropped it immediately. "WHAT THE FUDGEBALLS?!" I screamed as it hit the floor and turned back into the small horse shoe like thing. I turned to my sister who was adjusting to her new turquoise and white bow and arrows. "This technology is awesome I wonder who created such a weapon." She fangirled. I picked it up again as it turned into my scythe and I twirled it around. "AWESOME!" I screamed. "Come on, lets go meet with the others." She smiled still holding her bow ready to fire.

ANOTHER SMALL TIME SKIP

"We're here!" Bex smiled as we walked in. 'Damn the boys look good in those suits.' The boys stared at us in awe. Not going to lie it was kind of tight but I guess that's how it's meant to be? Lance was the first one to speak "Damn you look as fine as hell." He smirked at us. I blushed a bit from gaining all the attention in the room as my sister was talking to Coran about her role in the mission. "LOOK AT MY AWESOME SCYTHE!" I screamed showing them my cool weapon out of embarrassment. "NO FAIR HOW DOES SHE GET A MASSIVE SCYTHE?!" Pidge questioned running over and checking it out. "You jealous?" I smirked feeling less embarrassed of my outfit. Pidge explained that it was called a Bayard and showed me hers. "We were just discussing the plan." Allura told me. "You will be inside the ship with Keith, Pidge and I looking for the red lion. You're main job is to take out anyone or anything that sees you with your scythe. But if you don't feel up to it then I under-" Shiro explained before I cut him off "Got it. I've got this." I smirked with determination in my eyes.