☆*:.。. 𝙻𝙰𝚂𝚃 𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝚃𝙾𝙶𝙴𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁 .。.:*☆

Y/N POV

I sat outside the office as Commander Iverson spoke to my parents. It had been two hours since I got sent to the office because it took a while for my parents to arrive. Luckily it got me out of the last lessons. "Y/N..." my mum called me in. I sat in between my mum and my dad and across from Iverson in silence "So...what's going to happen now?" I said in an uninterested voice even though I was interested a lot 'I really messed up now, haven't I' I thought to myself. "We have agreed that-" my dad started but got cut off by the Commander "You will be leaving first thing tomorrow. You are expelled Y/N" 'No. I can't be. I've lived almost my whole life here. Actually I have lived my whole life here, except the bit I can't remember but still.' I thought as tears started coming down my face. "Ok." I simply said as I went to my room to pack. Though as soon as I got through the door I started to cry on my bed.

LE TIME SKIP

I opened my eyes and checked my phone. I noticed I had cried myself asleep and had been asleep for 3 hours. It was getting late as well but I noticed a box of my favourite chocolates on my bed along with some of my favourite flowers and my favourite sweets. "Wow..." I spoke as I picked up the sweets first "Dear Y/N, we are sorry for our decision but we had no choice. We love you xxx. Love mum and dad." I read the note out loud "Aww, how sweet." I said to myself. I picked up the chocolates next which also had a note "To Y/N, we heard what happened and we're sorry. You were the best co-pilot we could ever have and that's not just cause you are the best in the garrison. Wink wink. From Lance and Hunk x." 'Oh Lance and Hunk you're both so amazing' I thought as I picked up the final gift, the flowers. "Dear Y/N meet us on the roof at 10. Pidge and Bex x." Well that's different." I stopped talking to my self and put the flowers in a vase then started to pack and after that I ate my sweets and chocolates. Once I had enough I got my guitar and sang the song I wrote after Keith left from a year ago. (A/N: Again just found it on YouTube and it's a popular song so you've probably heard it before)

Once I finished I heard clapping at my door and turned to see who it was. "Hey..." My sister Bex said as she walked to my bed and sat beside me. "Look-" we said at the same time and laughed a bit. I nodded for her to go first "I see you got your gifts. I sort of told everyone to give you some space as well but I just wanted to see how you were do-" I cut her off with a hug "You're the best big sister ever." I whispered as she hugged me back "I know." she said back. Just then I heard Iverson shout "Lights out in 5! Everyone back to their dorms, now." Me and my sister pulled apart and started to get ready to meet Pidge on the roof.

MEANWHILE

Lances POV

Me and Hunk crept around the corner and I checked if Iverson was going around the other corner like he normally does. "We shouldn't be doing this." Hunk said nervously. "You heard Commander Iverson. We need to bond as a team." (A/N: I had to put 'bond' is bold cause well you know Keith and Lance bonding moment... I'll be quiet now) "We're going to grab Pidge and Y/N, hit the town, loosen up, meet some nice girls-" I got cut off as the lights went off "Ok I-I'm just saying this here, right now, on the record. This is a bad idea." Hunk stuttered as I gave him the 'dude seriously' look.

I went in for action sneaking through the halls like a ninja with Hunk following behind me. "You know, for someone in a space exploration program, you don't have much of a sense of adventure. Y/N always goes on adventures with me all the time, now she, has a sense of adventure, she's amazing...I'm going to miss her so much." I told Hunk whispering the last bit quieter. "All of your little adventures end up with me in the principles office. Just like Y/N...I can't believe she's leaving and it's all our fault." Hunk said tearing up "Shut up will you, that's why we're doing this, so we can be with her before she leaves." I whispered whilst looking through the window then crawling on the floor "Oh man." I heard Hunk whine behind me.