☆*:.。. 𝙼𝙴𝙴𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙰𝚁𝚄𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙽𝚂 .。.:*☆

Bex POV

Me and Y/N were training again since the rest of the team were doing Voltron stuff. I didn't want to leave her alone in the training room so I decided to put my self through an hour of suffering instead. "All right, save your energy for fighting Zarkon." I heard Shiro say as we walked in the room. "Hey guys." I smiled sitting down beside Y/N. "How was your training?" My sister asked. "It could have been better." Keith sighed glaring at Lance. Honestly if I wasn't such a big shipper of Y/N and Keith I'd totally ship those two for lovers. So much sexual tension.

Another set of doors opened showing Coran walking in with a covered tray. "Hello, guys! How was the Voltron workout?" 'We just asked that.' "We're getting there. Are you and Allura almost done fixing the castle so we can leave this planet? I feel like we're sitting ducks here on Arus." Shiro responded. "Just about, we still need Bex to help fix some stuff though." Coran told him directing his gaze towards me and I gave him a nod "I'll do it soon, Coran." I told him earning a nod back. "In the meantime, to get your minds off those duck seats you're worried about, I made you guys an authentic ancient paladin lunch!" Coran told Shiro revealing the dish to be some sort of hot, smelly creature? I had to hold my mouth so I wouldn't puke everywhere. "Coran, you just got me hooked on that goo and now you're switching it up?" Hunk asked disgusted.

"What even is it?" Y/N questioned covering her nose. "The name escapes me but it is packed with nutrients." Coran responded smiling. Hunk gave it a whiff "Hunk, don't!" I called out but it was too late. He backed away "Ugh, it smells disgusting!" He critiqued "I know! That's how you know it's healthy!" Coran told the Samoan boy. "Coran, we're on a planet now with fresh herbs, spices, and whatever this thing is. A tuber? Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to head back to the kitchen and slice things up." Hunk left with a small plant thing in his hand. I looked around at who was left, wait a minute. "Where's Pidge?" I asked realising she wasn't with the boys when we arrived. "He's probably checking on those prisoners we rescued from Zarkon. They'll be waking soon in the infirmary." Coran told me eating a peace of whatever that thing is. Shiro stood up "I should probably wait with him then." I should go as well to find out more about the long lost Holts but my growling tummy stopped me 'Yeahhh, I'll wait for Hunk.'

"Open the hatch. Food lion coming in!" Coran said as he tried to feed Shiro like a baby and made airplane noises. "No. Just....no." Shiro ran away making Y/N giggle a bit. "You don't know what you're missing!" Coran called out. Soon Hunk came back with bowls of colourful alien food. The boys and Y/N dug in quickly as I hesitated before joining them in demolishing the food. Alarms started going off and red flashed around the room we all got up from eating the lovely meal and looked at the screen Allura had somehow made appear.

There was a little tiny creature hiding behind some rocks slowly making its way towards the castle screaming with his weapon each time it moved. "What is that?" Keith asked defensively "I don't know what it is." Allura said before I cut her off "Maybe it's a local Arusian?" I asked and Allura nodded. "He's approaching the castle." Allura stated the obvious. "Aww!" "It doesn't look too dangerous." "It's soo cute!" Hunk, Lance and I smiled looking at the cute creature. "You never know." Keith said readying his bayard "He's adorable but he has a weapon." Y/N stated conflicted on whether to get her bayard out or not. "No. Alteans believe in peace first. Let's go welcome them." Allura told us as we made our way to the front door. "That's adorable." "Hey, Maybe we can knit him a little sweater!" "Oh my god, yesss!" Hunk, Lance and Y/N ran past me. "You do know we don't have any material to knit right?!" I shouted to them but they were too far. "I'm not taking any chances." Emo Keith said running past me before I started running as well 'Why can't we just walk there?' The huge doors opened in front of us and the creature ran behind some more rocks.

"Greetings. We know you're there. No harm will come to you." Allura said but the creature didn't come out. My sister crouched down and smiled "Hey, don't be afraid. We won't hurt you I promise." She smiled not realising her purple necklace turned orange for a quick second. 'Wait, what?!' I rubbed my eyes and it was back to purple. 'Must have just been the lighting.' The little creature jumped out causing Keith to push Y/N backwards and I helped her up. He got in front of her protectively "Wait! He could be dangerous. Drop your weapon!" He told the Arusian with his bayard still in his hand "No one takes Klaizap's weapon!" The small man known as Klaizap said. "Keith, put that away!" Y/N said pushing him back a bit away from Klaizap. "Please, kind sir, accept my most humble apologies." Allura smiled 'For what? Keith barely touched him.' "I am Klaizap, bravest of our warriors. Our village is over Gazrel Hill. I come seeking answers as to why the Lion Goddess is angered with her followers." Klaizap told us "Followers?" "Lion Goddess?" Coran and Hunk questioned. "The one the ancients spoke of." The small creature said pointing to a cat lady on a rock 'Why have I never noticed that?' "What makes you think she's angered?" Allura said playing along "Destruction is everywhere. In the past few suns, fire has rained down from the heavens and a giant has danced in the sky." He replied talking about Voltron. "I think he's talking about Voltron." Hunk whispered to Lance but everyone could hear it.