☆*:.。. 𝙳𝚁𝙾𝚆𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙸𝙽 𝙰 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙾𝚁𝚈 .。.:*☆

Y/N POV

We were finally back from the Balmera, I was put in a healing pod for the night and had just woke up. Voltron handled most things at the Balmera and I was too weak to fight so I kind of feel pretty helpless. 'What if I run away? There's nothing for me here and the only thing that's keeping me here is my friends and Bex. But I can't leave them. I could never do that to Keith. I need to find out what's going on with this power. I bet if I figure that out I'll be unstoppable.' "Paladins and Y/N, please come down to the detainment room." Coran's voice echoed through the castle as I sighed leaving my room in my baggy hoodie, sweatpants and messy hair.

Once I got down everyone was crowded around Sendak and I smiled a bit 'Maybe he knows about my power.' "Woah, major bed head." Lance commented once I walked into the room "Well, Lance, I can't be fabulous all the time." I chuckled as Keith came over to me and smiled "I think you look cute." He complimented making me blush "Whatever." I replied back with a pout looking away from him 'He's clearly joking, right?' "Okay, guys, Sendak's almost all hooked up. But, look, I have to warn you, this technology was used to keep Altean memories alive, not to interrogate prisoners." Coran told us breaking me out of my thoughts once again.

"Coran, we understand this isn't what the technology was meant for, but if we can extract Sendak's memories, we may gain valuable intelligence on Zarkon's troop locations." Shiro reassured him. "Yeah, and then we can just be like "Knock-knock." "Who's there?" "The avenging fury of Voltron, son!"" Lance said knocking on Hunks head making me and Bex laugh. "Fascinating. So, how exactly does this work?" Bex asked with her head close to the glass. "As the memories are extracted, they're written bit by bit on individual molecules of the micro-storage strands." Coran explained leaving me confused. "When I go, I want all the stuff in my brain stored in a giant ship." Lance smiled "The amount of information in your brain could be stored in a paper airplane." Keith told him making me laugh out loud.

Keith sent me a soft smile at my laugh and Lance glared at him "Oh, yeah? Well, the amount of information you have, Keith, could be..." "Yeah?" "Uh...it's less than what I have!" Lance argued back making me giggle at him "Oh, good one, Lance!" Hunk cheered "Are you being serious?" Bex facepalmed. "So, this is how you incorporated King Alfor's memories into the Castle of Lions?" Pidge asked intrigued by the Altean tech. "Precisely, but it's never been attempted before on an unwilling participant." Coran told us before a bluey light came from the top of the pod Sendak was in.

"Uh, is this what's supposed to be happening?" Hunk asked as Coran scratched his head "Let's give it some time." Shiro told us. And that's exactly what we did. We waited. And waited. Before Keith finally spoke up "Well, I can't wait around anymore. I'm going to hit the training deck. Y/N, wanna come?" He asked and I stood up and stretched "I really want to stay to see what Sendak knows about my necklace..." I said conflicted and Keith nodded understandably before walking off.

"Even if we do get his memories it will take some time before we find the one about our necklaces and why Zarkon wanted us. You can leave if you want." Bex told me as she sat on the floor with her legs lying on Pidge's back. I smiled a bit "Will you tell me as soon as you find out?" I asked my sister and she nodded "Yay! I was sick of waiting anyway. I'm going for a shower." I told the rest of the team and head off to go for my shower.

Bex POV

I yawned as it was just Hunk, Shiro, Lance, Coran and I left in the room. "I'm tired I'm going to go have a nap. Shiro can you please come and get me and Y/N if you find out about our necklaces?" I asked my white floofed friend but I got no answer. I then smirked and shouted "OH MY GOD! iS tHaT aN iCe CrEaM vAn?!" And he immediately woke up from his day dream and looked around "I WANT COOKIES AND CREAM!" He shouted making me and the others laugh. "How did you do that?!" Lance asked amazed at Shiro's childlike expression "I've known this man for years and if there's one thing I know for sure, is that he's a 5 year old stuck in a 25 year olds body." I smiled and Shiro rubbed the back of his head. "Wait, there's a child stuck inside Shiro! Can we get it out?!" Coran gasped not understanding it was a joke.