☆*:.。. 𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙲𝚄𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙴𝚂 .。.:*☆

Keith's POV

I watched Bex in awe as a turquoise glow covered her body with turquoise lightning bolts flying everywhere. Then turquoise wings made of sparkles that magically disappeared at the end sprouted from her back and her purple hair became streaked with blue. She now had a strange outfit on with dark blue and gold leggings that connected with her shoes that had a green bottom. She wore a dark blue, light blue and gold dress with green ribbons coming from the back of it. Her eyes shone a bright turquoise light as she charged at the Druid.

"Bex?" I whispered still clutching onto my hand that had gotten that quint-stuff on it. The Druid immediately teleported behind her and shocked her back but it has no affect on her she turned around and somehow grabbed onto the purple bolt. The lights in the room started to flicker turquoise and the bolt the Druid shot at her turned a turquoise colour as well. Bex pulled onto it and the Druid let go but Bex pulled back the bolt of magic and shot it and the Druid. Then she surrounded it with a blue sphere cage around it and the cage floated above the ground a bit. "Keith! We need to leave now. I can't hold it for long!" She called out as it looked like the Druid was getting drained of its power along with Bex.

"Pidge, we need an extraction now! Hurry!" I called out before Bex and the Druid fell to the floor. "Bex is down!" I called out using my jet pack to get down to her. Once I got there she had returned to her normal self and could barely keep her eyes open. "It's okay, I got you." I said as helped her up and put her arm around my shoulder to support her once I had got a small electric shock from her but other than that she didn't hurt me at all. I flew up on the bridge and waited for Pidge but just before the green lion flew in the Druid woke up and shot at the quintessence in front of me and it got all over both of our suits.

"Get in! We've got to get Shiro, Y/N and Allura!" Pidge shouted through the green lion. I growled at the now unconscious Druid as the room began to crumble apart and I jumped into the green lion still holding onto Bex. I checked on my hand which suddenly healed.

Y/N POV

We ran for our lives as the sentries shot at us. I was using my scythe as a shield and Allura was shooting whilst Shiro was in charge of where we were going. "The escape pods are up here!" Shiro called our as we turned a corner "Formulating navigation. All crew assume secure hyper-speed positions." A Galra voice spoke through the ship. "They're about to take off!" I called out "Hurry! We can't leave once the ship goes into hyper-speed!" Allura added.

We got to the escape pod and Shiro closed the doors but they closed extremely slowly and the droids were still making their way through. Allura and I quickly ran to close the doors on them and luckily with my strength we were able to keep it closed whilst Shiro used his metal hand to seal the doors closed. "It's taking off! Get in the pod!" Allura called to us "I'm not leaving you!" Shiro and I responded at the same time. "I made a promise! I won't break it!" I added "You have to!" Allura called before throwing Shiro and I in the pod but as soon as I got in I ran out with purple light trailing behind me. "Y/N! How did you?" Allura said before I cut her off "Like I said, I made a promise, Allura. I will protect you." The sentries surrounded us and I quickly gave Allura a hug hoping we would be okay. Suddenly I felt something being injected into me and I began to feel dizzy.

3rd Person POV

Shiro entered the green lion. Alone. "Where's Y/N and Allura?" Keith asked looking them behind Shiro. The doors closed and Shiro looked down his hand holding onto the chair of the green lion. "Shiro?" Lance asked "Allura, sacrificed herself to save us but Y/N ran out of the pod before I could stop her and she went back for Allura." He managed to spit out. "So, she's still on that ship?" Pidge asked "The ship that's headed to Zarkon's Central Command?" Hunk added "The place that that's way too dangerous for us to attack?" Keith also added.