☆*:.。. 𝚆𝙰𝙸𝚃, 𝙸 𝙰𝙻𝙼𝙾𝚂𝚃 𝙳𝙸𝙴𝙳? .。.:*☆

Y/N POV

I opened my eyes and saw that I was in a pod like Allura and Coran when we first met them. I got out and looked around waiting for my hearing to come back completely "What happened?" I grumbled looking around seeing everyone in the team there except Lance and Bex. "Y/N, you're ok!" Hunk said squeezing me. "Hmmm." I hummed still looking for my sister. I turned around to see her inside the pod and gasped. Keith and Pidge stood beside me "She got shot in the stomach when you were knocked out. She'll be in there for another day or two." Pidge told me and I nodded. Before I could ask what happened to Lance I felt arms wrap around me. I could tell by the sweet familiar smell that it was Keith "Keith..." I said hugging back not quite sure what was happening.

"I thought I lost you. I thought you died!" Keith cried now starring me right in the eyes with tears all over his face. 'Woah, I've not seen Keith cry since we were kids.' "What? Why would you think that?!" I asked giving him another hug and looking back at Pidge and the others to see they all had tears in their eyes too. They all came rushing towards me and Keith squeezing us into a group hug. "I...can't breath." I managed to squeak as they all immediately backed away. "What happened?! Why are you acting like I just died and came back again?!" I asked and Pidge wiped away her tears and gave me another hug "Lance is getting changed then we're going to get you both some food and we're going to explain to both of you then, okay. So just go get dressed." She told me finally letting go. "Okay?" I said leaving the room very cautiously. After I got changed I joined Lance in eating some food goo listening to the story. "You two would be Sendak's prisoner right now, if not for Pidge." Allura told us "Well, you wouldn't have survived the explosion if Hunk and Coran hadn't gotten a new crystal." Pidge added.

I was still gobbling up my food goo whilst Lance was feeding the mice. "Wow. Thanks, everyone. Sounds like the mice did more than you, though." Lance said to Keith "I punched Sendak!" "Yeah, apparently after I emerged from a coma and shot his arm off." "We had a bonding moment. I cradled you in my arms!" Keith replied and I giggled a bit. "Nope. Don't remember, didn't happen." Lance replied. I finally decided to speak up since I had finished my goo. "So, hold up, let me get this straight. After I pushed Lance out of the way of that explosion, I should have been dead. And I was out, the whole time, whilst Keith was crying like a baby. Correct?" I asked and everyone but Keith nodded their head "I feel attacked. I thought you were dead Y/N!" He screamed "I know, I know I'm just messing with ya." I laughed giving him another hug making him blush. "But even with my incredible strength and will power I shouldn't have survived. It's like impossible to survive from that after waiting, what more than an hour to get help?" I said removing myself from Keith's arms.

"Yeah are you sure you're not overreacting?" Lance asked everyone. "You're right, I don't know how you survived but it's a miracle you did." Shiro responded. "Yeah, thank you guys for everything. But Pidge tell me more about the Galra wanting me for my necklace. What's that about?" I asked hopping on the table. "Uhh... I don't know they just said something about the other two stones of Asterin?" She said looking away 'She's hiding something.' "Do you know what they could mean?" Hunk asked "No, me and my sister have had these necklaces for as long as I can remember. Unless...." I stopped thinking about it holding my necklace close to me. "You think it has something to do with you're memory loss from everything before you were 8?" Keith asked and I nodded "It's a long shot though." I added.

"Whatever reason they want you and your sister it doesn't matter, we'll always protect you." Shiro said with his hand on my shoulder. "Thank you." I smiled. "Oh, yeah, that reminds me." Lance said standing up and giving me a hug 'Seriously what's with all these hugs?!' "Thanks for saving me from that explosion, Y/N." I smiled a bit "It's fine. I didn't really do much, you still go hurt." I replied "But I could have been a lot more hurt if you hadn't pushed me like that!" Lance said finally letting go. "So, what happened to Sendak anyway?" I asked standing up again. "He's frozen in a cryo-pod. We're keeping him here in the castle." Allura said and shivers ran down my spine. 'I've not had the chance to meet Sendak yet but from what I heard he's dangerous.' "Are you sure that's a good idea?" Lance said reading my thoughts. "He's too dangerous to be set free. Besides, we might be able to get some information about Zarkon from him." "So, what's the plan now?" I ask lying on the table letting the mice climb on me. "We have to get back to the Balmera and save Shay and her people." Hunk spoke first.