☆*:.。. 𝙸𝚂 𝙸𝚃 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙼? .。.:*☆

Y/N POV

We were on a ledge near where the ship had landed, it was almost morning already but I didn't really care, or notice. Pidge and Bex were on their computers trying to hack into a computer to see what was going on. Me and Lance were using Pidge's and Bex's binoculars whilst lying on the ledge, Hunk was siting beside us. "Woah! What the heck is that thing?" Lance questioned looking at a weird ship-like thing "Maybe it's the aliens ship?" I answered "WHAAAAT?!" Hunk screamed freaking out "Shhhhhh!" Lance shushed him as Hunk covered his mouth.

"Guys, aren't you suppose to be spying?" Bex asked raising an eyebrow "Yeah, yeah, we're doing that...WOAH!" Lance said in astonishment "What's wrong?" Hunk asked "I think I know." I answered the panicking boy "Who the heck is she?" Lance spoke as me and Pidge hit him on the head at the same time, "Lance!" We said together. "Owwwww!" he moaned as I fake coughed for him to focus "Right, alien ship. Man, we'll never get past those guards to get a look." He said "Aw, man. Yeah, yeah, I guess there's nothing to do but head back to the barracks, right?" Hunk said way to quickly walking away but I grabbed him before he went. "Don't say that, there has to be some wa-" "Got it." Bex said calmly interrupting me "They set up a camera in there and we grabbed its feed. Look!" Pidge added putting a screen on her computer.

What I saw completely shocked me, and no it wasn't an alien, it was better. "Hey! What are you doing?!" 'What are they doing to him!' "Calm down, Shiro. We just need to keep you quarantined until we run some tests on you." A man who sounded like Iverson said. My eyes started to tear up as I watched the screen 'it's so good to hear his voice again, but it can't be him, right, Shiro.' "You have to listen to me! They destroy worlds!" He grunted "Aliens our coming!" I started tearing up more as I saw Bex had a tear as well "That's Shiro! The pilot of the Kerberos Mission!" 'yeah no duh, Lance' "That guys my hero!" Lance fanboyed "Guess he's not dead in space, after all." Hunk said calmly. I broke down "Woah...Y/N what's wrong?" Lance asked me "Oh yeah, I saw some pictures of you two a while back. Were you close?" Hunk asked figuring out what was wrong.

"WAIT WHAT?! You know Shiro?" Lance shook me. "H-He was like a- a....." I couldn't say it, Bex gave me a hug and Pidge gave me a sympathetic smile "a brother to me. I'm just so happy he's alive." I whispered as shock struck Lance and Hunk's faces. "Where's the rest of the crew?" Pidge asked in a worried tone 'Matt and Dr. Holt, oh no where are they, please let them be alive.' I saw Bex had the same expression as Pidge on her face. "Do you know how long you've been gone?" Iverson questioned him "I don't know. Months? Years? Look, there's no time. Aliens are coming here for a weapon. They're probably on their way. They'll destroy us. We have to find Voltron." Shiro demanded "Voltron" me, Pidge and Bex said at the same time as the boys looked at each other. "Sir, take a look at this. It appears his arm has been replaced with a cyborg prosthetic." Someone said "Put him under till we know what that thing can do." Iverson ordered "No, no, no! Don't put me under! No! There's no time!" Shiro protested.

"They didn't ask about the rest of the crew." Pidge stated as we watched Shiro being put to sleep "What are they doing? He's a legend. They're not even going to listen to him?" Lance questioned. "We need to get him out!" I demanded "I hate to be the voice of reason here, always, but weren't we just watching on TV because there's no way to get past the guards?" Hunk asked standing up "That was then, this is now." Bex announced "We've just got to think. Could we tunnel in?" Lance asked "Maybe we could get some hazmat suits and sneak in like med techs." Pidge smiled.

"Or we dress up like cooks, head back to the dorms sneak into the commissary...little late night snack." Hunk said like it was the best idea ever. "Ok no. What we need is a distraction." I said "I agree" Lance smirked as he winked at me "great idea gorgeous." Just then explosions went of and everyone except me screamed as I got into a fighting position, it's reflex ok. "Is that the aliens? Is that the aliens?! Are they here? They got here so quick?!" Hunk screamed hugging Bex. Just then I spotted someone on a familiar motorcycle down near the base and pointed. "No those explosions were a distraction, for him!" Pidge said pointing as well. "The Garrison's headed towards the blast, and he's sneaking in from the other side." She said "Smart, who are they?" I asked curiously as Lance looked through the binoculars and I did the same "No...it....no it can't be." I said in shock 'is it really him' "No way! Oh, he is not going to beat us in there! That guy is always trying to one-up me!" Lance announced as he ran down the hill and I followed putting my F/C scarf on. (A/N: It's like the one Keith has) "Who is it?" Hunk asked, I think I was already too far down the hill to hear them anymore.

Bex POV

Y/N and Lance ran down the hill leaving me, Pidge and Hunk clueless 'for once...what' "Who is it?" Hunk asked "Keith!" Lance screamed back "Who?" Pidge questioned "Are you sure?" Hunk asked running off "That explains it..." I whispered to myself thinking about how Y/N acted. "Oh, I'd recognise that mullet anywhere!" Lance screamed as me and Hunk ran a bit behind Lance and Y/N was a bit further away from us, as for Pidge "WHO'S KEITH?!" He shouted finally running to join us.

Keith POV

"These readings are off the chart." I heard a man say before the doors opened revealing myself. 'There's only 3 of them, I can take them out.' I thought before they called out at me and came my way. I punched 1 guy down on the floor on the left, the other on the right and the last fell right in front of me. I ran over to the bed and pulled down my scarf that Y/N gave me to reveal my face. I checked to see who was lying down just to get a big shock "Shiro?" I asked the unconscious man. I cut him of the table, lifted him over my arm and turned back to the door. Though there was someone blocking my way. A girl, crying at the door way just staring at me. She had purple trainers, black leggings, a purple top with a F/C hoodie not zipped that covered her hair and then black fingerless gloves were covering her hands like me. She also had a scarf like mine but F/C...then it hit me.
"Y-Y/N?" I asked as the girl took her hood and her scarf down to reveal my best friend that I've had since I was 8 years old.

AN: Yeah there's no more.

AN: YAY! You have met Keith finally! I am going on holiday tomorrow so I might not update tomorrow. I might write the next chapter in the plane though. So if I don't update for a while that's why. And you all have to wait patiently till I get back to see what happens with Keith. 😜
Well bye.🖤🙌