☆*:.。. 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙷 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙼𝙷𝙾𝙻𝙴 .。.:*☆

Y/N POV

"Alright I guess we're all ditching class tomorrow." Lance said as we made our way into the wormhole thingy. Once we were inside I felt pressure pushing me to the back of the small room. I fell into Keith and we ended up siting on the floor holding on to each other.
"Y/N.....Bex...." I heard someone call my name in a faint voice though once we got out the wormhole it was gone.

I stood up and helped Keith up though he avoided eye contact with me. 'Is he still angry about what happened?' I thought though I didn't want that to get in the way of what just happened. "Woah, that was-" Lance got cut of by Hunk vomiting "So sorry." He apologised as he continued to puke "I'm just surprise it took this long." Pidge admitted "Yeah that's impressive. Well done Hunk!" I praised him as I patted his back before jumping back due to the smell. "Did anyone hear that?" Bex asked "Hear what? Hunk throwing up?" Pidge questioned "No....I heard something in there I think I heard my name." Bex told us as everyone looked at her confused "I heard it too and they said my name as well." I spoke up moving towards my sister.

"I didn't hear anything?" Lance told us as the others nodded "Maybe you both imagined it? You are very imaginative." Hunk suggested. "I don't know. Maybe you're right." I sighed though I did here something. "Where are we?" Keith asked "I don't know. I don't recognise any of these constellations, we must be a long, long way from Earth." Shiro answered. "The lion seems to want to go to this planet. I think- I think it's going home." Lance stuttered as we made our way to a planet that looked like earth. Once we all were entering the atmosphere we had to cling onto Lance's chair.

"Guy's personal space! Hunk your breath is killing me. Y/N, honey you can stay right there." Lance smirked giving me a wink since I was now beside Pidge and my sister. "Um, is it just me or is anyone else having second thoughts about flying through a mysterious wormhole? Why are we listening to a robotic lion anyway?" Hunk screamed. "Got us away from that alien warship didn't it?" "I don't know if you noticed but we're in an alien warship." "Oh are you scared?" "With you at the helm? Terrified." Lance and Keith argued.

I giggled at Keith's last comment which led to an intense stare from him. "Alright, knock it off! No one is happy to be in this situation but we're here now. If we want to get through this we got to do it together." Shiro commanded "So what do we do?" Pidge asked. "First we find out where we're headed, Lance?" Shiro asked turning our attention to the pilot. "I don't know, I'm sorry the lions not talking to me anymore. Wait! Wait, wait, wait! Listen, I think I hear something." He told us as I heard a high pitch squealing noise. " I'm hearing it too." "It's like a- eh- a high pitch squeal?" Keith and hunk said.

Before we all jumped back and covered our noses. Lance had farted. "Lance why!" Bex screamed as the others also complained. "Sorry to all the ladies, but seriously there's a castle up ahead." Lance pointed out as we all awed at the sight of an magnificent castle in front of us. It glowed as we approached and once we landed Shiro told us to keep our guard up. "Is something wrong?" Pidge questioned "My crew was captured by aliens once, I'm not going to let it happen again." Shiro answered as we walked out.

Once we got out I stared at the castle. 'It looks familiar but where have I seen it before?' I thought. Just then the silence in the air disappeared as the blue lion let out a huge roar. "AH- I KNEW IT WAS GOING TO EAT US!" Hunk screamed as he hid behind me. Then the door of the castle opened as we all stood there like our spirits had left our body. "Oh the door is opened. Guess I was wrong about you." Hunk told the blue lion. I was the first to walk inside "Y/N wait you can't go in there yourself." Shiro called out for me but it was too late.

I let out a huge scream and the others rushed in as I laughed "There is nothing to be scared of. I'm fine." Then I looked around and saw Hunk had ran behind the lion "Oh wow Hunk what a hero..." I sighed "Don't do that Y/N." Bex scolded me "But you should have seen your face." I giggled. "Anyway it's cool I don't know how but I can tell we're safe. Follow me." I told them. To be honest I did know where to go though I didn't know how, it just felt so familiar to me. "Hello?" Hunk called out once we got to some stairs "From the size of the lion I expected these stairs to be bigger." Pidge told us. Then a robotic voice said "Hold for identity scan." and a blue light came around us as it scanned us. "Why are we here? What do you want with us?" Shiro questioned. "Welcome back princesses." The computer voice said "Princesses?" We all questioned.  Then the lights switched on revealing a hall at the top of the stairs "I guess we're going that way." Pidge assumed.

We followed the lights with Hunk screaming 'Hello' from time to time. Though once the lights stopped we ended up entering a room, just like the rest of the castle it was elegant and coloured in silver, white and blue. "Hello?" Hunk called out again as we made our way to the middle of the room where a panel thing was. "Where are we?" Lance asked as Pidge and Bex approached the panel. "It's some kind of control room." Bex answered as she placed her hand on the panel, which then glowed blue after her touch.

Suddenly two pods rose up from the floor with mist coming with them. "Are these guys dead?" Hunk asked "Um...hopefully not." I answered him worried if there were two dead bodies in front of us. Luckily one of them opened to reveal a beautiful young teenager who looked our age. She was wearing a blue dress, had long wavey white hair with two pink marks on her cheeks and big pointy ears like an elf, she looked like an princess or an elf princess. Her eyes shot open as she reached out as she fell and called "Father!" Lance managed to catch her with a red blush on his face and a big dorky smile, which quickly changed to a charming smirk "Hello" he smirked.

"Who are you? Where am I?" The girl who had a strong English accent asked Lance. "I'm Lance and you're right here in my arms." He answered sounding very cheesy, as I giggle as I watched the scene unfold in front of me, though I could see a questioning look coming from Keith in the corner of my eye. "Your ears?" "Yeah?" "They're hideous. What's wrong with them?" The princess asked looking disgusted as I burst out laughing "Nothing's wrong with them! They heard exactly what you said about them!" Lance defended looking a bit embarrassed at my laughing. The girl then grabbed his ear and twisted him round making him end up on the floor in pain.

I started walking forward getting ready to fight if I had to since I was pretty good at fighting when I was younger. "Who are you? Where is king Alfor? What are you doing in my castle?" She announced telling us it was her castle. "A giant blue lion brought us here that's all we know!" Lance called out. "How do you have the blue lion? What happened to its paladin? What are you all doing here?" She asked as she let go of Lance and directed her attention towards the rest of us. "Unless...how long is it been?" She asked as if we knew the answers to all her questions "We don't know what you're talking about. Why don't you tell us who you are? Maybe we can help." Shiro stated with Hunk behind him.

"I am princess Allura of planet Altea. I've got to find out where we are and how long we've been asleep." She made her way to the panel and a screen came up when she touched it. "Ok, that's how that works." Pidge stated. "Princess Allura? Where have I heard that name before?" I wondered out loud as I gained her attention. She also looked confused as she made her way to me and we stared at each other for a while "Do I know you?" She asked but before I could answer the other pod opened and she went back to the panel. This one was a male this time with the same marks as Allura but blue and he had orange hair with a big orange moustache. "Ah! Enemy combatants!" He jumped out his pod and tried to kick Lance but Lance dodged him. "Ah, quiznack. You're lucky I have the case of the old sleep chamber knees. Otherwise I would grab your head like this, wrap you up like so and one, two, thee sleepy time." The strange man said to Lance as he made actions with his hands.

"Well before you did that I would do.......like that." Lance said as he done weird kicking moves in the air. "Really! Well how could you do that when I've already come at you with this." They continued. "Man, these guys are good" Hunk stated as Bex and I gave him a confused look "Are you serious?" Bex asked as Hunk nodded. "It can't be." Allura stated as she caught everyone's attention "What is it?" The orange haired man asked. "We've been asleep for 10,000 years!"

AN: Hey guys! As I said on the last chapter I did have a very busy month and I still have some more homework to do but I finally finished this chapter so I hope you like it. As always thank you for all the reads, votes and comments I really appreciate them and see ya next time.💙🖤