☆*:.。. 𝚂𝙿𝙰𝙲𝙴 𝙱𝙰𝚂𝙴 .。.:*☆

Y/N POV

"Somewhere inside Sendak's memories we should be able to find the inside information that gives us the key to take down Zarkon." Allura said as we all crowded around Pidge and the Altean computer. "I don't think you're father would approve of searching through an enemy's memories." Coran informed her "I know, but we have to do everything we can to defeat Zarkon." Allura replied and I nodded in agreement. "Once we learn all his weaknesses, we can drive up to his front door and challenge him to a fight. Winner gets the universe." Lance smirked and I laughed at how simple he thought it was "This isn't a game, Lance." Bex scolded. "Anything good yet, Pidge?" Shiro spoke up ignoring Lance "We were only able to salvage bits and pieces." Pidge replied typing away with her glasses glistening.

"We need something to work with. Right now, we don't have a decent map of the empire." Keith sighed. "Who needs a map? After 10,000 years of conquering, I could probably fire my bayard at, like, any random point in space and hit a Galra ship." Lance crossed his arms and said "He's got a point." Bex responded. "If we could just find troop locations or supply routes, small targets we could hit-and-run, then we could start to free planets one by one." Shiro suggested "Boringggg. I want the big kaboom." Lance whined "Zarkon's been building his empire for 10,000 years. We're not going to tear it down overnight with five inexperienced pilots, two fighters and one support ship. Hitting him up here he lives would be a huge mistake." Shiro explained and I nodded in agreement.

"Okay, I've cross-referenced Sendak's memories with the info I got from the downed ship back on Arus. Most of it was a garbled mess, but one thing kept repeating, something called a "Universal Station."" Pidge informed us "Universal station? Like, the kind of station that controls the entire universe?" Hunk interrupted. "Well, we are translating it from Galra so it could also be "Galactic Hub."" Bex added leaning over Pidge's shoulder "Or "Space Base"! What?" Lance smirked reviving blank stares from everyone in the room. "I'm pulling up the location of your Universal Hub Station Base on our screens now." Coran said as he put three planets up on the big screen 'Where's the Base?' I thought with a confused look. "So, where is it?" Lance voiced my thoughts.

"Is it invisible or something?" I asked "I don't know. Our long-ranged sensors are unable to find anything at those coordinates." Coran replied. "Maybe he remembered it wrong." Keith suggested "Or maybe we just stumbled across a top-secret base in Sendak's memories." Bex also suggested. "Only one way to find out. Let's go take a look." Allura said as we set our location to the three planets. I decided to go for a walk around the castle to pass the time but I could hear footsteps walking behind me. I turned around to see Lance and I gave him a small smile "Hey, Lance. I'm going for a walk to pass the time, you're welcome to join." I told him as I continued to walk.

"Uh, sure. But I was just making sure if you were okay, from the other day. You kind of scared us back there." Lance asked referring the the day before. "Oh, yeah. I'm fine, really. It's a good thing you guys were there to save me." I replied looking down remembering the events. "It was mostly Keith. He wouldn't let me give you mouth to mouth and insisted that he did it instead." Lance told me and I blushed a bit "Oh. He gave me mouth to mouth?" I asked and Lance nodded then smirked a bit "You're blushing. Do you like him or something?" He asked and my blush grew "Of course not! He's my best friend! I've known him for as long as I can remember, literally. It would be weird if I did." I told him and he nodded.

"Okay, if you say so." Lance smiled ruffling my hair. I'm glad I'm friends with Lance. He's like the fun big brother friend and it's good that's he's focusing more of his flirting on Allura than me now a days.

TIME SKIP

We were back in the control room and I was standing with Pidge, Lance, Keith and Bex as Hunk slept upside down and Allura flew the ship. "We should be close enough to get a good scan, but far enough away to avoid being noticed." Allura told us as we approached the base "There it is." Shiro said as we spotted it hidden between the planets. "It appears the gravitation between the two planets warps the electron emission spectrum enough to keep the planet off the deep space scanners." Coran told us and I weirdly understood what he meant for once. "So, you can only see it if you really know where to look?" I asked and Pidge nodded.