☆*:.。. 𝙵𝙻𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺 .。.:*☆

Y/N POV

As the wind blew through my hair I done my signature peace sign as I always did at the end of my concerts. "Thank you! Good night!" I said to the huge crowd of people gathered around my stage. I checked my phone as I ran off stage, it read 09:45pm "Oh no... I ONLY HAVE 15 MINUTES TILL CURFEW!" I shouted as I ran to my black and purple motorcycle and put my helmet on.

TIME SKIP

I ran in through the doors of the Galaxy Garrison and checked my phone again, "10:01pm." I read out loud. "Evans! You are past your curfew! Again!" I heard a male voice shout. I looked up from my phone only to come face to face with Commander Iverson with one of his eyes closed. I didn't want to ask what was wrong so I ignored it. "I'm really sorry sir it's just my fans were reall-"I was cut off by him "I don't want to hear it! You are 17 now Y/N, you are almost an adult and by then I hope you are done playing make believe and realise there is no point in continuing your singing career! Now get to sleep!" He yelled at me then started to walk away. I just stood there, clenching my hands in anger of what I had just heard. I wanted to punch him in the face right then and there for making fun of my career. Though I couldn't I would for sure get expelled. I turned around and started making my way to my room.

TIME SKIP

I woke up from my bed and got ready for a new day. I pulled on the uniform I and everybody else wore everyday but heard something knock over landing on my foot. I poked my head through the hole and looked down to see my guitar with a sparkly purple body and F/C neck, at my feet. I picked it up and let my fingers strum through each string before placing it down. "Huh...what time is it?" I heard my roommate/older sister Bex wake up. I looked across from my bed at hers to see her putting on her glasses and checking her watch from the side of her bed. A panicked look grew on her face as she sprang up "Y/N! I'M GONNA BE LATE! WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP?!" She shouted rushing around getting ready as I sat down on my bed watching my panicked sister. "I'm so sorry I was in a rush. I had this amazing dream last night that me and Keith were flying around a jungle and..." I stopped because my sister was now right in my face giving me a smirk "Soooo you were dreaming about Keith again?" she asked as she started to get ready once more "Yes because he is my best friend?" I answered confused at why she would ask that. "Ok then...If that's all." she smiled as she grabbed me and pulled me out the door. We said our goodbyes and went to our first lessons of the day.

TIME SKIP

I was learning to be a Co-Pilot as I have been my whole life, I was in the fighter class and today we were on the simulator. Keith was suppose to be the pilot of our team but he wasn't in class which is weird because Keith loves the simulator. So I was in control of most of the work today.

ANOTHER TIME SKIP

It was almost the end of class and Keith still hadn't shown up yet so I asked our engineer Holly if she knew where he was. Though I was shocked with her answer "Didn't you know? I thought you would be the first to know..." she said "Keith got kicked out of the Garrison." It felt like those words echoed through my body as I tried to process what she said. "Wh...What?" I simply asked still in shock as the bell rang and Holly sent me a sympathetic smile. I stood still as a statue once again, trying to figure out what I had just heard. Suddenly anger seemed to pulse through me as I made my way to Commander Iverson's office.

I bumped into my sister on the way, I saw the same anger and a hint of sadness in her eyes as I felt in mine. We said nothing to each other and only nodded before we marched to the office side by side. When we reached it we both stormed in without knocking and shouted "IS IT TRUE?!" Luckily he wasn't busy and was instead playing with a Rubik's cube. "Is what true?" He asked with a bored look on his face as if he expected us to come to him. I looked over to my sister and watched as she tried to speak but couldn't get her words out, so I turned to him with determination on my face. "Was Keith really kicked out of the Garrison?" I asked as I heard a gasp escape Bex mouth. "Yes, Keith Kogane was kicked out of the Garrison because of his anger issues which probably came from the incident from the Kerberos mission." The commander stated his face still looking bored as he sat up straight "What incident?" I asked with feelings of curiosity and concern bubbling inside me. "Y/N the pilots from the Kerberos mission are dead. There is no evidence that they are alive since they have not been responding for a month, the month they were due back." He stated now more seriously.

I collapsed to the floor, tears ran down my face as I started to cry and I felt my sister kneel down beside me sobbing as well. I clung on to her trying to console her as I tried to stop crying so I could say one thing to the commander. "YOU-YOU'RE WRONG! Y-YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE THAT THEY'RE DEAD EITHER! I WILL NEVER BELIEVE YOU!" I cried out as I ended up sobbing even more thinking about all the memories I had with all 3 of them. "You can have the rest of the week off girls, though I want you to be on top shape by next week. I will escort yous both back to your room now." Iverson told us picking us both up by the arms so we could stand even though our legs were weak, and he led us to our room where we spent the rest of the week crying to each other about the 2 events we had heard about.

END OF FLASHBACK

I stare at the simulator for the first time in a year of seeing it. Remembering the last day I saw it, the day I lost my 3 best friends and my best friends dad. Anyway now I'm standing here with a new team and luckily one of my best friends are here with me. Of course she looks like a boy but they wouldn't let her back in if they knew she was related to to Matt and Sam Holt. They are still very cautious of me and Bex. "Next up Lance's team." Iverson said snapping me out of my thoughts. "That's us." I mumbled to myself walking into the simulator with my team.

AN: Hey there! Season 6 of Voltron came out yesterday and now I'm dead. Also it's like 3am just now and I'm very tired but I was writing this and now I'm finally done. I'm so happy I got 14 reads in a week on my last chapter, some may not think it's much but it's better than none and it's good to know people actually read this. Lastly I updated the last chapter cause I found some mistakes and I changed some stuff. So yeah that's all. Imma go sleep now. Bye 🖤✨