☆*:.。. 𝙼𝚁𝚂 𝙱𝙻𝚄𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙾𝙽 .。.:*☆

Y/N POV

"I managed to escape, but not before I lost something." Rolo was telling me, Keith, Allura and Shiro about how he escaped the Galra and I found myself getting a bit teary. 'It's just, so sad.' I thought leaning on Keith's shoulder. "I know exactly how that feels." Shiro told him and I got up and gave Shiro a small hug which he replied with a small smile. "Well, I hope there are some parts in here that'll fit. You know, to get your ship moving?" Hunk said as he dragged a big crate from the castle outside. "Great! Thanks." Rolo replied before Allura grabbed his attention "So, what can you tell us about Zarkon's force's? Where are they concentrated?" "Well, his command ships sits right in the centre of the Empire. He mostly calls the shots from there and had his minions do the work, depending on who's closest. This is the territory of a real nasty bugger named Sendak." Rolo replied and I giggled a bit at his description of Sendak.

"Oh, we've met." Keith told him and I nodded "He wanted my necklace. Do you know why?" I asked him showing my necklace. Rolo got up and started examining it. I blushed at how close he was before he looked into my eyes and backed away shaking his head "Sorry." And I nodded and sat back down beside Keith trying to hide my blushing face "It's fine." "How far are we from the centre." Shiro asked "We're way out on the fringes." 'Well, that's good at least we've got some time to prepare before we get close to Zarkon.'

"Sorry to interrupt, but I think you guys are kind of keeping Rolo from working. It's just that we're kind of in a hurry. A hero named Shay saved my life, and I swore I would return to do the same for her and her people. You understand." Hunk interrupted "Sure, sorry." Rolo left to go and check the tools to fix the ship. "Hunk, we're going to get going soon, but I think Rolo might have some useful information that could be helpful to us." Shiro whispered as I made my way to him and Hunk. "I don't trust this guy as far as I can throw him." Hunk responded "I know what you mean, about not trusting him but he actually seems like a nice guy. I think I was wrong about him." I told Hunk placing my hand on his shoulder.

"Well, I think, we ought to leave him with the parts and just say, "Adiós, amigo."" "Hey, bud! Sorry, but do you think you could hunt down a length of thermal pipe about yay long?" Rolo interrupted measuring nothing with his hands and I smiled at him and turned to Hunk "See, he's cool." "On the way." Hunk groaned walking off. Me and Shiro made our way over to Rolo again. "So, are there more freedom fighters? Any kind of organised resistance to the Galra?" Shiro asked as Keith and Allura joined us again too. "Only folks who haven't been colonised yet, or the lucky few, like us, who managed to escape somehow." Rolo said looking down and I placed my hand on his shoulder to reassure him. "Well, we're going to change all that." "Yeah, don't worry!" Keith told him and I chimed in making Rolo smile back.

"That's good to hear, but I've got to warn you, it's pretty bad out there. You don't know what you're up against." Rolo told us and I sighed and walked over to the fire again. 'My head is starting to feel better but I'm still dreading having to talk to Bex about what Pidge saw and about what's happening to me.' I got up but got stopped by Rolo "Hey, Y/N right?" I nodded slowly "Yeah, sorry. I was lost in thought there, did you need something." I replied rubbing the back of my head. "Nah. I was just wondering how a pretty girl like you managed to get all the way out here with a bunch of guys and a princess." He smirked coming closer and I blushed "It's a longggg story. Too long to explain." I answered and he nodded before we stood up. "Actually, there is something I need to tell you...I kind of do know about your necklace. I think I have a book about it in the ship. If you want, you can come see it." He told me whilst walking me to the ship.

I looked at it hesitantly 'A part of me still doesn't trust him. But if he knows about my necklace and why these things are happening to me I have to go inside. "Sure!" I smiled and I ran inside the ship. I looked around and I didn't see much, only the controllers and a big cage. "Hey, what's that cage fo...." I tried to ask Rolo but I felt a hand with a cloth in it around my mouth and nose and slowly started to loose consciousnesses. "I'm sorry..." I heard before blacking out. 'Not again...'