ch 1

Hello my name is Dianna , iam just a girl who have interest for both the genders which categories me as a bisexual. I recently broke up with my girlfriend and now iam looking for job.  I applied for various companies but I couldn't get one , damn what is wrong with the competition this days. I have no work experience since I recently passed out from college.That is also one of the reason I broke up with Dani my classmate / girlfriend as now  we are distance apart .

Okay today I had an interview this afternoon hope I get the job or else I'll be fucking depressed this time.

The interview was the worst fucking possible , I got pretty nervous and the only one who calms me down the entire time was a woman who tries to lighten the mood during the interviewing. She always give me the warm attitude whenever I look at her but the rest of the interviewer were quite dead serious.
......
I was listening to Zara Larsson's symphony  when a sound beeps through my phone . I took a quick look at it . I directly call mom who is far back in Texas.
" Mom mom I got the job "
"Oh honey iam so proud of you I've been praying for your employment this days  " FYI she's a religious Christian. If she found about my sexual preferences I will be banish from her life.

After the conversation I went for shopping to get some clothes for my work and later I visit my friend, her name is Christy, she is an animal loving and a vegetarian that's how much she loves all the living creatures. She is just blocks away from my apartment so no  problem walking by foot.

I knock on the door after a while she opens it. I quickly informed the news. She was so happy for me not like fake one but very genuine.
"So now that you get employed what are you gonna treat me today" said Christy . I've always told her the day I get a job I'll treat her and that way I've always let her pay whenever we were at the fast food.
So she remembered , iam not that cheap but iam in a very thin line of getting broke, which is why iam also desperate to get a job instead of studying  further.
"Okay Christy thanks for reminding me it's not like I forget " totally a lie .
"So where do you wanna go ?" I asked her
" Well I don't need you to feed me . I have other favour and you promised to fulfill my wishes right "
" Okay but only if that is within my capacity because my wallet is very thin and I hope butterflies won't fly out when I open it."
"Oh Diana you and your humour "
"Okay but I think you like my humour"
"True ... Diana ....will you come closer so I can  whisper in your ear . " I did as told.
I couldn't believe what she just said but I never once knew she was a bisexual . She asked me to have sex with her and do all the naughty things that I've done to one of the women in a club , that is the also the place where  I met Christy for the first time . But I never knew she saw me that day. For all I know she always considered me as a straight women and I was okay about it because I enjoyed her company and had no alterior motives.
But today that's all change , it seems she always had a thing for me from the first day that I met her , its a sudden realisation , like the way she always flips her hair whenever I looks at her or the laugh whenever I talk even if it's not that funny, its  all making sense now.
For me its a lucky day not because I will save my money but because Christy is a good looking woman and she has good character which is hard to find in combo. To sleep with her will be a good experience but I hope that dosen't ruin our friendship and if it does then I wouldn't risk it.
"Are you sure ?" I asked
"Yes I wanted it but I was just waiting for the right moment "
" Promise me this wouldn't ruin our friendship because last time i know it did."
" Don't worry about it we are good friends it will be just fine."

I kinda felt obligated to  give her the pleasures that she wanted so i stayed at her place for the night .
She was so satisfied after we were done with going down on each other . She told me how much she wanted it and I was glad iam her first girl.